Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurodressage having a dig at Gemma Owen in their obituary for Sirius Black.

Screenshot_20230208_163328_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed ELS Eventing latest vlog. Comes across so genuine and the mix of dressage and (arena) eventing is really good. Hope she does well.

Yes, she’s annoying me a lot. Some people really struggle with those early days of motherhood while juggling horses and she’s just coming across as a a bit of a bragging idiot.
It's nothing to be smug about, back at work with a 3 week old. Fair enough to be proud of it if that's what you personally want, but equally valid to not be at work! I really enjoyed mat leave tbf. Wouldn't have caught me trying to win at multitasking 😁

Reactions: 6
Molly & Ella Showjumping sharing a video of Dyanne cantering and jumping on 3 legs again on YouTube shorts like it is something to be proud of

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Meg trying to get a free equitex on stories 😅
Literally just came on to say this 😂 pretending she can’t remember the name… surely it’s not hard to google or to have a look on other influencers pages who have/are sponsored by them 🙄

• Haha
Meg trying to get a free equitex on stories 😅
She is best insta buds with Miri Hackett who is sponsored by them, absolute bullshit that she ‘can’t remember’.
If any more of these huns get gifted pads I’m selling ALL my equitex pads (all bought, paid full price!)

Last edited:
She is best insta buds with Miri Hackett who is sponsored by them, absolute bullshit that she ‘can’t remember’.
If any more of these huns get gifted pads I’m selling ALL my equitex pads (all bought, paid full price!)
Slightly off topic but are they worth the money?

Grrr shut the duck up bragging! 👊🏼
I wonder whether she’s suffering with PND. I know it’s good to get some baby free time but surely she should be soaking up the newborn bubble. I’ve said it before but right now her focus should be on bonding with her baby. They grow so quickly and I can’t help but think that she’s going to regret this later on

Reactions: 2
Yes, she’s annoying me a lot. Some people really struggle with those early days of motherhood while juggling horses and she’s just coming across as a a bit of a bragging idiot.
I feel like the recent post on the Twitter eventing fb group might be in response to Sophie 🤔
Edited to add ignore this, it was on E-venting as mentioned above.

Reactions: 2
I really like them and how they feel, look and sit on the horse, they are frightfully expensive though.
They are very hard wearing and look really smart.
All mine are velvet, I don’t have any of the airtex pads.

Really enjoyed ELS Eventing latest vlog. Comes across so genuine and the mix of dressage and (arena) eventing is really good. Hope she does well.
Yeah totally, so genuine. These are the type of vlogs I like to watch. People going about their normal horsey lives and taking us along on the journey not people ‘creating’ content for likes and sponsorship. I guess that’s how they all start and then seem to lose their way as soon as the cash starts rolling in and it becomes a job.

[
Suit some but not all I think. They can alter the fit of your saddle as they’re thick so I would only use with agreement from saddler…..Personally don’t have any issues with a normal saddle pad for £30 as my saddle fits, so don’t see the point. But I appreciate some horses might need something
Also a lot of good reviews shouting about them are from people who are gifted them 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.