Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£56 quid on bath bombs, yet will begrudge the kids a £4 toy from b&m… why can’t she just have a bottle of imperial leather bubble bath like the rest of us

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“Prioritising myself for once” when bleeping doesn’t she??! I can’t believe she talks about treating herself like she doesn’t constantly treat herself at every opportunity.

Reactions: 10
Any teacher working 70 hours a week, is not a productive one. It’s a sign they’re massively underprepared or behind. There is simply no need to work those hours.

Reactions: 9
£56 quid on bath bombs, yet will begrudge the kids a £4 toy from b&m… why can’t she just have a bottle of imperial leather bubble bath like the rest of us
Complains they're short on money as well, yet has the spare cash to put James in holiday club when it isn't needed, 100s on the Lego with the flowers and other sets, the spa, the monthly bath products she buys, bath bombs, whatever the other stuff is she buys that costs like £80 a time for her baths as well.

Reactions: 3
Is she deluded?! £140 on some tit shampoo and tablets that, quite frankly, have made absolutely no difference to her hairline (because, newsflash, it’s a con). Honestly, her spending habits really concern me. She’s searching for happiness in all the wrong places.

Reactions: 3
Omg more money in herself with the hair stuff… is this horrible to say, but she’s so dull and bland looking that is there any point in spending that sort of money on her self, she’s still gonna look butters

Reactions: 5
If she was just frugal generally I wouldn't object to her never buying the kids anything full price, not getting them an ice cream etc - but it's the fact she scrimps constantly where the children are concerned whilst spending loads on herself. And it's not even like she's buying something worthwhile like an expensive handbag or jewellery, she wastes it on bath bombs and the like!

Reactions: 2
She really has the ‘it’s my money I’ve worked/earned it’ so I’m going to spend it on me and nobody else attitude. Them poor kids are going to have so many psychological issues when they are older. Actually just like their mother … I’m guessing the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and that’s exactly how it was when she grew up too.

Reactions: 6
I can’t see much difference with the hair 🙈 In one photo it looks like she is holding her hair to the side so it would look thinner than just swept back.
She could get a normal multivitamin and lay off the products and hair straightening for a bit.

She is a truly ridiculous woman. She has so much to be thankful for and yet.. she is how she is! A selfish, moaning, bitter, resentful cow. It’s appalling how she treats her children and her useless husband is just as bad for allowing it.

Reactions: 7
I presume it's her payday. She's spent at least £300 on herself within the last couple of days. If not more

She really pisses me off! Won't take her children anywhere without a discount or unless its free. Buys them stuff on the cheap yet has spent over 100 pound on stuff for her hair that hasn't made a difference (the photos look the same) and almost a 100 pound on a massage. I live near that area and have visited Ben Yards. Its really lovely but not cheap. I bet she ate there as well.

Reactions: 1