Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I have a lot of respect for Miri, having such a lovely horse like Zora that’s incredibly talented, why would you put a new horse into that heard when they are some of your best horses. Especially mares, when they can be so sassy. I’d be wrapping Zora up in cotton wool, and not putting new horses in with her. I feel for Miri because she has never ending badluck, yet works so hard for what she’s got.
---

No one ever stops learning in the horse industry. I’ve worked in the industry for 15 + years and produce young horses, and I still learn something new everyday. Of course we are all entitled to our opinions here, whether it’s right or wrong, but these influencers are young and just starting out, and haven’t had the experience that maybe some have on this forum, it works both ends of the scale. I notice a lot of things that I personally see, in there vlogs that I don’t agree with, but that doesn’t make me someone who is green or inexperienced just because you don’t agree with what someone has mentioned, because you don’t know them!
Yeah exactly, there are definitely both ends of the scale here.

Reactions: 1
The pony move vlog was really strange. The intro clip where Harlow was explaining the reasons for the move was badly edited, not the usual polished style. Right at the end when Harlow says she is wearing trainers and shoes the camera overbalances almost falls the look on her face was of panic and I’m surprised that was left in on the final film.
The whole move looked very rushed, why would you not have wellies for muddy fields and then the ponies were transported with no travel boots, tail wrap and their rugs were covered in shavings. Popcorn wears travel boots and I’m sure Rolo does too?
Aubiose bedding is lovely but it’s expensive per bale it would have cost at least £150 to put down the bedding in the giant stables, unless they are looking for sponsorship the size of the stable is going to make it incredibly expensive. It looked like they have had to leave Forest Oaks at short notice for whatever reason and their friend has said I have space but the stables aren’t actually stables.

Reactions: 7
The pony move vlog was really strange. The intro clip where Harlow was explaining the reasons for the move was badly edited, not the usual polished style. Right at the end when Harlow says she is wearing trainers and shoes the camera overbalances almost falls the look on her face was of panic and I’m surprised that was left in on the final film.
The whole move looked very rushed, why would you not have wellies for muddy fields and then the ponies were transported with no travel boots, tail wrap and their rugs were covered in shavings. Popcorn wears travel boots and I’m sure Rolo does too?
Aubiose bedding is lovely but it’s expensive per bale it would have cost at least £150 to put down the bedding in the giant stables, unless they are looking for sponsorship the size of the stable is going to make it incredibly expensive. It looked like they have had to leave Forest Oaks at short notice for whatever reason and their friend has said I have space but the stables aren’t actually stables.
My bank account still hasn’t recovered from starting an aubiose bed recently 😂

Never watch Harlow but omg her views and subscriber numbers are huge. Watched a few mins out of noseiness. Classy move starting by talking about all that's wrong with the oaks yard which apparently isn't good enough for fitness work for 3 piddly ponies!!! They got evicted from that oaks yard.
If I was them, I wouldn't be getting too comfortable in the friends estate either. They don't strike me as the self sufficient diy-er types and it's not really a 'yard' as the buildings are more set up for young stock or storage. Thats a temporary favour. Who will be the next "lucky" yard to host them? Or else mummy can hit up daddy for the funds for an multi million equestrian property....

Reactions: 6
Because her mother's been told to take her camera, her kids and the horses to fk. It doesn't look like a stable and if this was a planned move for months then surely they'd have had proper stables for the horses or done it up a bit better.. It looks put together in a hurry in a very old barn. Either way they'll not be sharing what has happened as it be bad for both brands. If folk turned up in the hundreds then it be ellies staff dealing with them and probably given dogs abuse, threatened to quit and ellies went no not having thay as she is the employer and has a duty of care to protect her staff at their place of work. I'll not be far off the mark but I bet it was brought up.

Reactions: 4
If I was a yard owner in that area I wouldn’t be letting them on my yard. No matter how much money they would bring in with 3x livery bills.

