Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I simply don’t understand. If she knows they won’t eat it, why is she cooking it for them?
I understand continuing to expose children to flavours and textures that are new and different to their preferences, but is the 2nd week of the Easter holidays really the time to do that? Or at least offer it alongside a food that they do like? I can also imagine her reaction when they didn’t eat it: “you’ve made mummy really hurt and upset now, obviously everything mummy does is awful and you hate me.” Poor kids.

Reactions: 8
I noticed on her grid post she begrudged paying for an ice cream for the kids. I get they are not cheap but the amount she spends on herself to fill her her cup or shoving them in nursery so she can clean the carpet and watch tv, I’m sure she can afford to get them an ice cream without being bitter about it

Reactions: 9
The sooner she realises James has autism the better, so he can get the support he needs. Whilst she’s at it she may want to consider a diagnosis for herself too- the lack of empathy towards others and the inability to be flexible are huge red flags. Why not grab them a happy meal, or make chicken chips and beans? Why is always ‘adult’ food they eat?

Reactions: 5
I noticed on her grid post she begrudged paying for an ice cream for the kids. I get they are not cheap but the amount she spends on herself to fill her her cup or shoving them in nursery so she can clean the carpet and watch tv, I’m sure she can afford to get them an ice cream without being bitter about it
Just for the record I bought the dog an ice cream today not just a cheap cone it was one of those little tubs you get at the cinema/theatre but I love my dog 🤣 and as for the leftover risotto arancini balls for lunches all next week.

Reactions: 3
Little tip Emma, as I know you read here. Why serve your kids something they won’t eat?? It’s deflating for you and it’s making your kids hungry and frustrated. How about do veg sticks, a spoon or two of risotto and chicken nuggets or some other safe food. It’s overwhelming being served and forced to eat something you’re unsure of. At least they have the opportunity to try it and adjust their pallet.

Reactions: 6
What is she whining about this morning? Was she meant to have a day to herself but it's fallen through. Boo. Hoo.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why, but that swing story really gave me the ick 😂 so cringy, why does she think people want to watch a story of her with her eyes closed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes made risotto again?! I like risotto but who wants it twice in about four days?! She said the children don't like it much and barely touch it a couple of days ago yet made it again. She'll be complaining about them not eating it later.

Did I read here this one is an English teacher? There's that many errors in her latest post I would not want her teaching any of mine!! Also why is she 'secretly' looking forward to Legoland! Can't she share in the excitement with her kids and tell them she can't wait, same as them??? She's so strange in every way. Even the way she words her stories is weird..

Reactions: 2
Her negativity is slowing creeping back in. Needed time to herself with John being away all week, not wanting to pay £7 for a top for James. She’s so tight when she comes to her kids. I guess they are going to Lego land as she likes Lego so it’s more for her than them

Reactions: 7
Her rings always look so uncomfortable and tight
To be fair, mine look like that too. I’ve got horrible sausage fingers but surprisingly they don’t hurt 😂 (I have gained a significant amount of weight since I got married but even when I was slimmer they were still chunky…I just can’t get divorced now cos I can’t get my rings off 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You just know this is how she truly feels about having children.
I literally just took the same screenshot 🤣 there was a card with a joke about husbands underneath, but nope, she chose to focus on that one! She's an absolute witch. We know she's not joking!