Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she doesn't have her mum and John around, the kids are chucked into nursery/clubs so she can have time to make lego and watch tit tv.

Reactions: 6
Now she doesn't have her mum and John around, the kids are chucked into nursery/clubs so she can have time to make lego and watch tit tv.
I don’t know any parent that pays to put their kids in childcare so they can sit and do Lego?! She’s the weirdest most selfish parent Iv ever come across!

Reactions: 10
I’m lucky enough to work term time only so have 2 weeks off with my child. Wouldn’t shove him in child care (and pay for it!) unless there was a proper reason? I know how lucky I am to have this time with them. Doing LEGO and watching swat is NOT a reason. She hates those kids.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else clean their carpets as much this weapon? Or is it just an excuse to dump her kids at nursery for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could probably buy new carpets from the savings on nursery fees if she were to have kept the kids with her over the Easter holidays

She could probably buy new carpets from the savings on nursery fees if she were to have kept the kids with her over the Easter holidays
But she can't then do a 30 min job, make it look like it took longer and then sit on her bum eating hidden easter eggs and watching crap tv.

Reactions: 3
Why is watching greys anatomy on her list of priorities??? And I’m sick of seeing ‘doing something for me’ when she packs her kids to nursery in the school holidays so she can have stupidly long baths, watch tv and clean.

Has she mentioned baths recently? I can’t recall seeing her mention them - normally her days are all planned around her ‘hot’ baths

Look at saint emma this morning! Making pancakes, putting a load of washing on, making up a picnic AND taking her kids to the zoo for the day. All hail mother of the year for doing something with her kids in the holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at saint emma this morning! Making pancakes, putting a load of washing on, making up a picnic AND taking her kids to the zoo for the day. All hail mother of the year for doing something with her kids in the holidays.
She will be moaning later as one of the children will spoil the day by not behaving and she will need an hour bath to get over it.

Reactions: 6
They have passes and go all the time so I can’t imagine it’s all that exciting for the kids!!

Reactions: 4
Day 2....she really hates having them at home with her doesn't she? Even with the fake posts of enjoying them. She must of got a massive backlash over that balloon popping post.

Reactions: 5
Note to Emma stop making the kids risotto they wont eat try pizza,nuggets,or a nice big bowl of spaghetti bolognaise (too messy) or maybe even ask them what they would like to eat you total control freak.

Don't dare think of the scenes I would've caused if my mum had tried to serve me risotto during my school holidays 😂😂

I wonder if she made them something else to eat? Or if it’s the case of ‘if you don’t eat it you’re not having anything else’ despite making them something she knew they did not like and would not eat.
Maybe I’m soft but if I know my kids don’t like something I do not make it for them. Simple as.

Reactions: 1