Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t give 2 hoots about what Meg does with any of here horses but, I’m nosey and would be interested to hear what’s actually the issue.
But I’m nosey and I want to know what someone posts a cryptic post, they all do it, even the smaller accounts. I want to know - Hannah w eventing for instance, she had something go on last weekend with that bay horse, I’m nosey, I want to know what happened - being totally honest, do any of us really care about any of them on Instagram, no not really, but human nature is to be curious and want to know ALL the details.
I’m bored to tears with the Meg chatter on here, but, all the time she is keeping Ari and mystery and posting ‘what Bear did next’ type posts and vlogs, she is getting views and likes and subscribers, she isn’t silly and fair play to her, she is smart.
I don’t dislike Meg, it’s not my kind of content really but got to give it to her, she is earning handsomely out of it.

Reactions: 4
Skipped through the vlog - was awful. Even Tina at one point tells him it feels frantic, then panics and shouts at Banksy which is unlike her.

Reactions: 1
Tina keeps going back to cam because cam plays on her neediness. He'd be a very good sales person - he gives Tina what she wants mentally and emotionally from lessons, namely attention, the time to talk to the instructor as if equals, and affirmation. Tina has been very useful for raising cams profile. But he has been atrocious for her riding.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what the brilliant “expert bits” are going to dress Winnie with?
Happy for Emily that Addie is going well for her, but I can’t help noticing she is still “weird” in the mouth/contact and has a strange backend when jumping 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Come now you all know we can’t say anything negative about Megan. Her fandom are here in their droves.

I think she doesn’t like him. Plain and simple. She doesn’t like riding him but I think Hobit likes him but isn’t brave enough to ride him so he is still there. Probably going to be sold in the run up to winter coming with a we can’t keep them all guys video.
Her fandom? 😂😂😂😂 I’m 55, I’m in no one’s fandom, especially a girl young enough to be my daughter. I’m just bored of reading the same repetitive conversation over a pony in a field and confused as to why people are so wound up over it. If he was being mistreated I could understand it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like from Lucy's story that they may be heading to SUKO III tomorrow? Not that anyone (except Tina) has actually broken the news, but the hint dropping has begun.
Cam's regular local lessons aren't happening this week so yeah, they're heading off for another season.
I just hope all the great work that has been done with Ember and Addie isn't going to be undone by him...

Does anyone know what Miri Hackett has said about the Sound Horsemanship guy out in NZ? I'm nosy and despair at watching the natural horsemanship to judgemental person funnel that seems to happen, so wondered what went on there? Hopefully I can add the context...

Last edited:
Cam's regular local lessons aren't happening this week so yeah, they're heading off for another season.
I just hope all the great work that has been done with Ember and Addie isn't going to be undone by him...
I really hope Simon Grieve is back as their coach for XC. He is a lovely man.

Reactions: 8
I kind of feel for Sprite, she’s getting worked 6 days a week and ridden over small jumps. I get the hacking out on walks, but I’m not sure why Emily continues to canter her down tracks and is still jumping her. Surely Sprite is now owed her retirement? This horse owes Emily nothing, and whilst Sprite is looking fabulous for her grand age, will she ever be retired, or is Emily still working her for her own entertainment? The poor thing has probably worked most of her life.

I kind of feel for Sprite, she’s getting worked 6 days a week and ridden over small jumps. I get the hacking out on walks, but I’m not sure why Emily continues to canter her down tracks and is still jumping her. Surely Sprite is now owed her retirement? This horse owes Emily nothing, and whilst Sprite is looking fabulous for her grand age, will she ever be retired, or is Emily still working her for her own entertainment? The poor thing has probably worked most of her life.
I think there’s the argument of while she is still saying yes to things, why shouldn’t Emily be still enjoying her? Sometimes it’s when you slow horses down that they start having problems

Reactions: 23
As long as she shows signs of enjoying the work, but I agree with the cantering - she canters them on some highly “questionable” tracks!! I don’t know how they stay sound!

Sprite probably enjoys it. Some horses (particularly mares IME) don't enjoy doing nothing.

Reactions: 3
I think rather like a horse in a field not knowing their being "wasted", if a horse is still happy to do the work and fit and sound, do they know they are "owed a retirement"?

I vaguely know the horse that Harlow White rides so I showed my daughter and we watched the video at Barbury. After saying how awful kid influencers are, and how spoilt she must be, we ended up really enjoying the video, thinking she was a very nice rider, and realising that it was SO refreshing to watch a riding vlog with no sad confidence crisis in it and also someone who carries on to make the most of the day despite having less than perfect rounds 😄

Reactions: 7
Unless you know the horse it’s not your judgment to make. I highly doubt Em is galloping her for 20-30 mins a day or jumping BE100 every other week. The mare will let Em know when she’s had enough.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t give 2 hoots about what Meg does with any of here horses but, I’m nosey and would be interested to hear what’s actually the issue.
But I’m nosey and I want to know what someone posts a cryptic post, they all do it, even the smaller accounts. I want to know - Hannah w eventing for instance, she had something go on last weekend with that bay horse, I’m nosey, I want to know what happened - being totally honest, do any of us really care about any of them on Instagram, no not really, but human nature is to be curious and want to know ALL the details.
I’m bored to tears with the Meg chatter on here, but, all the time she is keeping Ari and mystery and posting ‘what Bear did next’ type posts and vlogs, she is getting views and likes and subscribers, she isn’t silly and fair play to her, she is smart.
I don’t dislike Meg, it’s not my kind of content really but got to give it to her, she is earning handsomely out of it.
Omg yes! Hannah! This HUGE issue that can't be uttered but let's tell you all about the recovery of said issue.... Just say what it is 😂 unless it's been something she could have prevented and doesn't want any backlash for admitting it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unless you know the horse it’s not your judgment to make. I highly doubt Em is galloping her for 20-30 mins a day or jumping BE100 every other week. The mare will let Em know when she’s had enough.
I’m entitled to an opinion. The mare is 30+, Sprite seems a willing horse and some horses can hide little physical issues. I just feel sorry for her, it’s the jumping and cantering along those tracks, and the ridden work 6 days a week that make me feel for her.

I’m entitled to an opinion. The mare is 30+, Sprite seems a willing horse and some horses can hide little physical issues. I just feel sorry for her, it’s the jumping and cantering along those tracks, and the ridden work 6 days a week that make me feel for her.
Sprite is 25. You’re entitled to your own opinion, but please at least get the facts right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.