Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dropping the hint for a day off work Monday. She’ll be laying in a dark room tomorrow away from the kids.

Reactions: 4
It’s DRAWERS Emma, not draws. And yes, all that I got from that riveting post is you still can’t spell, despite being an English teacher.

Reactions: 7
Lucky John on his before birthday weekend Emma goes through her draws🤣 her grasp of the English language is astounding remember when she swang on the swing😂

• Haha
Lucky John on his before birthday weekend Emma goes through her draws🤣 her grasp of the English language is astounding remember when she swang on the swing😂
I think she means it's her birthday weekend

Reactions: 3
Emma's birthday next weekend....she's player martyr as she's too busy to enjoy it and fill her cup. Plus boasting about her ASD son.

Reactions: 5
You can tell Emma’s responsible for her money box 😂😂😂 one bleeping pound! Tight witch.
Any spare change we find/ get goes into our son’s money box!
I screenshot to post the same! How so very sad £1 in a bloody kids money box. She’s probably emptied it to pay for the shelf she’s ordered, you know teaching H the value of looking after things.

James is clearly autistic, and I’d put money on her too. She sees it as some sort of superpower but the reality is it’s quite common for people with autism to be extremely gifted with maths. I wonder if people ever tell her this?

Reactions: 8
I screenshot to post the same! How so very sad £1 in a bloody kids money box. She’s probably emptied it to pay for the shelf she’s ordered, you know teaching H the value of looking after things.

James is clearly autistic, and I’d put money on her too. She sees it as some sort of superpower but the reality is it’s quite common for people with autism to be extremely gifted with maths. I wonder if people ever tell her this?
I feel like she's the type of person to take massive offence to anyone suggesting anything like that

The fact that she thinks this is simply him being good at Maths and that she's enoucraged it!

Always thought James was probably Austic (I still think she is too) but this pretty much confirms it for me!
She needs to calm the duck down, she's acting like she's given birth to Rain Man

• Haha
I mean, do we really believe her bullshit?! Of course James could be autistic or maybe he’s just relatively good at maths and she just massively exaggerates lies about his abilities

The fact that she thinks this is simply him being good at Maths and that she's enoucraged it!

Always thought James was probably Austic (I still think she is too) but this pretty much confirms it for me!
I can’t even work that out and I’m 29 😭 maths was never my strongpoint though lol
but..and I don’t have children and I don’t mean to be insensitive but it’s quite sad that at his age he knows how to do that kind of maths and stuff, but she never lets him just be a little boy ☹

Reactions: 7
I can’t even work that out and I’m 29 😭 maths was never my strongpoint though lol
but..and I don’t have children and I don’t mean to be insensitive but it’s quite sad that at his age he knows how to do that kind of maths and stuff, but she never lets him just be a little boy ☹
Children his age don't usually have the understanding to even do maths like that. It isn't "normal" at all

Reactions: 6
I hope she hasn’t said to them ‘we are keeping your birthday cards from grandparents because you never know if they will be the last from them’ talk about emotional damage.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope she hasn’t said to them ‘we are keeping your birthday cards from grandparents because you never know if they will be the last from them’ talk about emotional damage.
Why just grandparents that’s what confuses me. Anyone can die at any time. She should know that unfortunately from her Dad. Makes no sense to me.

It's one thing saving the cards but she's bought a board to display them all year round?
Seems a bit weird