Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Jordan Phelphs??
I know her and she's nice 😊 Her eyesight is very poor. She had to give up teaching properly (she did open a Riding school ) and now just leads little ones around on the LR when she can. Her mum does alot of it though.

Not to be a party pooper but again I feel like they harlows family can’t win. They keep quiet and they’re sneaking out below the radar, they post receipts and they’re lying 😂

Reactions: 3
Harlows mother and her “we wasn’t asked to leave” Urgh. Thank god her daughter appears to be able to speak correctly.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does Olivia Towers come across almost like she thinks she's some kind of prophet?? Does my head in

Not to be a party pooper but again I feel like they harlows family can’t win. They keep quiet and they’re sneaking out below the radar, they post receipts and they’re lying 😂
She was mates with pwice, birds of a feather. Harlows book in 10 years time will be fooking.
---

Epic

Forest oaks response to this seems tacky and unprofessional posting screenshots of messages of horses losing a shoe to justify comments about lack of turn out. Doesn’t fit the overall aesthetic they seem to be going for on their page or marketing and they should have just risen above it all and said nothing, seems like it’s hit a nerve 🫠 the horse world is always going to talk and most of the time putting out responses just adds fuel to the fire considering that is a business page

Reactions: 10
No Ashley no, not the dreaded y food ads...although in latest vlog, she took the tiniest sip possible and judging by her facial expression, it still looked like it tasted rank....actually don't mind it as rest of vlog was pretty good. Surprised haven't sold cato yet. Someone on here said the asking price was 30k which seemed a bit excessive. He is a solid citizen and would do be100 all day I think. But hasn't won very much to justify that price tag....

Reactions: 1
Is RWC mad or is RWC mad??!! No wonder Vossi is off his head! She is completely off her tree! I hope he gets his legs checked for sprains and injuries from those blast outs she’s giving him. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Forest oaks response to this seems tacky and unprofessional posting screenshots of messages of horses losing a shoe to justify comments about lack of turn out. Doesn’t fit the overall aesthetic they seem to be going for on their page or marketing and they should have just risen above it all and said nothing, seems like it’s hit a nerve 🫠 the horse world is always going to talk and most of the time putting out responses just adds fuel to the fire considering that is a business page
Definitely! Same for Harlow's mum with her 'shouldn't have to say this, but no I never!' they literally don't have to say anything and it's very off brand for both

Just watched Emily’s latest vlog….. Addie had another 2 refusals on course, and I remember that Lola used to refuse a lot when Emily was riding her too?…. I wonder if it’s how Emily’s riding? I know Addie is still young, but every outing she’s stopping at fences…. And Lola used to do the exact same thing too. I think Emily needs to work on herself and stop blaming her horse. Just my opinion

Reactions: 4
Definitely! Same for Harlow's mum with her 'shouldn't have to say this, but no I never!' they literally don't have to say anything and it's very off brand for both
They clearly fell out and are now trying to make out everything is fine they filmed outside not in the stables then rushed the ponies onto the lorry turned up to unmade ‘stables’ that look more like pig pens

Is RWC mad or is RWC mad??!! No wonder Vossi is off his head! She is completely off her tree! I hope he gets his legs checked for sprains and injuries from those blast outs she’s giving him. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Eh? Having a good canter on a proper gallops surface is perfectly fine. Now you’re just looking for anything to dislike her for 🙄

Reactions: 18
Just watched Emily’s latest vlog….. Addie had another 2 refusals on course, and I remember that Lola used to refuse a lot when Emily was riding her too?…. I wonder if it’s how Emily’s riding? I know Addie is still young, but every outing she’s stopping at fences…. And Lola used to do the exact same thing too. I think Emily needs to work on herself and stop blaming her horse. Just my opinion
I don’t think she’s stopping at every outing? Addie looks pretty bold to me. She has had a couple of baby things scattered over few outings but generally is doing well when she goes out.. also not sure Emily is blaming her horse either…Addie is young and any horse her age will have baby moments. She went DC recently and qualified for the champs, but just like any young horse they can bring you back down to earth the next time out and remind you they are still learning!

Reactions: 13
Hello fresh ads doing my head in 😂 I don't usually mind ads but what has food got to do with horses.

Really enjoying ELS eventing and miss Cooper show ponies at the moment.

Anyone recommend any other horse videos online? Thoroughly enjoyed Taras hunting (not the furry little animal kind) vids and I check in twice a week on fresian horses (my favourite horse though never be able to afford as I'm Piss poor) none with exploited kids and none of blatantly lame horses being ridden by overweight women... Open to suggestions
I really enjoy; ELS Eventing, Ashley Harrison Eventing, and EventerGirlProbs

has anyone watched blobthecobs ‘music video’
Her brother is a musician so she has all of the gear.
She's not a bad singer. Some will find it 'cringe' which is fair enough but her followers are mostly kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.