Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That big horse of Molly and Ella showjumping is bilaterally lame behind. It has been for ages and the 3-legged video should be a huge wake up call to them. There is an issue there and they might laugh and think the horse is being dramatic, but it’s going to come and bite them on the rear soon enough. It’s already having the odd stop and you can see why when you watch its hind end. The problem is the rider is too inexperienced to see or feel it.They used to deny that other horse had problems and said it was behavioural then all of a sudden found out it did have physical issues after all.

Reactions: 4
I feel for Rhi, she’s tried so so hard but sometimes the vet / farrier / box rest livery approach isn’t the way to go and it’s really hard to get your head around when they’re the qualified individuals we’re taught have the answers 😞

She’s got a video coming out with Gawsworth track on Friday which I’m really looking forward to and maybe she’s taken something away from it and rethink her direction after her latest vet update.

Reactions: 2
Meg trying to get a free equitex on stories 😅
Beggy meggy at it again. Wait for the #gifted on her next post.
oooo I’ve forgot the brand. duck off you just want it free.

im surprised she didn’t put a pouty thumbnail up with the tag line “ the bad news - when you have to beg to get by in life “

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm pretty sure she had footage of her trying woody at the sellers yard in a vlog, and I think she knew the seller or had some sort of connection, so it would be daft if the seller did know about his issues. Can't remember if she named the person. Maybe an instructor she'd used before?
i believe she didn't know the dealer before, she was just really impressed with the viewing/selling process that she promoted him a bit, i really cant remember his name, but i have a feeling his name was simon?
---

Who is molly and Ella showjumping? Can’t find the account
their youtube is molly and ella showjumping, but they have individual Instagram's, ella the one with the lame horse is @gopronies and i cant remember mollys one, ive always really liked her! as someone said, appeared much friendlier and more in it for the horse than the competitions or influencing.

Yeah I'm pretty sure she had footage of her trying woody at the sellers yard in a vlog, and I think she knew the seller or had some sort of connection, so it would be daft if the seller did know about his issues. Can't remember if she named the person. Maybe an instructor she'd used before?
It is a guy named Steve who she says is a 4 star event rider. I am not big on eventing so I don't know him just from a first name and profession. She did have a 5 stage vetting on him which he passed.

Reactions: 1
It is a guy named Steve who she says is a 4 star event rider. I am not big on eventing so I don't know him just from a first name and profession. She did have a 5 stage vetting on him which he passed.
Yes, she did a 5 stage vetting but they didn't take any xrays. It's important to remember when vetting you are only getting an idea on how the horse is on that particular day. Woody may have had hock arthritis or other issues before which were medicated and therefore on that day he was sound, and she would only have been vetting him for a low mileage home (low level dressage and jumping). It's all guess work now though as xrays weren't taken

I would always rather X-rays over a vetting for this reason!!

Yes, she did a 5 stage vetting but they didn't take any xrays. It's important to remember when vetting you are only getting an idea on how the horse is on that particular day. Woody may have had hock arthritis or other issues before which were medicated and therefore on that day he was sound, and she would only have been vetting him for a low mileage home (low level dressage and jumping). It's all guess work now though as xrays weren't taken

Yes, they were (my post was yes, but that was too short)
recently? i dont actually follow her but saw a story post of hers the other week saying how she much prefers having her new horsey bf, so i presumed she'd never had an equestrian partner before! crazy, did they make it public why they'd broken up?

recently? i dont actually follow her but saw a story post of hers the other week saying how she much prefers having her new horsey bf, so i presumed she'd never had an equestrian partner before! crazy, did they make it public why they'd broken up?
No not recently, I don’t know how long ago actually- the pandemic has messed me right up with how long ago anything was 🙄😂

I feel for Rhi, she’s tried so so hard but sometimes the vet / farrier / box rest livery approach isn’t the way to go and it’s really hard to get your head around when they’re the qualified individuals we’re taught have the answers 😞

She’s got a video coming out with Gawsworth track on Friday which I’m really looking forward to and maybe she’s taken something away from it and rethink her direction after her latest vet update.
Trouble is you can’t really predict how the treatment is going to go. Woody could have had a short period of box rest and healed up enough to have turn out. But things haven’t really worked in Woody or Rhi’s favour.

Trouble is you can’t really predict how the treatment is going to go. Woody could have had a short period of box rest and healed up enough to have turn out. But things haven’t really worked in Woody or Rhi’s favour.
Oh no I know! It’s been 12 months though. Got to be a time when you question if it’s the road to continue down. Mine was 18 months. Lessons learned in my case!

No not recently, I don’t know how long ago actually- the pandemic has messed me right up with how long ago anything was 🙄😂
I think it was around 2019!! Just think it’s hilarious she’s from a non horse background has worked her way up he had it handed to him on a platter and works in Scotland teaching lol word is he cheated on her

I’m enjoying the adele.equine content on YT. She only has a small following but is an amateur bringing along a very nice young horse.

Steve Heal is his name, he’s an event rider primarily and also has some sales liveries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.