Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I hope the outfits don’t fit Hattie this time next year just to piss her off 😂
I don’t know why she’s obsessed buying things so far in advance! My 5 year old was in the same size clothes for over 18 months this past year! Only now is she going into 5-6 and she turned 5 in July! I don’t know what size she will be in next Xmas! She moans (well she did when I could watch her) she has no money to spend on big Xmas gifts for the kids, if she didn’t spend so much on things for the future she would have spare money now! So bizarre this woman, she literally needs help.

Reactions: 8
I feel harsh saying this but literally she needs a reality check and a slap. Moaning about her little ones sleeping again and adding in an ‘exhausted’ picture for full effect….
I can’t get over that she’ll have had to lay down on the sofa, closed her eyes and then held the camera up to take a selfie ‘looking exhausted’ HAHAHAHA, yeah that one looks tired enough I’ll post that 😭

I think I’ve said this before but the way she talks about her kids reminds me of my own upbringing - I was loved and cared for without a doubt and had so many opportunities and privileges but the expectations were often unrealistic and trying to control my decisions as well as poor boundaries spilled over into my adult life too. I have a fair few memories of being given the silent treatment or being told I’d ‘ruined everything’ because I had, in hindsight, a very normal tantrum as a child. Things were always a drama and there’d be fuss over nothing. It has given me anxiety!!!!!

Reactions: 7
If James’s sleep is so bad, how is he going to cope with school next year?
my son started preschool full time this year and it’s really gotten him into a routine of bedtime at 6:30 and asleep by 6:45/7 after a story and sleep till 6:30am (except this week as he’s been poorly and it’s been every hour from midnight awake)

As well as not being potty trained! I have a few reception teacher friends and they are so fed up of children who aren’t trained.

Reactions: 4
If James’s sleep is so bad, how is he going to cope with school next year?
my son started preschool full time this year and it’s really gotten him into a routine of bedtime at 6:30 and asleep by 6:45/7 after a story and sleep till 6:30am (except this week as he’s been poorly and it’s been every hour from midnight awake)

As well as not being potty trained! I have a few reception teacher friends and they are so fed up of children who aren’t trained.
She still let's him nap though 🤷🏻‍♀️ and then complains when he's up at 4am or takes hours to go to bed. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I
it’s ridiculous, the poor child is going to suffer, how I don’t DM her I don’t know!
Before I found tattle, James was probably only a few months old and she was moaning about missing being at work.
I sent her a friendly DM about cherishing her newborn, saying the kids will still be in school when she goes back etc and to reach out to the GP/HV about PN depression and she replied. ‘Well yes I know that but it doesn’t change how I feel about the job I adore’ 🙃 I was like well ok then.. considering the struggles to Become a mum she faced; she seems to resent her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I

Before I found tattle, James was probably only a few months old and she was moaning about missing being at work.
I sent her a friendly DM about cherishing her newborn, saying the kids will still be in school when she goes back etc and to reach out to the GP/HV about PN depression and she replied. ‘Well yes I know that but it doesn’t change how I feel about the job I adore’ 🙃 I was like well ok then.. considering the struggles to Become a mum she faced; she seems to resent her kids.
And there it is, she just doesn't want to get better, she wants to wallow and moan because she enjoys it and thinks it makes her look like a super mum or some bullshit

Why does her husband dress like a farmer? Is he one? I thought he just drove a tractor. Also, the bracelets he wears give me the ick. I’ve seen them before in public and he did seem very creepy, just got a bit of weird vibe from him. Like he would be a wet kisser 🤣. She was also not the size her mirror selfies portrays. James was stuck in front of a phone as well. They weren’t talking to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get kids can be fussy eaters but what is James eating, a sandwhich and some tomatoes? Could of got him something a bit more exciting for a meal out.

Reactions: 2
She complimented them because they were ‘well behaved’. Every interaction with her kids seems transactional - like they’ll get her love and affection as long as they behave themselves

Reactions: 3
They were probably “behaving themselves” because they weren’t having highly thought out activities, books and trains forced down their throats and were engaging with them off the cuff…

Reactions: 2
They were probably “behaving themselves” because they weren’t having highly thought out activities, books and trains forced down their throats and were engaging with them off the cuff…
This exactly. James has a phone on infront of him as well as toys. As well as several adults to interact with

Reactions: 1
I see she left out the photo of James watching something on a phone for the grid post 😂

Reactions: 3
Her stories, even her tone of writing is so much more positive when she's at her Mums/with her family!
She'd massively benefit moving closer to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.