Reactions: 5
The captions “Frankie’s Ponies” mum writes 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’ve had to unfollow, I can’t stand it anymore! Frankie I’m sure is a lovely kid, but you’d think we had been blessed with the next Messiah the way her mother goes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i definitely think there's something going on with Molly and Ellas horse Dyannes back end, round her hocks or something im not sure, it just doesn't look right

i definitely think there's something going on with Molly and Ellas horse Dyannes back end, round her hocks or something im not sure, it just doesn't look right
I’ve said this for a while, the horse is bilaterally lame behind.
---

I think the new yard Harlow has gone to is much better for the ponies to be fair. Forest Oak has been designed with the rider in mind, not the horse. You couldn’t pay me to keep horses there.

Reactions: 8
Emily cantering Sprite along those tracks…. One handed for the camera. Good job the horse seems to be balanced as not much room for error between the “soft” middle track and the concrete sides…. But hey, Sprite is old and sound, so she gets away with it somehow!

The captions “Frankie’s Ponies” mum writes 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’ve had to unfollow, I can’t stand it anymore! Frankie I’m sure is a lovely kid, but you’d think we had been blessed with the next Messiah the way her mother goes on!
AMEN 😂😂😂

Well that was the first and last Chelsea White vlog I’ll ever be watching 😂

Forest Oak looks awful, everything’s so clinical and unnatural. Horses can’t be happy living there, and those poor ponies not even being able to look out their stable doors!

New yard looks better at least.
Never watch Harlow but omg her views and subscriber numbers are huge. Watched a few mins out of noseiness. Classy move starting by talking about all that's wrong with the oaks yard which apparently isn't good enough for fitness work for 3 piddly ponies!!! They got evicted from that oaks yard.
If I was them, I wouldn't be getting too comfortable in the friends estate either. They don't strike me as the self sufficient diy-er types and it's not really a 'yard' as the buildings are more set up for young stock or storage. Thats a temporary favour. Who will be the next "lucky" yard to host them? Or else mummy can hit up daddy for the funds for an multi million equestrian property....
They’ve been going to that yard a lot over the summer so the move isn’t really a surprise. The owners do Shetland racing and helped to train Cloudy when they got him and the ponies always go there when they go away as they have somebody there who is light enough to ride them all if necessary, it doesn’t say anything about DIY, I would imagine it is some sort of livery package.

There is a thread on mumsnet at the moment about Harlow and someone local to them said they were given notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is a thread on mumsnet at the moment about Harlow and someone local to them said they were given notice.
It does sound like it definitely could be the case. The way they were moving all their tit and ponies and the stables weren’t ready. And the Shetland didn’t make the video he just appeared at the end, someone clearly just went back for him while Harlow was pushing around a wheelbarrow of overpriced bedding.

Reactions: 3
Why oh why are they jumping Bean? I get that it’s been a sad time for Frankie but jumping a horse that is clearly uncomfortable because “they need a fun time” is so irresponsible. The jumps weren’t exactly tiny either - yes not massive but big enough. Just because a horse enjoys jumping and a child is upset doesn’t give you the right to potentially put the horse through at best an uncomfortable time and at worst pain. Frankie’s mum even comments that Bean isn’t comfortable.

Honestly, I cannot for the life of me understand why you’d do that. Someone said that Frankie’s mum seems to need to have broken horses and I agree with that. Everything we’ve seen with the horses of late - especially Bean and Lekie - is just irresponsible and selfish.

Reactions: 11
Anyone recommend any other horse videos online? Thoroughly enjoyed Taras hunting (not the furry little animal kind) vids and I check in twice a week on fresian horses (my favourite horse though never be able to afford as I'm Piss poor) none with exploited kids and none of blatantly lame horses being ridden by overweight women... Open to suggestions

Oh Chelsea and Forest Oaks are doing a joint campaign to dismiss rumours. For the hacking remember 😆

• Haha
RWC newest tiktok ~ Bought some cheap goggles 🥽 so she can gallop Vossi because he goes so fast 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Chelsea and Forest Oaks are doing a joint campaign to dismiss rumours. For the hacking remember 😆
Don’t follow them but I don’t know how they can say they let horses be horses and then say turn out is weather and ground permitting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.