Equestrian Influencers #10 Be relatable, but not TOO relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia Towers is writing a book???
Saw that post... I'm not sure many people but her would be interested in reading it. I used to enjoy Olivia's dressage videos even though she didn't seem to be as aware as she could've been of the privilege she's obviously come from. (Still enjoy seeing a bit of the groundwork etc now tbf.) I'm put off and confused by the fads that she goes through to seemingly try and find validation and purpose for herself.

Reactions: 4
Saw that post... I'm not sure many people but her would be interested in reading it. I used to enjoy Olivia's dressage videos even though she didn't seem to be as aware as she could've been of the privilege she's obviously come from. (Still enjoy seeing a bit of the groundwork etc now tbf.) I'm put off and confused by the fads that she goes through to seemingly try and find validation and purpose for herself.
I absolutely agree. Her vlogs were great and I really enjoyed her podcasts. But she’s just so inconsistent, and I think it relates for her need for purpose and nothing feels big enough quick enough!

Reactions: 1
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. I do hope she finds what she is looking for with her fiancée as she comes across as a very insecure person and it’s actually quite sad as she does have a lot going for her. I think she’s always desperately trying to prove she’s worth something and not just sponging off the back of her rich parents.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe I’m writing this, but I’m actually starting to feel sorry for RWC. The amount of time she spends making videos and stupid TikToks etc - she can’t have any friends?? Definitely not close horsey ones as surely they’d also provide a bit of a steer to her as well. But the amount of time she spends both at yard and at home making videos…. There can’t be much else happening in her life. But I’m guessing she would also be a high maintenance friend to have!

Reactions: 5
Urgh think I'm going to have to unfollow Sophie Seymour. It's getting unbareable seeing her constant showing off at how 'she's still got it' . Like what's she trying to prove?! No one's impressed that she's out competing 3 weeks after giving birth, it just makes me think she's got issues about being proven to be weak and unable to juggle everything. I miss her transformation videos of the horses she had in for schooling, that's why I started following her in the first place. Haven't seen ANYTHING on them in agessss. Even that coloured mare that was really backwards in the school never got much of a story. Just a claim that a couple of days of calming cookies instantly cured her 😑 Sophie keep your personal bragging to your personal page and use your business page for showing off your abilities to help problem/troubled horses in your training business.

Reactions: 12
Urgh think I'm going to have to unfollow Sophie Seymour. It's getting unbareable seeing her constant showing off at how 'she's still got it' . Like what's she trying to prove?! No one's impressed that she's out competing 3 weeks after giving birth, it just makes me think she's got issues about being proven to be weak and unable to juggle everything. I miss her transformation videos of the horses she had in for schooling, that's why I started following her in the first place. Haven't seen ANYTHING on them in agessss. Even that coloured mare that was really backwards in the school never got much of a story. Just a claim that a couple of days of calming cookies instantly cured her 😑 Sophie keep your personal bragging to your personal page and use your business page for showing off your abilities to help problem/troubled horses in your training business.
She is coming across as a bit braggy, which is a shame. I dont think that’s her intention but it certainly feels that way. I think maybe she’s still not riding any difficult ones yet so hasn’t got much content to put out.

Matt Harnake's old horse Sureno has had surgery to castrate him in his new home. The new home looks fantastic as the guy does YouTube and has detailed what he has been doing to get him feeling better and also taking the time to let him be a horse within the constraints of the livery he is at. He only had one testicle according to old owners but there was no scar. I believe it is because the owner plans to move him to his home and this will let him live a more normal life, but also that a undescended testicle can come with health issues. It's possible that he never had a second testicle, or it is "lost" somewhere inside him. It's an interesting video.

I agree. It’s great that she’s recovered so well and is able to get on with it but she’s putting her baby in danger to prove that she’s still capable. Right now she should be focusing on her newborn, not the horses.

I agree. It’s great that she’s recovered so well and is able to get on with it but she’s putting her baby in danger to prove that she’s still capable. Right now she should be focusing on her newborn, not the horses.
I’ve unfollowed her already. As someone soon to give birth, I can’t be arsed with watching and wondering if I’ll be back in the saddle after 3 days 🙄

Reactions: 3
Matt Harnake's old horse Sureno has had surgery to castrate him in his new home. The new home looks fantastic as the guy does YouTube and has detailed what he has been doing to get him feeling better and also taking the time to let him be a horse within the constraints of the livery he is at. He only had one testicle according to old owners but there was no scar. I believe it is because the owner plans to move him to his home and this will let him live a more normal life, but also that a undescended testicle can come with health issues. It's possible that he never had a second testicle, or it is "lost" somewhere inside him. It's an interesting video.
What channel is this video on?

Is her vision as bad as she states? She said in some posts she can hardly see then shes posted she’s teaching little kids and running with them on lead rein
From what I can tell from flicking through her posts it fluctuates as part of her disorder. I have never heard of it.

Anyone recommend any other horse videos online? Thoroughly enjoyed Taras hunting (not the furry little animal kind) vids and I check in twice a week on fresian horses (my favourite horse though never be able to afford as I'm Piss poor) none with exploited kids and none of blatantly lame horses being ridden by overweight women... Open to suggestions
Hannah Lucy, hans equine, whizzy welsh eventing, msg polo eventing. All seem very normal just enjoying their horses

I feel like someone hit a nerve by the way she replied but I don’t believe Harlow mother. I think she was kicked out of yard. Harlow mother and eille is just trying to protect there brands . Harlow channel is going to lose her sponsorships and viewers because people won’t be interested in a normal yard. I generally think they are trying protect by how both businesses as you wouldn’t trying your best to justify on social media if they weren’t true they would just ignore.
93DEA1F6-26D7-4539-8969-43E191AE2BE8.png
7F7E7B54-9B43-4003-9A83-3647F1BFC8BA.png
CD52E22D-DB50-4424-9A43-9A69CF35884E.png

I feel like someone hit a nerve by the way she replied but I don’t believe Harlow mother. I think she was kicked out of yard. Harlow mother and eille is just trying to protect there brands . Harlow channel is going to lose her sponsorships and viewers because people won’t be interested in a normal yard. I generally think they are trying protect by how both businesses as you wouldn’t trying your best to justify on social media if they weren’t true they would just ignore.View attachment 1937952View attachment 1937953View attachment 1937951
The poor grammar in these posts by harlowlunawhite deeply affects me 😅

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.