Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kate Davis has spent a lot of money putting in a surfaced track but is showing her horse out a grass.
I get it, I love a track system, I have a cheap, simple grass track.
I just wish I had lots of money to throw at these things like she does 😫
Or a husband that cheats and then spends on her next latest fad in order to attempt to rid himself of the guilt.....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What’s the current thinking in wimpy’s latest post?
I just cannot get my head round it.

Reactions: 2
She has made it sound like he is dead on Instagram but then goes on to say he is lame still. She's also just taken a full set of shoes off him, he's bound to be uncomfortable. And is she not giving him any pain relief if he is as sore as this? She just really over dramatises everything. This is the horse that not too long ago she was galloping up steep hills on a 9 mile ride a couple of weeks after getting steroid treatment for a 3 year lameness issue. Poor pat. He has clearly suffered at her hands.

Reactions: 12
is she not giving him any pain relief if he is as sore as this? She just really over dramatises everything. This is the horse that not too long ago she was galloping up steep hills on a 9 mile ride a couple of weeks after getting steroid treatment for a 3 year lameness issue.
Drama is her middle name!

I guess a chronic issue going back years which now needs regular injections and ongoing pain relief wouldn't be covered by insurance?

Oh fricking hell I thought Wimpy's horse was dead. My heart dropped then.

I know it's sad when people retire their horses but seriously, that is a bit dramatic.

Her last Instagram post makes it seem like she hated every second of riding Pat. Her Facebook post is the complete opposite.

Reactions: 6
I like how the fake persona drops 'thats the the reason he's lame for anyone that jumps on it.....' when the chav slips out for just a second or two!

She's probably fancying a PTS so she can claim on his insurance and buy herself her next 'forever horse' her 'horse of a lifetime' pf which I have known many, many poor horses fall under that category of hers, all eventually develop their own problems and get shipped off or shot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She just wants horses to ride, not to keep
Probably why she doesn't like Pat now from it seems like from her Instagram page 🤔 don't really follow her

• Sad
She definitely seems to have written him off already like he's away to be PTS.... Especially with her "they can't live forever" comment. I mean, no they can't. But this is the same horse that's now crippling lame..... But he's been "okay" for the last few years. How did something progress so quickly? 🤔 Maybe she has been buting him up all this time and now she's not 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno. Very very strange though.

Reactions: 2
Who is Kate davis? The instructor or someone else?
Just an Instagrammer, Anartistsstories. She used to post lots but she got wise to us lot and went quiet. There is a Tattler who really doesn’t like her but I forget their name…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.