Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Not a recap sorry!)

I think Meg has a new horse, she says she’s been dropping hints, do we think her saying she might bring a new horse to Olympia (?) in the vet vlog was a hint and not a slip up?

Reactions: 6
(Not a recap sorry!)

I think Meg has a new horse, she says she’s been dropping hints, do we think her saying she might bring a new horse to Olympia (?) in the vet vlog was a hint and not a slip up?
Said horse is probably at home anyway we just haven’t seen it. Not sure why we have to wait so long for the reveal though.

Reactions: 2
If someone puts AD on a post does that mean they are being paid to flog it or have been gifted it? Sorry all these different things confuse me.
Also - surely filming while you are out hacking is as dangerous as some of the driving - RWC latest hi vis post

Reactions: 1
If someone puts AD on a post does that mean they are being paid to flog it or have been gifted it? Sorry all these different things confuse me.
Also - surely filming while you are out hacking is as dangerous as some of the driving - RWC latest hi vis post
I think it should be labelled AD regardless of if it's paid or just given free and some then go further to say like "ad gifted" or whatever, but it's very unclear which is why so many get away with undeclared ads

Filming while out hacking really annoys me - was thinking similar about Meg handwalking Jam on insta stories, in just a headcollar, no gloves or hat, filming on the road and saying Jam was being fresh!

Reactions: 3
Filming while out hacking really annoys me - was thinking similar about Meg handwalking Jam on insta stories, in just a headcollar, no gloves or hat, filming on the road and saying Jam was being fresh!
Not a great ad considering she is sponsored by Champion!!

Reactions: 5
(Not a recap sorry!)

I think she has a new horse too.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, Han's posted a story today and looks like Affie has cut her leg AGAIN. She can't catch a break!

View attachment 2506300
Are these supposed to be hints on Meg’s story?
I think so 😂 very cryptic…

No idea what the orange thing on the left is meant to be? Hinting at a chestnut maybe? Although kind of looks like a baked bean 😂Then also no clue about that grey machine…? Something to get to badminton on for the shuttlecocks, and smart…like Einstein???

Anyone out there a better detective than me and able to figure it out? 😂😂😂

No idea what the orange thing on the left is meant to be? Hinting at a chestnut maybe? Although kind of looks like a baked bean 😂Then also no clue about that grey machine…? Something to get to badminton on for the shuttlecocks, and smart…like Einstein???

The grey thing is a pencil sharpener and I have no clue what she is hinting at and quite honestly this kind of thing is childish and tedious, but maybe her younger fans will find it entertaining? But to drag it on for 11 days????

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ah yes that famous horse: cashew pencil sharpener Einstein

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Affie’s had the vet out again, I hate to say it but I’m starting to think this is a sunk cost fallacy situation…

Reactions: 7
The grey thing is a pencil sharpener and I have no clue what she is hinting at and quite honestly this kind of thing is childish and tedious, but maybe her younger fans will find it entertaining? But to drag it on for 11 days????
OHH I see it now 😂 fully thought it was a weird fax machine 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Affie’s had the vet out again, I hate to say it but I’m starting to think this is a sunk cost fallacy situation…
What can she really do at this point? Can’t sell her, as she’d likely end up someplace very bad. Judging by that pic, I wouldn’t have called the vet but I guess it’s good she did since cellulitis was setting in.

About as tedious as the Ari update that's never gonna happen. I've unsubscribed from her due to that (as my final straw). She's all about the money now and has lost all genuine, humble care for her followers. She just wants to create suspense and milk every story for every penny. She doesn't owe us an explanation on Ari, but she was the one who said herself that an update was coming soon, all to keep people following her and clicking on her channel......Btw, I think them clues mean her new horse is a chestnut called Albert, who is a bit sharp!

Reactions: 13
What can she really do at this point? Can’t sell her, as she’d likely end up someplace very bad. Judging by that pic, I wouldn’t have called the vet but I guess it’s good she did since cellulitis was setting in.
I wasn’t suggesting selling her, I agree there’s little option but she has perpetual lameness issues and it’s unknown if she’ll ever come right. I empathise with Han I really do but money isn’t endless and Affie doesn’t seem the type to be happy living her life on box rest

About as tedious as the Ari update that's never gonna happen. I've unsubscribed from her due to that (as my final straw). She's all about the money now and has lost all genuine, humble care for her followers. She just wants to create suspense and milk every story for every penny. She doesn't owe us an explanation on Ari, but she was the one who said herself that an update was coming soon, all to keep people following her and clicking on her channel......Btw, I think them clues mean her new horse is a chestnut called Albert, who is a bit sharp!
I get the Ari thing but she said in Millie's update video that she specifically wasn't going to update about Ari until there were some answers. I don't always agree with Meg (some of the sponsorships are a bit questionable for a start) but it would be so easy to put out a clickbait video every time Ari had any kind of test or vet visit or anything & she hasn't done that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.