Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg says ‘Ari just chilling in the field’… is he though Meg and if so, why?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
On the topic of all star academy .. has it been axed? I’m sure we had auditions around this time previously? Last years was rubbish though, so no great loss! There were so many better choices on the “leaked shortlist” too although god knows what happened to them! They might all have a hello fresh code and I’d hate them if I stalked now 😂

I can’t stand RWC’s riding, but she’s not wrong about ASA, great concept, shambolic execution!

Reactions: 4
On the topic of all star academy .. has it been axed? I’m sure we had auditions around this time previously?
I’ve not watched any of the all star academy but wasn’t it something to do with Jenny Rude-all? She’s living in Canada now so I’d guess unless someone else takes it on, that might be it over and done?

Reactions: 1
I heard ☕ that Pammy wanted an extra third of the original price due to cost of living and the production company just couldn’t afford it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Meg says ‘Ari just chilling in the field’… is he though Meg and if so, why?!
I’ve re watched some of her Ari vlogs (back when Meg was not stuck up her own arse) and he was the best thing since sliced bread to Meg. He was broken in beautifully by Becks and it was mentioned several times that Ari is sensitive and quirky, Meg was incredibly scared to ride him when she first got him home and got Becks had to ride him first before she got on. Meg was so excited about this little chubby horse, and was talking about doing some events at end of last year with him 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be very interested to know what’s happened between then and now.

Does everyone really care this much about Ari?! It’s doing my head in 😂

Reactions: 9
What do we think she’s going to be doing with Bear?? Regarding her post? She put her in foal because she didn’t want to sell her or event her anymore. I wonder if she will contradict herself? And then she will be ridiculously too big for Bear surely.

Reactions: 2
Does everyone really care this much about Ari?! It’s doing my head in 😂
Only because it was everything she didn't want (in her ad), but then she decided to breed two of them (Ari and Winnie).

And then she made a big deal of him, literally scroll back and there are several consecutive videos of her saying he'll be her next super event horse.

Then blink, he's disappeared to "grow and mature". He's a 6yo this year.

Reactions: 3
What do we think she’s going to be doing with Bear?? Regarding her post? She put her in foal because she didn’t want to sell her or event her anymore. I wonder if she will contradict herself? And then she will be ridiculously too big for Bear surely.
She really does look far too tall on Bear. And if she's struggling to find time to train with Jam and bringing on Winnie I can't see her having time to event Bear too. I could see bringing back in to work just to have fun at home maybe. She also still has a covering from Ron (original event stallion for Bear) I think? so might do another foal and then back to work, or in work for a year then another foal...

Only because it was everything she didn't want (in her ad), but then she decided to breed two of them (Ari and Winnie).

And then she made a big deal of him, literally scroll back and there are several consecutive videos of her saying he'll be her next super event horse.

Yes thanks I think I’ve picked up all these points in the previous 3 million posts on the subject!

• Haha
Megs latest short ‘I lunge all my youngsters on a hill’ literally can’t remember her ever doing that before on SM…. And it’s only the second time she has done it and Winnie is practically falling over, yet she’s got a theraband on…. Quite tight too….. wouldn’t you go step by step??! Master the hill and then add the band?

Meg was already borderline too big for Bear, which she admitted herself. This is by no means "fat shaming" but Meg has noticeably put on weight since Bear first went out of work in 2020/2021(?) which is obviously not a problem in general, but it is when you take into account that Bear is so tiny. She's got a beautiful figure but I don't think she would feel comfortable riding Bear again, when she said before that she knew she was too big.

He was bred way before she put out this ‘ad’ of what she now wants though, so makes sense…?

She’s always said he was slow in maturing so that’s probably why he’s still out in the field.. add that to the fact she barely has time for 3 atm, I don’t think she’ll have time for a 4th until the BE season is over

At the risk of getting shot down: the ari debate is redundant. The elphicks now have a reasonably sizable herd and like all livestock: horses can be accident prone. Whether it's an injury or meg doesn't have the courage or time for him, the horse is well cared for and living the dream (from a horses perspective). The speculation isn't going to be addressed - and there's other influencers doing more interesting stuff.
For example: how great to see footluce eventing/lucy beaming from her xc school of ember. Holly isn't perfect but as brave as a lion (as an amateur) tackling 1.30m and 1.40m with a lot of gusto...

Reactions: 16
At the risk of getting shot down: the ari debate is redundant. The elphicks now have a reasonably sizable herd and like all livestock: horses can be accident prone. Whether it's an injury or meg doesn't have the courage or time for him, the horse is well cared for and living the dream (from a horses perspective). The speculation isn't going to be addressed - and there's other influencers doing more interesting stuff.
For example: how great to see footluce eventing/lucy beaming from her xc school of ember. Holly isn't perfect but as brave as a lion (as an amateur) tackling 1.30m and 1.40m with a lot of gusto...
I hope Justine puts more vlogs out…. I could watch her all day. I just love her! I know I talk about it, but the Meg stuff is borderline boring and the same crap talk 😂 her future vlogs will continue to pretty much be the same, “this jump was huge”.
Bring on Justine 🌸👌🏻

Reactions: 12
He was bred way before she put out this ‘ad’ of what she now wants though, so makes sense…?

She’s always said he was slow in maturing so that’s probably why he’s still out in the field.. add that to the fact she barely has time for 3 atm, I don’t think she’ll have time for a 4th until the BE season is over
How do we think she’s going to manage 10 horses in the paddock? That being a few young ones in there too?! Plus she’s looking for another high quality horse to bring on. Does it make sense? Nope!

Another who couldn’t care less about Ari not working. He’s a horse, he has no ambitions other than eating his way through life and messing about with his field buddies. If she wants to keep him as a pet forever then so be it. There’s obviously a reason for leaving him and she’s choosing not to share it. Despite what people might think, she has no obligation to tell anybody what she is doing with her horses and why.
As for whether she’s got time and space for all these horses, again, that’s her business. Her fields don’t look particularly overgrazed or rammed full of horses so I’m fairly sure she has the land to have a few ornaments sitting pretty.

Reactions: 21
Em did so well yesterday, from the results it looked like no one got inside the time in XC, must have been a hell of a track. So happy that Addie is coming good for her.

Reactions: 9
At risk of being redundant here. I agree Ari, other than being a gelding and half warmblood, is roughly what Meg was asking for in her wanted ad. But as someone mentioned above. He was bred over 6 years ago. A lot can change for someone in 6 years. As long as his physical and emotional needs are being met he is fine to be in the field. If she wants to 'waste' him because she may be attached to a horse she bred, then she can. Because a horse doesn't know if they are 'wasted'.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.