Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never ever seen anyone who needs therapy more than Emma. Her obsession with food and treats, her attitude to death and the fact she enjoys reminding her children people die. The fact she resents her children even though she ‘desperately’ wanted them.

I agree James is probably autistic. My son is the same age and absolutely couldn’t do those sums and I don’t expect him to! Emma is definitely one of those women who would be offended if someone pointed it out though because she secretly sees it as a failure. 100%. I’ve met mothers like her before.

Reactions: 14
What the duck is she on about now? The box of chocolates actually say so much more. ??
A kid bought you a box of heroes. Ok.

Reactions: 2
No one buys chocolates in January they are christmas leftovers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is she on about now? The box of chocolates actually say so much more. ??
A kid bought you a box of heroes. Ok.
I just read that and thought how inappropriate that they know when her birthday is… she has no boundaries at all.

And yes, it does say something. It says they’ve noticed how obsessed with food she is and how much happier she is with chocolate in her life!

Reactions: 5
I just read that and thought how inappropriate that they know when her birthday is… she has no boundaries at all.

And yes, it does say something. It says they’ve noticed how obsessed with food she is and how much happier she is with chocolate in her life!
Imagine your teacher telling you that her birthday is coming up.. why oh earth would her pupils need to none this 😭😭

Reactions: 4
I don't believe her 😂
She's said stuff before about kids writing her letters... giving her gifts... emailing her years after leaving school, telling her amazing she is.

It's all bulls**t in my opinion.
She's just desperate for people to think she's liked.
I bet the kids don't listen to a word she says and she cannot control them at all.

Reactions: 8
She is SO boring. Counting HEA and B on her birthday and an early night because tomorrow is busy? duck me, if you can’t let your hair down and treat yourself to a beverage and a decent dinner on your birthday, there really is no hope.

Reactions: 7
Her saying ‘the sprogs have had a weekend with daddy’ am I reading too much into it that they’re separated? Feels like a weird thing to say if he’s just taken them out for the day, plus it’s only Saturday?

She says John's parents bought her the lego flower... but I swear she posted about buying one a few weeks ago? And it being in sale?
Did I imagine that?

I can just imagine how fuming and crappy she would have been with James for building his own Lego set all by himself when she wanted to do it.