Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know what to make of Tina's latest 'vent' on her reel. Saying she doesn't want to go eventing alone. Surely there are loads of friendly people on hand to have a chat etc. and support? The vast majority of people compete alone. I am sure there are many supporters who would happily come along to lend a hand and groom for her or hold a stirrup. I get that her OH doesn't necessarily want the 4am start :)

Self-indulgent whine was my take 🤣🤣🤣Interesting that Emily will go along with her sister in law, but doesn’t event any more with Tina….

Reactions: 7
Don't know what to make of Tina's latest 'vent' on her reel. Saying she doesn't want to go eventing alone. Surely there are loads of friendly people on hand to have a chat etc. and support? The vast majority of people compete alone. I am sure there are many supporters who would happily come along to lend a hand and groom for her or hold a stirrup. I get that her OH doesn't necessarily want the 4am start :)
Some of us have no choice! Admittedly I wouldn’t drive more than an hour to compete by myself, but I am very lucky to have venues close by so have no need to.
She isn’t. But given how she conducts herself I’d wager she’s applied and got knocked back.
I’d love to know what brand rejected her and why 😂
---
Self-indulgent whine was my take 🤣🤣🤣Interesting that Emily will go along with her sister in law, but doesn’t event any more with Tina….
To me it seemed she didn’t get back as much as she gave. It looked like Tina very rarely went to help Em but she could have and it not been plastered all over instagram.

Reactions: 6
I took it as an excuse not to enter something tbh. I get anxiety as I suffer myself. But half of her ‘woe is me’ crap seems so put on. You’re a grown ass woman in your mid 30s. Grow the duck up and just do it, you’ve done it before. Seems more like an excuse to just not want to event this year because Banks isn’t ‘prepared’. This is the current reason and next month it will be something else.

Reactions: 5
So RWC hasn’t scared the sharer off yet. Interesting how she’s said in her stories she hardly jumps him now. A horse doesn’t care what it’s job is as long as he has food, water, shelter and friends. But that seems like such a waste for such an obviously talented horse. As much as people like to rag on Meg, she got Vossi going beautifully.

I watched an older vlog of Meg’s the other day when she went to visit Holly in Ireland & Holly says she has lovely soft hands. And in that video I agree. And even before her fall at Bicton she wasn’t as extreme with her hands as she is now.

ETA: this shot from her stories is interesting. No wonder brands don’t want to work with her. Her usual ‘I know best’ attitude shining!
---

Possibly, but also possibly easing him in the way Pete was. Seems this new guy might not be adverse to being featured on vlogs at some point.

But in fairness to Lucy. I don’t blame her if she wants to share that she’s found someone and she’s happy. He certainly looks like an upgrade in the looks department.
RWC ~ Gosh isn’t she a real b***h! Talk about being above yourself and having your head up your own arse! I cannot stand this type of personality, we are all human. She will never get anywhere with Vossi with that attitude
---
I took it as an excuse not to enter something tbh. I get anxiety as I suffer myself. But half of her ‘woe is me’ crap seems so put on. You’re a grown ass woman in your mid 30s. Grow the duck up and just do it, you’ve done it before. Seems more like an excuse to just not want to event this year because Banks isn’t ‘prepared’. This is the current reason and next month it will be something else.
This shits me so much! Tina has everything that most of the average riders don’t have, and she’s still carrying on about not wanting to go alone….. She’s got 2 brilliant horses sitting there, Banksy is an absolute legend, just go and enjoy your horses woman! If she really doesn’t want to compete then just admit this to yourself (Tina). I agree with you, she’s a grown woman for gods sake! Some people really don’t know how super lucky they are.

Reactions: 8
RWC ~ Gosh isn’t she a real b***h! Talk about being above yourself and having your head up your own arse! I cannot stand this type of personality, we are all human. She will never get anywhere with Vossi with that attitude
And that’s the reason she hasn’t. She won’t be told she’s riding the horse wrong. It’s why she changes trainers like they’re socks. I wonder how long the sharer will last once they ask if they can jump Vossi. She can’t stand to be shown up. She can’t really say no. But will likely try and prevent it.

