Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her spending habits are extremely bizarre. Why on earth would you pay basically £1 a hair clip for a 2 year old. My 2 year old is forever pulling them out and throwing them god knows where. I get a pack of like 20 for £1 from b&m.

Reactions: 9
Hair clips for her child but bought herself a Neom £50 diffuser for her self. She needs to get her priorities right, surely?

Reactions: 10
Here she goes again with buying more tat and another expensive thing for her.
I’m surprised she didn’t buy James’s school uniform in the sale

Reactions: 7
Hair clips for her child but bought herself a Neom £50 diffuser for her self. She needs to get her priorities right, surely?
She really does! Will be complaining about the cost of things and hard they work and why she needs to purchase things in the sale blah blah bkah while going on another spa day. bleeping twit!

Reactions: 6
My boy is four and his great granny got him some lovely PJs for Christmas. He opened them and said 'that's boring' and tossed them to the floor 🤣😭
So she can enjoy a couple more years of buying Hattie hair clips and personalised jumpers but I think James might have something to say about it soon!

ETA luckily great granny wasn't there when he opened them but I did try and tell him it isn't very nice to say that when someone gives you a present 🥴

Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of here because honestly I had to unfollow her ages ago. She is so uptight and so ungrateful for her family. Some people try for years and years for children and get nowhere. She honestly treats them like an inconvenience and it infuriates me. Even horseface baccy-stinking-bavington doesn't seem to be friends with her anymore. I feel sad for her husband. I feel sad for her children. Imagine telling your child which toys they are allowed to play with each day and you must be tidy. F*ck that starchy-knickers. And DO NOT tell me how to shop for presents. Absolute fun-hoover.

*breathes*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really winds me up she always calls it a hot bath … why not just a bath? No one is going to assume you’re having a cold bath you daft mare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really winds me up she always calls it a hot bath … why not just a bath? No one is going to assume you’re having a cold bath you daft mare!!
Hmm I dunno…this is Emma the fun sponge we’re talking about….it’s probably how she gets her kicks, cold baths…Wem Hof

Reactions: 2
Only emma could moan about the new year before it's even started 😂
Of course she wants to find more 'me time', she must be due a spa day treat after spending 2 weeks with her kids 🙄

Wants to find more time for herself in 2023 🙄
She has more time to herself than a lot of people I know with 2 kids 🙄

Reactions: 5
Emma is so tight when it comes to her babies. In their December box for next year (which is she’s packing now) is a book they got given as a present this year, some bath bombs she got them as a stocking filler this year (I’m sure these things have expiry dates) their used Christmas plates and her advent calendar from this year that she forgot she had… no expense spared for those kiddies 🙄

also I don’t judge anyone for not doing elf on the shelf but it’s typical Emma that the elves only visit once, heaven forbid she uses her imagination to create some fun for them. Guess it would get in the way of her self care she so say doesn’t get🙄

*edited to add she has included some FULL PRICE pyjamas! Bloody hell she must of had an off day that day… although she has to make a subtle dig about their behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What?! So she puts stuff in their stockings but then packs it away to give to them next year because its James' birthday soon? Take those bath bombs out the pack and they are just white balls (my son got them) so to say it's because she doesn't want Christmas stuff around for his birthday is bullshit. She is just tight and packing up all their stuff so she doesn't need to buy them much next year 🤯

• Sad
She goes on about how she has no time to herself but will spend an hour flat packing boxes for £5 aldi wooden toy sets and sellotaping instruction manuals on the inside so she can resell in the future. I’m sorry but that woman is creating work for herself

I know its said all the time but duck me she's boring. Sellotaping instructions and flat packing boxes. duck it all up in the loft and forget about it till November like most people do you miserable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think for the first 30 years of her life her entire life revolved around eating.
Now she's lost all the weight she doesn't know what to do with her life.
She misses pigging out and the fact she can't without losing all control and going back to 29 stone makes her unhappy.

Reactions: 5
God, she is so bleeping miserable. The way she talks about her longed for children is disgusting. She put the telly on for James so why the dig at him? She’s such a fun sponge, so rigid, a moaning myrtle. duck me, I don’t know how her husband does it

"Both kids are finally asleep"
She makes it sound like it's 11pm or something 😂

Oh for goodness’ sake! Young children not eating your cooking isn’t a personal insult Emma!!!! Talk about a matyr!
She's such a witch. If she can't be arsed just say so and stop making passive aggressive excuses and shifting fault on to your kid you tosser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.