Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fills me with so much bleeping rage.

He's a little boy. Nothing he does is deliberate.
nasty witch!!!! She’s unbelievable. I bet she made a right scene making poor James feel bad. He will be in her bad books for the rest of the evening

Reactions: 10
Can she not just go out with her kids and enjoy the day, yes they can be naughty but don’t document it it’s about time she administered 🤣 some love to those kids instead of picking them up for every little thing they do wrong.

Reactions: 2
Until the 5 year old stopped listening now.
God she seems like she resents him

Reactions: 2
What does she mean 'before James was naughty'

They went to a play centre. They went out for a meal. Got a few pics with some flowers. She's so glass half empty ! Sounds like a fun day to me.

Reactions: 6
Jesus she popped his balloon? Talk about punishing him for every movement

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s actually shared that with 38k followers thinking it is ok/funny. I actually think it’s borderline emotional abuse.

Reactions: 12
This is why I really think the stuff James used to say was copying the things she says to him when she tells him off

Reactions: 7
Popping his balloon is emotional abuse. My ex husband would break our children's toys and was one of many reasons I ended our marriage. She is a nasty woman.

Reactions: 12
Popping his balloon is emotional abuse. My ex husband would break our children's toys and was one of many reasons I ended our marriage. She is a nasty woman.
Ending Hattie’s day over her brother being “naughty” too; I can just imagine her pointing out to Hattie that her day was ruined because of her brother, turning them against each other. Just nasty behaviour. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually cannot believe she popped his balloon! What an awful woman she is! I could understand if took the balloon while speaking to him so he can focus but to pop it. What the duck is wrong with her?!? That is 100% emotional abuse.

Reactions: 8