Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't normally post about this one, but has she seriously wrote herself a letter and posted it on insta?
There's self love and then self worship...
Screenshot_20221224-071636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she was cutting her followers down?? I created a new instagram as my old one got hacked... yet she's accepted my request!?

Reactions: 3
Is that what she does with her me time 🙄buys all of next years presents its boxing Day fffs

Reactions: 7
Oh sod off. I have that bag and those trainers 😩😩 I’m 26. I now feel like a middle aged woman

Who does she think she is bloody Martin Lewis🤯 thanks Emma, we know how shopping and gift buying works
In a week she'll be complaining about money again unless its over priced junk specifically for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she buys some right tat - just give the nursery and school staff some chocolate instead of a glass Christmas bauble 😅

Reactions: 8
Aren’t hair-clips an everyday purchase? Also who needs to spend over £30 on them?! I will never understand her spending habits.
This is what I personally think of clothes as presents from parents too.
Just my personal opinion though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.