Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off the beat here does anyone know can you move a ménage ? One thats been in since 2015 we’ve sold our house and are moving new owners not horses and just want to fill in ménage 💔 wondering can we bring it with us 😨😨

Totally off the beat here does anyone know can you move a ménage ? One thats been in since 2015 we’ve sold our house and are moving new owners not horses and just want to fill in ménage 💔 wondering can we bring it with us 😨😨
You won’t be able to salvage absolutely everything but it’s possible yes.

Is it going to cost nearly as much as a new ménage ?
If the parts are in good condition then it might be cheaper than building a new manège in terms of material costs - lots of building materials have gone up in £££ - but just consider the labour costs etc

Reactions: 1
Is it going to cost nearly as much as a new ménage ?
It depends on how far you have to take it, but if it’s not far will save money on the raw materials. Especially if the surface is still decent and will only need a top up if that at the new place. If it’s got to go a long way it may be best selling the surface and hardcore and putting the money to a new school.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else watched Tina LOTLR stroies and think poor Rob looks positively peed off with his sozzled, loud wife.....

Reactions: 1
I think it’s times like that the big age gap shows between couples. Just one of those moments that your other half is doing your head in. 😄

I didn't get that from her stories....he looked like he was enjoying himself 😄
I agree! Tbh I think most people would look ‘low energy’ next to Tina! But I think they compliment each other very well!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s times like that the big age gap shows between couples. Just one of those moments that your other half is doing your head in. 😄
How big is their gap? I forgot… but I do think Tina looks young for her age and rob looks older so it seems bigger

I don't think he looks peed off with her, but i DO think he looks as though it's not really his scene and he's just there to humor her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Frankie’s ponies story. “Notice how Frankie doesn’t use her legs at all” on a video of the child clearly using her legs. Definitely seems like mother issues there!
The girl can clearly use her legs well. Why does she say the child can't?

Don’t think YFood will be too happy with Charlotte’s story this morning. Isn’t their whole thing trying to say it’s NOT a meal replacement?

Don’t think YFood will be too happy with Charlotte’s story this morning. Isn’t their whole thing trying to say it’s NOT a meal replacement?
no they do claim they are meal replacements, just not diet drinks

Regardless they’re a load of processed shite

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.