Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should give herself a treat and rebuild all of James’s sets without using the instructions just looking at the picture 🤣 should keep her busy for a few days .

The story about searching the song the year you were born and it’s for you… pretty woman you ain’t Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And true to form, restarts SW at the start of the year using her original start weight rather than starting afresh just to get the Biggest Loser award! Attention seeking as ever

Reactions: 15
Annoys me so much that she claims the Greatest Loser at her group every single year.
She's had it for at least 7 or 8 years now.
Let someone else have a turn!
You've lost weight, gained some, can't lose it again.

I got it back in 2018 and then the next year I was going to be offered it again and I said No thank you. So they gave it to the person who had lost the next highest amount.

Reactions: 11
How can she have got the 2024 slimmer of the year already? It's only February!

She's such a sad twit. Prioritising herself more. Making sure she wins the award again to prove she's the best. Won't be long until half term and her miserable selfies And needing a spa day to get over it.

How embarrassing to accept loser of the year or whatever (lol) knowing you’ve basically lost nothing this year, just over the past 10 . Shes so desperate for praise from anyone other than her family. There’s something deeply concerning about a grown woman needing that certificate for something she did 10 years ago.

Good to prioritise myself for once. SORRY WHAT?! I’ve never seen a mother of 2 prioritise themselves more than she does.

Reactions: 12
Going to use them as thank you cards?
But?
Doesn't the paint fade once the paper dries anyway? 🤔
They certainly have on all the ones my kids have had
These ones do stay (we have one of these) but they are just thin paper, I’m not sure how on earth you’d make them into thank you cards! The paint bleeds really easily too so it can look a right mess of brown splodge without much effort 😂

Reactions: 1
These ones do stay (we have one of these) but they are just thin paper, I’m not sure how on earth you’d make them into thank you cards! The paint bleeds really easily too so it can look a right mess of brown splodge without much effort 😂
Ah okay 😂
I have never had these ones haha!

I can imagine the pages will be soaked
I've only had the cardboard ones

Going to use them as thank you cards?
But?
Doesn't the paint fade once the paper dries anyway? 🤔
They certainly have on all the ones my kids have had
Still managed to suck the fun out of arts & crafts. ‘Mess free’ oh duck off Emma

I wander if it was a vinted purchase. I know people can spend their money on what ever they want but her spending habits are so bizarre.

Reactions: 2