That horse has so much potential. And he doesn’t look a difficult ride despite what she says. She just can’t ride him and doesn’t have the attitude to be humble and get consistent lessons on him.

And that’s the reason she hasn’t. She won’t be told she’s riding the horse wrong. It’s why she changes trainers like they’re socks. I wonder how long the sharer will last once they ask if they can jump Vossi. She can’t stand to be shown up. She can’t really say no. But will likely try and prevent it.

That horse has so much potential. And he doesn’t look a difficult ride despite what she says. She just can’t ride him and doesn’t have the attitude to be humble and get consistent lessons on him.
While what RWC says it true about ASA I feel like maybe she can't ride voss and will be told rightly so she can't ride him is why she won't apply for ASA 😂😂😂

• Haha
While what RWC says it true about ASA I feel like maybe she can't ride voss and will be told rightly so she can't ride him is why she won't apply for ASA 😂😂😂
I would pay good money to see Pammy vs RWC

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And RTG! But I'd pay double for a showdown of Pammy and RWC
She’d be all bark and no bite. Full of tit. Smacks of being turned down so she has to make it sound like she’d never be interested.

• Haha
She’d be all bark and no bite. Full of tit. Smacks of being turned down so she has to make it sound like she’d never be interested.
Really want to know what brand turned her down the other day, wonder if brands also talk to each other because that would be interesting 😬

Ooh! Em is currently in 3rd with just XC to go! Had 3 faults in the SJ though, so no double clear.

• Wow
Ooh! Em is currently in 3rd with just XC to go! Had 3 faults in the SJ though, so no double clear.
Good on her. Really seems to have turned a corner with Addie. Still think she could do with a good break as her workload seems to have been quite intense recently.

Currently in fourth after some time faults XC, however third place is yet to go and there are only 2 points between them. So glad she’s getting some good results, looks like her dressage went well.
---
Emily has come third! So so pleased for her, patience and consistency has paid off, fair play to her for not giving up when it got tough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When I think I cannot like Justine any more than I already do. She has such a good understanding why Ember acts the way that he does. Overstimulation and shut down are a big factor. That is why she has been able to help Lucy with him so that he has progressed so much.

Reactions: 17
When I think I cannot like Justine any more than I already do. She has such a good understanding why Ember acts the way that he does. Overstimulation and shut down are a big factor. That is why she has been able to help Lucy with him so that he has progressed so much.
She’s done wonders with him. I get when people say she’s not a pretty or particularly tidy rider. But she’s not competing in dressage and she’s bloody effective as a rider. Ember looks like a different horse and dare say it, a horse that may become a decent little eventer. He’s also such a pretty little horse to look at. Very sweet face.
---
Really feel for Ashley having her class cancelled today. She’s really not been able to do much with Zeb this season and surely he’s getting to the point of retirement or at least stepping down a few levels. At 20 he doesn’t need the strain of competing at the higher levels. Such a shame as I think they make a lovely partnership.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mumchausen shamelessly on the beg for a free saddle tagging fairfax in all her stories! You've already bought one fairfax for one of your many horses, as if she's now trying to get herself another, gifted one! She really has no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mumchausen shamelessly on the beg for a free saddle tagging fairfax in all her stories! You've already bought one fairfax for one of your many horses, as if she's now trying to get herself another, gifted one! She really has no shame!
They came 2nd in the Intro. Stories were a shameless beg!!

Reactions: 3
They came 2nd in the Intro. Stories were a shameless beg!!
Don’t follow but just jumped on to watch - the saddle begging is shamelessly obvious - I’d be way too embarrassed.
What I don’t get is they say she can’t use her legs but put spurs on her anyway then they go on about a good leg position!!! She seems like a tidy little rider anyway so why the need to surround her in all this drama.

Reactions: 4
Don’t follow but just jumped on to watch - the saddle begging is shamelessly obvious - I’d be way too embarrassed.
What I don’t get is they say she can’t use her legs but put spurs on her anyway then they go on about a good leg position!!! She seems like a tidy little rider anyway so why the need to surround her in all this drama.
Because mumchausen needs the freebies and glory

Reactions: 2
I feel like she having money problems because it’s not normal it wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t own any pony there probably just loans.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.