Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in reality she’s lost about 1lb? If she normally weighs in of an evening it’s not a realistic weigh in at 7am as you always weigh less in the morning…she will do anything to make the narrative fit her ideal.

Reactions: 7
So in reality she’s lost about 1lb? If she normally weighs in of an evening it’s not a realistic weigh in at 7am as you always weigh less in the morning…she will do anything to make the narrative fit her ideal.
Always seems to happen when she wants a weight loss. Something just happens to come up for her normal group in the evening so she HAS to weigh in the morning.

Reactions: 5
there’s always one in every slimming world group who rejoins at the same time every year so they win slimmer of the year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma needs to learn it's only a bargain if you were planning on buying it anyway
I screenshot the same thing to come and say the same 🤣

Absolute bargain? A saving of £1.40 on a book.

Woooooow 🤣
---
Another expensive present for herself.

What is this picture of herself? 🤣
But sure you are hun.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So a cheap reduced book for her kids but took the risk on a full price perfume for herself assuming she would like it? She’s a tight twit when it comes to her kids

Reactions: 10
I screenshot the same thing to come and say the same 🤣

Absolute bargain? A saving of £1.40 on a book.

Woooooow 🤣
---
Another expensive present for herself.

What is this picture of herself? 🤣
But sure you are hun.
I didn’t know much about the neom stuff in the background so thought I’d google… £25 for a 200ml bath foam?! duck me, what happened to grabbing a bottle of radox for £1.50 from Asda?!

• Haha
I didn’t know much about the neom stuff in the background so thought I’d google… £25 for a 200ml bath foam?! duck me, what happened to grabbing a bottle of radox for £1.50 from Asda?!
She spend over £100 every couple of months for herself on it.
Along with the lush bath bombs

But they don't have much money 🙃

She spend over £100 every couple of months for herself on it.
Along with the lush bath bombs

But they don't have much money 🙃
Don’t forget the monthly spa retreats she has to get over the fact she has two kids to parent.
Who remembers that mini break she had alone in that air BnB? So weird how much she treats herself but scrimps on her much longed for children. She is hands down the weirdest most selfish mother Iv ever seen!

Reactions: 9
I’m very lucky in that we are comfortable financially and I don’t spend half as much as she does on herself every month! When was the last time I went on a spa day? On someone’s hen do.
Because I’d rather spend money on my kids. The idea of spending £100’s on myself every month and not spending £5 on my kids would make me feel really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
I’m very lucky in that we are comfortable financially and I don’t spend half as much as she does on herself every month! When was the last time I went on a spa day? On someone’s hen do.
Because I’d rather spend money on my kids. The idea of spending £100’s on myself every month and not spending £5 on my kids would make me feel really uncomfortable.
She doesn't see them as worthy of the extra money, it's absolutely shocking!!

Christ on a bike! How lucky she is to get so much me time! Bloody infuriating! I feel guilty if I buy a bottle of aldi bath soak (smells just like sanctuary spa!) And my kids are in their teens!!

I’m happy to light a scented candle and have a tit with my phone in hand ,that’s the extent of my me time/cup filling over time/switch off time whatever the f@&k she wants to call it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have so much love for this post!! This is me. That and driving like an insane person to work because I’m late after dropping the kids off at breakfast club. That’s when I fill my cup!!

Reactions: 2
Are you all telling me you don't have a daily bath whilst your kids are awake, trip to the spa every few weeks and nights away by yourself?
Whilst still complaining you need more me time and don't get enough? 🤣
---
Also, that's a lot of money on bath bombs! A lot of those are £5+ each and there's more underneath you can't see!

Reactions: 6
My 5 year old keeps pinching my bath bombs. Imagine Emma if her kids wanted one of her precious ones 🙄 she's a sad pathetic excuse for a mother.

When you have kids, you know what you're getting into. Your life is never really your own again. Yes you can have "me time" but the majority of your life is shared with the people you CHOSE to bring into the world. Why did she bother? She knew what it would be like after having one, then she went and had another. She just loves moaning

Reactions: 9
I have so much love for this post!! This is me. That and driving like an insane person to work because I’m late after dropping the kids off at breakfast club. That’s when I fill my cup!!
😂😂l get my me time by individually putting items of recycling into the bin at the top of my driveway a few times a day. Oh the luxury who needs a spa day!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10