Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not tight arse Emma spending money on an over priced spa day and filling her cup

Reactions: 10
How many days has she been back at work and already needing a day to herself???

In all fairness to her she did have her child’s birthday party yesterday so she must be stressed as hell so we will let her off 🤨 …. Not

Reactions: 7
How many days has she been back at work and already needing a day to herself???

In all fairness to her she did have her child’s birthday party yesterday so she must be stressed as hell so we will let her off 🤨 …. Not
AND she had such a stressful first day back at work that she had to take the following day off and lay in a dark room. She definitely needs some me time…

Reactions: 5
It is unbelievable to me how open she is about hating her husband, her children, her whole life to be honest. She spends a fortune on herself, her treats and ‘me-time’ yet begrudges every penny she spends on her babies. I think I’m pretty normal in that I’m completely the other way! Well, I guess I don’t begrudge spending money on myself but I certainly think about it more than what I spend on my child.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I spend as much time away from my dogs as she does from her kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"It was needed"
🙄
You've literally had 4 days at work after being away for 2 weeks at your Mums with your Husband and kids.
🙄

Reactions: 7
Bloody Valentine’s Day T-shirts for the kids and already buying Easter gifts (thought she bought stuff in the sale last year such as a Peter rabbit outfit for James?) as they aren’t chocolate eaters *cough aren’t allowed * but will buy them sweets (she can pinch and limit herself to the little packets) and bath bombs!!!!

Reactions: 6
How many times has she posted the picture with the due dates? I just find it strange when she doesn’t seem to give a tit about her living children 🤷🏻‍♀️
James wanted a £3 toy that she wouldn’t buy for Christmas but will buy matching valentines tops. White tops so she probably won’t let them wear them out the house either.

I wonder if she considers how her stories/grid posts may come across to parents with children who are struggling, or those who simply don’t realise this is abnormal for a 4/5 year old. Her subtle boasting is potentially really triggering for parents who are anxious about how their child is progressing in school.
It’s also incredibly dull content.

I wonder if she considers how her stories/grid posts may come across to parents with children who are struggling, or those who simply don’t realise this is abnormal for a 4/5 year old. Her subtle boasting is potentially really triggering for parents who are anxious about how their child is progressing in school.
The sooner she realises it’s ASD the better. I mean it would give her a whole new load of content…

Reactions: 6
100% agree. I normally don’t take much notice of what she says but I have a 5 year old and for a minute I did wonder if I’m doing enough/is he behind/do I need to buy bloody number blocks?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
100% agree. I normally don’t take much notice of what she says but I have a 5 year old and for a minute I did wonder if I’m doing enough/is he behind/do I need to buy bloody number blocks?!
She mentioned before that he struggles with his writing. And is classed as being "behind"
Although only once.
Because obviously she can't brag about that and won't have anyone thinking her genius may be "behind".
Instead of encouraging him with the areas he struggles though, like writing, holding a pencil etc, she just keeps throwing more maths at him.

It is simply because he is obsessed with Maths.
As others said, more and more things just point to ASD

Reactions: 3
You know I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t actually him with the obsessions - more like she doesn’t let/allow him anything else and forces them on him with the ‘it’s this or nothing’ attitude.
Anyone seen any trains since number blocks have appeared?

Those trousers are so bleeping boring. Why on earth has she shared them?!
Also they won’t fit her how she wants because she’s in denial about how much weight she’s put on. Then she will have a strop about it and be mean to the kids and husband.

Reactions: 8
Tbh, I've never thought "Ooh I hope these joggers suit me" because I buy them for comfort and don't leave the house in them 😂
It didn't even cross my mind that people considered whether they suited them or not 😂

Reactions: 4