Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRoots

Is it just me or does rhi’s new horse look quite overweight in her new video, is kind of reminding me of miris 🤔 then again I’m not too familiar with the breed so might not be

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Tbf I was just taking a wild stab in the dark 😂
---

What is it? Are they doing a dressage test and the a course of jumps? I’ve only seen Esme’s post about it and didn’t really read it or look into it.
I honestly don’t know. Think it’s literally just what it says on the tin, a talent competition. Could involve horses or not.

Easypeeler

Who’s going YHL on Saturday? Whoever is please can you tale one for the team and watch the clipping Demo Pepper is in. Then let us know her condition score. Is it the 10 she looks like or does the camera add 10lbs.
How many cameras does she ever have on her at any one time then!?

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I assumed Meg’s big exciting news will be this years Christmas merch? I think the hints she said were being left are probably people wearing it in the background.

I can’t imagine it being anything actually exciting but happy to be proved wrong 🤣
Did anyone ever work out what her icon clues were in her stories last week? Is this “big” news really that important? 😂

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Someone take one for the team and watch it to give the rest of us the lowdown, I really can’t be doing with all the waffle, even the Ari video went on far longer than needed and I ff through parts of it. Off to,watch Lucy’s to see what she’s done with Ember.

Falkor

VIP Member
Croydon pricing - would be interesting if you could find (if they still exist) what they charge now. If you used where I am, (£1200 pcm) is only a linear 1.5% increase for 18 years.....vastly behind inflation and cost of living.

I know the yard only pays for itself....it does not turn a profit. Moneys in the teaching and clinics
The Winfields sold it off for housing about 5 years ago, the whole place got flattened, but for some reason the website is still up - think these are the prices from 2013 though.

Horsemum

Poor poor RWC - all the shooting for her brands is SUCH hard work. Does she not realise that field management and grooming is something we all do just for the welfare of our horses 😡
Also, watch this space, she is going to be selling more of her gifted stuff shortly.
Of all of them I think it is RWC the gets my back up the most
she’s just not as likeable as some of the others is she? So she has to get her horse clean for shoots I assume she’s paid for? Half of them have greys or coloureds and I haven’t noticed anyone else complaining 🤣

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Really sad news about Ari and I can see why she’s kept it to herself for a few months. What got me though was when she said Lara was so special to her. Then why didn’t they try and buy her back, even if only to then try and find her a home as a companion with someone else? I get they don’t have all the space in the world but the news coming out of that stud is disgusting and if Lara meant so much why wouldn’t they try to do right by her?
Very sad to hear about Ari, at least they know his issue now.
I find it hard to understand that if Lara was special to her then why can’t she save the mare from wherever it is, she is? If Meg has room for a new horse then she should make the effort for a horse that she evented on, bred from and was special to her? To take her back to be safe. It’s all good until they can’t ride them anymore and then all they want to do is get rid of them, the same as Milly.
---
Steeplechase is 0.8 pens per S.

The pace for 90 is novice speed and for the 100s at intermediate
---
It is only phase A and C that are 1 penalty for second
Who got penalties with Steeple chasing?