Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a parent, but I understand that parenthood is a full time job and that it must seem relentless at times, especially with little ones who are more or less completely dependant on you. That being said, she must have realised this before making the decision to have children, especially if she’s got friends/colleagues or other family members who can tell her firsthand what it’s like. She must have also realised that it would change her life and her marriage having children involved, and that she and John would have less freedom to do what they want. A couple who live across the road from my parents didn’t go out as a couple again until their eldest was about 14! I can sympathise with her up to a point that life can be difficult sometimes, but how there seems to be a dig about the kids every single day, especially when she called James’ behaviour “vile”, has really made me dislike her. If life is that hard, she probably needs to speak to somebody and get some help!
Okay so I’ve never followed this woman, she just used to come up on my page when she was a SW account and was struggling to conceive and I would have a scroll and I lurk on this thread sometimes. Anyway, when you’ve mentioned colleagues telling her how hard it would be, I distinctly remember her writing a post when she was TTC and struggling with her losses, moaning about people moaning about their kids in the staff room! Literally saying how all she would hear is other people moaning about lack of sleep, stress, no time to themselves etc when that was all she wanted 😅 soon changed her tune

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Okay so I’ve never followed this woman, she just used to come up on my page when she was a SW account and was struggling to conceive and I would have a scroll and I lurk on this thread sometimes. Anyway, when you’ve mentioned colleagues telling her how hard it would be, I distinctly remember her writing a post when she was TTC and struggling with her losses, moaning about people moaning about their kids in the staff room! Literally saying how all she would hear is other people moaning about lack of sleep, stress, no time to themselves etc when that was all she wanted 😅 soon changed her tune
So I scrolled back through her page to when she was TTC looking for this post (didn’t find it), but what jumped out at me is how much happier she was two or three years ago. It’s really obvious how much of an effect having two young children, losing her dad, and possibly the lockdowns have had on her. I think a social media break would do her good to be honest. It can be the worst thing when you’re feeling unhappy with your life, and making you compare yourself to others. As a side note, I saw a picture of her, John and John Torrode, and I don’t think I’ve seen a picture of three people looking more uncomfortable!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I hope there are pieces missing out each of them jigsaws and that James has the biggest tantrum because he can’t finish them because she’s such a tight arsed mare!!

I have absolutely no issues buying second hand but she just takes everything to the next level. Splashes out all the time on herself - her kids absolutely not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I scrolled back through her page to when she was TTC looking for this post (didn’t find it), but what jumped out at me is how much happier she was two or three years ago. It’s really obvious how much of an effect having two young children, losing her dad, and possibly the lockdowns have had on her. I think a social media break would do her good to be honest. It can be the worst thing when you’re feeling unhappy with your life, and making you compare yourself to others. As a side note, I saw a picture of her, John and John Torrode, and I don’t think I’ve seen a picture of three people looking more uncomfortable!
I partly agree that that all had an affect on her but on the other hand I partly disagree. I don't know if it's because I've followed her for years before James. That I've seen her constant miserable stories ect before she was even pregnant. Usually aimed at John though before that.
Her whole weightloss was full of excuses and miserable posts.
Mostly again, blamed on John for wanting meals out/days out ect.

There were certainly more smiling photos back then though. I will agree with that.
But she's always been miserable.

She needs to recognise that she needs to see a therapist. She has a lot of demons uncovered and it’s quite clear- I’ve followed her for about 4/5 years and she so much more miserable than before she had kids. She was always a boring and woe is me but now is on a different level. An instagrammer I followed gave up instagram for 18 months and came back this week. She looks so happy and care free now, she said Insta took over her life and her family and now she plans to log on on occasion. Emma needs to do this. Other than a few followers and maybe some ad affiliates , she has nothing to lose.

Reactions: 7
She's probably having a whole day to herself, engrossed in a book while laying in a bath of chocolate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's made her account private. Probably the best first step for her to improve her mental health.

Screen shot for anyone blocked!
If she was 100% genuine she would create a completely new account, she loves the big follower count on her account too much to do that. She’s completely rattled by what people have called her out for and the way she treats her kids.
i do hope she gets the help she so clearly needs and loves and cherishes her children more.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she was 100% genuine she would create a completely new account, she loves the big follower count on her account too much to do that. She’s completely rattled by what people have called her out for and the way she treats her kids.
i do hope she gets the help she so clearly needs and loves and cherishes her children more.
I personally wonder whether anything has been said by her school; I don’t think if I were a head I’d be happy with someone like her representing my school!

Reactions: 10
I doubt she will block many, she will still want people to use her JD seasonings code 😂

I do wonder if John or someone have said something to her.

• Haha
Okay 1. She’s the negative they need protecting from and 2. No one is ‘finding comfort’ in following her, the miserable cow

I think it’s the school that have said something to her - probably yesterday when she went in for results day. She’s mentioned numerous times parents of kids she teaches/taught followed her maybe one of them have voiced their concerns about if she can openly talk about her own children like that how she is with children she teaches. Or maybe a fellow teacher.

I think it’s the school that have said something to her - probably yesterday when she went in for results day. She’s mentioned numerous times parents of kids she teaches/taught followed her maybe one of them have voiced their concerns about if she can openly talk about her own children like that how she is with children she teaches. Or maybe a fellow teacher.
This was my thought! She has lots of parents and students following her so I wonder if they've been complaining!

So she's going to remove all her followers down to just people she knows? 🤔 Surely she isn't going to sit and remove almost 40k people?
That makes no sense?

If she wants to protect her kids then just don't post photos of them? No? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I think she's just seen everything we've put about her on here and she doesn't like been called out.
Could take her a while to filter out 40k odd people tho so we should still have a few more moaning posts to come ...🙈

Reactions: 10
It’s actually incredibly inappropriate for her to be so open on Instagram whilst being completely aware that she has followers on there th at are pupils. When I worked in a school, I had to sign an agreement to say I wouldn’t have any links on social media to any current pupils nor any who left within the past year?possibly two years? It was a while ago now. And I was ‘just’ admin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.