Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I’m more keen to see what Simon buys himself! Meg will end up with another grey mare that she gets to 90 and then breeds from it, because she hasn’t got the confidence to go higher….. On the other hand it would be super exciting for Meg searching for a “new” horse.

Reactions: 11

hippolife

I don’t understand why people get so annoyed at influencers getting free shit for advertising. It’s literally their job. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

saywhathorsegirl

Agreed about Emily slaving for Tina with not much of a return. She used to do her plaits for every comp too! Their relationship appeared to really change once Em got married. I miss their joint vlogs but life moves on. I think they’ll genuinely be happy for each other no matter the result tho!

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Mumchausen: ‘Frankie went for dinner with her dad and it triggered a night of seizures’.

Also Mumchausen: ‘let’s go to YHL with lots of stimulation and just see how we get on’.

demeschor

If you had such a big platform would you not like to get to know and gel with a new horse before your open yourself up to criticism from keyboard warriors like you? She doesn’t have to share EVERYTHING
Sure, but if you want to keep something private, a 20 day countdown isn't the way to stop speculation about it

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Skin health is affected by mineral status. Two of the key minerals which will help prevent mud fever are Zinc and Copper. These are good for hair/skin/feet and also support the immune system.

Both of these tend to be low in UK forage and grazing and Iron and Manganese prevent their uptake. The latter tend to be high. So ideally you would want a balancer that has reasonable levels of zinc and copper but no Iron or Manganese. I know what I feed my boy who used to suffer really badly with mud fever, but hasn’t (touch wood) since I educated myself about proper nutrition, but I don’t want to be accused of advertising. My boy has sensitive white legs and he’s been good through all weathers for years now. Hope I haven’t scudded him in saying this! 😳🤞
I feel like you’re being a bit hard on Tina. From what I’ve seen, Banks has only had mud fever once, and that was because he had his legs clipped. I don’t think you can blame it on his diet for a one off occurrence, plus he is stabled over winter. She clearly cares and looks after him well, and it’s shown in her emotions!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Since Jennie is just begging us for some attention…

They now have chucked £7k at the grey pony, Bean, who still isn’t sound. We could have told you to get a PPE, Jennie.

Whatever. Other than a “told you so”, there’s nothing snark worthy about someone doing right by their pony.

In other news, Frankie is finally getting some home schooling done. They’ve started their annual autumn rug shilling campaign and Frankie seems to be getting better now that LeMieux’s autumn colourways need photographing. How convenient!

Mumchausen can’t stand not getting posted here. Yesterday she was being pushed around the yard in a wheelchair and vague posting inspirational slides on IG. It’s weird and really sinister in light of the mbp to be posting about
One day, hopefully soon, there will be laws to stop parents like her from doing what she has done to Frankie and so many other parents are doing to their kids online. Other than that I refuse to watch her, talk about her and give her any validation in her exploitation of Frankie, who I so hope can find a way to be stronger and healthier and live a happier life.

Reactions: 9

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I’ve watched Em’s vlog, and she certainly went with the want to qualify. But I think Addie is such a tricky type of horse, that even though they have come such a long way in their training really well, Addie still has a long way to go too, and I feel Emily forgets this at times and expects too much from Addie, even though the mare has the potential, her brain is still not quite there yet. This has shown during the 3 day format that her brain couldn’t handle it in the end, and it showed with her complete rudeness on the ground and under saddle. Sometimes when horses are pulling at fences doesn’t always mean they are “keen”, it can also mean rushing which can be caused through losing confidence (may not be the case with Addie, but could be). Let’s hope Emily sticks to her plan and gives Addie a break.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Just loses all relatability. In one day, she has new reins, brushes, ear pods, bedding, etc etc. I followed her when she had a genuine story to tell about her horse and her journey in eventing. That’s been totally lost now
You’ve got it wrong. She’s doing a giveaway.

takeiteasy

Going back to Kate and her riding school... I always thought it would be a bad idea as thought she lived in the middle of no where? Surely that will struggle to generate enough clientelle/volunteers to make it a viable business venture?

4 of my local riding schools have closed down in the past 5 years because they simply couldn't keep afloat, with the 5th one currently in the process of being sold to developers.

If she doesn't want to sell them, she could full loan them out surely.. She really does like to make it harder for herself and I'm shocked her parents (albeit I imagine they're also crazy) haven't put a stop to this lunacy of 28 horses. It's literally slowly killing their child (sorry, but bluntly put that is what's happening)

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Oh ffs. Couldn’t have waited to pick one, get it vetted and get it over? Going on for weeks and it’s not the reveal of a new horse 😒

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I'd like to see her try something with more draught in it... But as long as she's happy and comfortable that is all that matters. She seemed to really gel with the bay mare.
A proper Irish sports horse with ID and TB. Can’t beat it.

irishmare

She won’t be a great deal bigger than Jam and Dee either if she has 6ft 3 rugs. The head collar looks cob size to but it’s hard to tell on a video. And she could have a small head.
My 16.2 horse is in a 6ft3 rug as she's compact. My friend has a 15.2 who's in 6ft6. While I don't think Meg has gone that big at all, rug size means nothing.

storynerd

Chatty Member
I

I’ve lost all respect for Meg
Don't worry, it's very clear you've not had respect for her in the first place!

I agree it's sad around Lara given the conditions at the stud. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with selling on horses that aren't right for your needs - it's sentimental to think that you'd keep every horse you've ever had but people buy and sell horses all the time. At least they are doing right by Ari to keep him rather than risk him going to a home where he might be ridden and cause a dangerous accident

• Haha

Lw61

Why does Meg keep saying “out of” when she is referring to the sires of these horses she’s viewing. The countries I’ve owned horses in, it’s “by” the sire and “out of” the mare. Is it different in the uk or is she saying the wrong thing? It’s really annoying me haha
I'm glad I'm not the only one that gives the eye roll when I hear people say out of a stallion. It's by the stallion and out of the mare to me too 🤣.

vam14

I’m so bored with the whole Megs new horse now. People have been buying horse since time immemorial - don’t get the need to drag it out so much

ReaRea

Chatty Member
she’s just not as likeable as some of the others is she? So she has to get her horse clean for shoots I assume she’s paid for? Half of them have greys or coloureds and I haven’t noticed anyone else complaining 🤣
Not as likeable? She’s not remotely likeable. Even RTG has a more likeable personality. Charlotte is just a nasty brat with a heavy dose of entitlement. She has such a punchable face! I can’t stand her!

• Haha

storynerd

Chatty Member
Just loses all relatability. In one day, she has new reins, brushes, ear pods, bedding, etc etc. I followed her when she had a genuine story to tell about her horse and her journey in eventing. That’s been totally lost now
She's posting items for a giveaway? not just showing off what she's got