Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's obsessed with herself.
Taking more time for herself as if she didn't enough already 😂

Reactions: 5
Who’s put a coin in Emma this weekend stories galore🤣 all positive stuff about her kids, buying them,herself,future birthday gifts for parties not yet invited to 😂what’s she on ?I feel a half term for J&H stuck in holiday club/nursery while she fills her cup with Lego and hot water.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have issues with spending?
Does she spend money instead of eating?

Reactions: 2
Can absolutely guarantee it, that’s why she is so happy she probably has them in holiday club all week…. I bet there is a spa day or a stay in a lodge in the middle of nowhere where she can fill her cup and stay in the bath until her hearts content, browsing the internet for reduced items for the kids birthday and Christmases for the next 10 years

Who’s put a coin in Emma this weekend stories galore🤣 all positive stuff about her kids, buying them,herself,future birthday gifts for parties not yet invited to 😂what’s she on ?I feel a half term for J&H stuck in holiday club/nursery while she fills her cup with Lego and hot water.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolute boring fucker she is I swear to god …… new book at Easter ; new book at Christmas , new book at birthdays , new book for advent , new book for valentines, new book if they do a funny fart………just buy them plastic tat like the rest of us Huns 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or take them to the library , no mention of what she bought her husband🤣

Reactions: 4
Who uses language like “administered” in the normal world other that a doctor?! Just say “gave” like the rest of us 🙄
It's like she sits and goes through a thesaurus before posting to Instagram and picks the longest word she can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s she buying all those Easter eggs for? Herself or her pupils 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s gonna be screwing if she stays ill and can’t send her to nursery over the holidays and fill her cup
Who uses language like “administered” in the normal world other that a doctor?! Just say “gave” like the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 2
She 'administered' medicine, she woke up 'seemingly' better. What in the GCSE English is she on about today. Easily the most boring c@&t on Instagram.

Reactions: 8