Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree! Watching her sessions as well as Cam’s made it abundantly clear that he isn’t particularly good 😐
I’ve never rated him, though I have based this purely on what I’ve seen from Tina and Emily’s vlogs, I’ve never had a lesson with him. I just think he’s regularly off the mark and doesn’t actually watch what’s in front of him and recognise what’s going on. He has a lot of quotes and quips that he says that he’s obviously learnt over the year and he just rehashes them while feeling the need to constantly talk. No doubt he’s a very good rider, but I find his coaching hard to watch.

Reactions: 2
Ace's babies are known for their good temperaments, brave and willing, quiet. But I agree it's interesting to watch, I wonder what her damline is. I don't like her movement, jump, temperament at all really 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think Addie is a lovely scopey mare, seems rude but most fillies/mares can be, looks to be quiet. I’d be thinking it’s her training that can be fixed, Emily is quite knowledgeable but doesn’t seem to put it into practice, she’s clearly ignoring the head throwing and refusals, and I’d say this has a lot to do with how she rides her. She doesn’t sit in the saddle and rides off her hands, look at how Lola used to go…. Refuses jumps and had a weird mouth. Look how better she went when her lady instructor told her to sit in the saddle. I’d be not worried too much about the jumping and get the basics right, Addie is still mentally immature.

Reactions: 1
What’s going on with John Bland?
I've not seen anything from him for a few weeks. I believe he was called out by a showing society. He was posting lots of derogatory comments about rider's weight, coloured horses and also posting stories about how producers were drugging horses.

Whose story is this ?
Fenella Quinn’s. She had a really stunning little mare who she just couldn't get going with very easily and she just disappeared but I believe she seems to be thriving with the girl she's with now. She was definitely overhorsed

I’ve mentioned this before on here but Andrew Hoy’s Instagram is just a breath of fresh air, so slick and professional. You don’t see him snotty crying on his stories about trolls or dressage scores 😆
If someone now pops up and says he is an arse to work for or mean to his horses I’ll be so disappointed 😏😆

Reactions: 3
I’ve mentioned this before on here but Andrew Hoy’s Instagram is just a breath of fresh air, so slick and professional. You don’t see him snotty crying on his stories about trolls or dressage scores 😆
If someone now pops up and says he is an arse to work for or mean to his horses I’ll be so disappointed 😏😆
Agreed!
Although he can be a little witch, I was at an international once, chatting to my friend who was stewarding, the Horsebox park was an utter pit and people were being towed out by tractors left right and centre, he asked my friend to request a tractor tow him out which she did immediately, he then said ‘tell them it’s Andew Hoy’ which she didn’t do, he went off in a strop because she refused to put over the radio who it was, really made me laugh.

Agreed!
Although he can be a little witch, I was at an international once, chatting to my friend who was stewarding, the Horsebox park was an utter pit and people were being towed out by tractors left right and centre, he asked my friend to request a tractor tow him out which she did immediately, he then said ‘tell them it’s Andew Hoy’ which she didn’t do, he went off in a strop because she refused to put over the radio who it was, really made me laugh.
Stop, I don’t want the nice Andrew Hoy illusions shattered 😩😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You do know it's slick and professional because it is being run by a PR company right?

Sticks with his core brands and sponsors, shows some of his family life to make it look relatable but equally only showing relevant content.

Reactions: 3
Reckon this is about tattle? I’ve never seen her mentioned!

Attachments

• Haha
You do know it's slick and professional because it is being run by a PR company right?

Sticks with his core brands and sponsors, shows some of his family life to make it look relatable but equally only showing relevant content.
Yes, I love a professional Instagram account. IMO insta should just be all shiny and perfect. Save the less perfect for Facebook 😆
---
I’m sure there was some comments about her a while back, some not so nice.

Last edited:
from memory there was 1 awful comment from one user who called her a brat etc back in the autumn
The majority of comments were positive and pretty sure the user was called out by most people on what they said. The tiktok is being melodramatic for clickbait sake, but it was a pretty mean comment at the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.