Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with 5 spaniels - WCS and ESS - can confirm they're certainly not ideal as first dogs and would definitely recommend finding a local dog trainer who understands (as much as you can) how spanners tick!

Think her biggest problems will be the little love taking itself off hunting while at the horses 😬 plus I'd be very cautious about a first time dog owner taking on a rescue!

I have half a spaniel 😂 Lab x Springer (I like to call him a hybrid 😉) and he was WILD until trained 😂 And still wild but yes, not just easy as everyone seems to think spaniels are. I also find it so bizarre that you can pick up spaniel puppies from a rescue......... When I was looking to re-home another dog, puppies, let alone spaniel puppies were ever available... Always surprises me when I see an "influencer", "rescue" these kind of dogs 🤔 It's always your staffy etc breeds. Couldn't imagine Teeth with a dog like that right enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen RTG’s video? Why on earth did she get chosen for a lesson with Alan Davies

Els eventing: taking a gbp1 horse from unaffiliated 80cm to be novice (110-115) plus badminton grassroots 100 qualification in less than 15 months...Impressive.....

Reactions: 7
I watched Meg's first Ireland vlog and was saving the rest for today because I thought she would at least say which one she was going for given that the thumbnail shows her calling up to buy it 😅 darn.

I do actually like her sales type videos and I appreciate its her job but my god I find part 1 part 2 part 3 videos so boring. Post it all together I beg
I’m holding a grudge on her 2 week countdown for a secret horse shopping trip! 2 days I guess is fair to create build up. I wonder if the earnings change compared to how quickly people view vlogs when they go live?

Reactions: 1
I reckon Meg’s new horse isn’t one we have already seen. She said she had seen more and although she said a few times she couldn’t put them on because the owners weren’t happy, the last time she said she couldn’t put them on for some reasons… I think those reasons are it would ruin the suspense!

Reactions: 4
I reckon Meg’s new horse isn’t one we have already seen. She said she had seen more and although she said a few times she couldn’t put them on because the owners weren’t happy, the last time she said she couldn’t put them on for some reasons… I think those reasons are it would ruin the suspense!
I thought that to. Maybe she’s got a whole vlog dedicated to that one horse.

I thought that to. Maybe she’s got a whole vlog dedicated to that one horse.
She didn’t film the second viewing of whatever it was and said they took it off property. I still think it could be the bay mare and the Le Mieux story on IG was a red herring to make you suspect the dappled grey in the vlog yesterday.

Reactions: 1
She didn’t film the second viewing of whatever it was and said they took it off property. I still think it could be the bay mare and the Le Mieux story on IG was a red herring to make you suspect the dappled grey in the vlog yesterday.
She probably been asked by lemeuix to do that story anyway and just picked dapple grey for very little reason other than she could. Not everything she posts has to be a hint to somthing. Anyway I hope the new horse gives her some confidence as she’s not a bad rider just lacks the confidence to let the horse go. I think she worries to much about everything having to be perfect as it’s filmed a lot of the time.

Reactions: 6
I’m so bored with the whole Megs new horse now. People have been buying horse since time immemorial - don’t get the need to drag it out so much

Reactions: 9
I’m so bored with the whole Megs new horse now. People have been buying horse since time immemorial - don’t get the need to drag it out so much
I don’t have a horse and I’m in no position to buy one currently. So I’ve found them quite fun to watch tbh.

Reactions: 5
Looking after 29 horses on your own :eek: that is not feasible surely, there is going to be certain levels of neglect going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like Kate’s riding school isn’t going as she planned 🤔
Knew it wouldn’t work. They are simply animal hoarders. How are they going to exercise 29 horses and ensure they aren’t too wild for the clients? Shouldn’t have 29 horses for a start. We had 18 for a riding school and some were part loaned to help cover costs, help with jobs and ensure the ponies got more variety in their work.
They also all lived out with some coming in if they were prone to mud fever or struggled to hold their weight.
She seems like a nice girl but her and her family just hoard animals and are no good at running a business!

Reactions: 15
100% agree! I’m surprised it hasn’t made the BBC news yet 😂 It’s ridiculously boring now, it’s just another horse…….

Kate needs help, not just physically, mentally too! She posted on her story last night that she passed out mucking out at 10pm and was making a joke of it..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does rhi’s new horse look quite overweight in her new video, is kind of reminding me of miris 🤔 then again I’m not too familiar with the breed so might not be

Is it just me or does rhi’s new horse look quite overweight in her new video, is kind of reminding me of miris 🤔 then again I’m not too familiar with the breed so might not be
Maybe a bit. But he’s an ID, they take good doer to the extreme.

Kate needs help, not just physically, mentally too! She posted on her story last night that she passed out mucking out at 10pm and was making a joke of it..
Definitely.
Even before all these horses, she was always still doing jobs to the early hours and making out that it’s normal. Still having 8 stables to muck out at 10pm? You need to cut down on horses Kate, if you can’t afford to pay people to help, you need to cut down.

Reactions: 8
They do not hold back on that page. It’s a very good page to be on
Even Pammy has been on the receiving end of “critique” so yes, a good page to join even though there are a few batshit crazy members who periodically go off on one 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.