Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for goodness’ sake! Young children not eating your cooking isn’t a personal insult Emma!!!! Talk about a matyr!
I'm sure James was told how much he didn't appreciate her efforts and that she'd worked so hard for it

Reactions: 8
I actually cannot believe she won’t bake her son a birthday cake because she hasn’t had a bath! Seriously!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
‘James’s birthday celebrations’ how does she always sound like such a prissy twit

Reactions: 7
If he was 10 or older it would be different, as he’d understand the work involved in feeding your family, but he’s 4 or 5, he has no idea of such things and nor should he.

I actually cannot believe she won’t bake her son a birthday cake because she hasn’t had a bath! Seriously!
No it’s James’ fault because he wouldn’t eat last year! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh for goodness’ sake! Young children not eating your cooking isn’t a personal insult Emma!!!! Talk about a matyr!
She isn't making her son a birthday cake because she hasn't had a bath?!? Does she hear herself. If she doesn't want to make one, say that rather than blaming a child. In ten years he'll be flipping the bird behind her back when she turns around or leaves the room.

James is old enough to ask what he wants to do for his birthday. He might say something ridiculous or not possible but atleast involve him in making plans, I guarantee he didn't say he wanted to go to the zoo again.

Reactions: 5
I reckon you’re right, seeing as how she has posted now that his main present is a second hand £20 train set…. Nothing wrong with second hand however she spends more than £20 on herself for bath bombs every month.
Probably got a season ticket- paid for by club card points so she doesn’t have to actually spend any money on them.

• Sad
Imagine dreading your child's birthday 🥴 bleeping hell this woman needs a kick in her bleep. He's 4 years old it's the best years all the excitement although I suppose he's not allowed to get excited. She is winding me right up.

It needs a wipe down but lets leave it until tomorrow after James has played with it. Bit pointless!! Its always a complaint with her. Most parents are excited to see their childrens reaction but no Emma calls it monstrosity and complains that it needs wiping. Well, shut up and wipe it. Then proceeds to complain about James being excited about presents. At 3 thats what Christmas is about. If he opened presents for 10 days straight surely thats on you. I bet she rationed the poor kid to one Christmas present a day. Miserable witch!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I sometimes cannot believe the tit she comes out with. She is the most miserable and selfish person ever. Poor James. If the fun police are out to ruin his birthday he deserves to be a wee tit to them!! If she tried to have fun they could have a great day!

Reactions: 9
duck me, it’ll be 2037 and Emma will remind everyone for the 14th year running that she didn’t make a cake because he didn’t eat the one she made for his 3rd birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My 4 year old has been a spoilt little tit and was asking people for more presents after they already gave him loads 🤣😳 I was so embarrassed!! He also screamed and cried to open one early, then screamed and cried when there wasn't a dinosaur inside it 🙃🫠 did I have a melt down? No. Did he? Yes! I was firm with him, told him firmly and straight that his behaviour wasnt acceptable....then I ignored his bad behaviour (that he doesn't have much control over because he's 4) praised his GOOD BEHAVIOUR and he eventually settled down again. She's so highly strung she literally creates problems before they have even got to the day! I'd hate to be her friend, let alone family 😵

Jesus Christ I can’t believe she buys them stuff for Christmas and then bans them from using/playing with it so she can repurpose it for “December 1st” next year whatever the duck that is.

You tight bleeping witch.

The digs at James are horrible to be honest. You cannot have a go at a 4 year old for not appreciating your baking enough. He’s a small child. Don’t do it then? But don’t have a passive aggressive dig at your child.
Horrible horrible woman. Usually I roll my eyes and ignore what a stuck up cow she is but the last 24 hours of banal regimented stories along with blaming her kids for everything have really annoyed me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So he didn’t cope with there being no presents under the tree when they got home, so the best way to remedy that is to show him his presents on his “birthday” but not let him open them until he gets home from a zoo trip he doesn’t want to go on?! That’s just cruel.

So he didn’t cope with there being no presents under the tree when they got home, so the best way to remedy that is to show him his presents on his “birthday” but not let him open them until he gets home from a zoo trip he doesn’t want to go on?! That’s just cruel.
She’s not let him open any presents on his birthday?? I wish she wasn’t private so we can all see but then again I’m grateful to not have her vile parenting on show to everyone!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.