Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That aint a nice comment and we shouldn’t even be talking about someone who has such a low following. I disagree highly with you
Why shouldn’t we talk about small accounts? And if it’s true then it’s a fair comment. I’ve never followed her or seen any of her content so wouldn’t have a clue if there is any truth in the comment.

Reactions: 1
Sophie Seymour ?
No theyre slagging off LooseCannonJack. It seems to personal so clearly they no her
---

Why shouldn’t we talk about small accounts? And if it’s true then it’s a fair comment. I’ve never followed her or seen any of her content so wouldn’t have a clue if there is any truth in the comment.
Ive followed her account for just over a year and the horse aint lame so putting comments like that on seems like a personal dig imo

She’s not even got 2000 followers why is she even relevant 🤣🤣
Exactly I was just stating that I cannot follow Rhi as she thinks she’s the only one rehabbing a horse so mentioned a few others who’s rehab journey I enjoyed then people got irate over a nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.