Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonymous1221

I am enjoying not seeing the kids being ripped to shreds every day, even if it has dried up this thread a bit!

Reactions: 11

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I can’t believe she buys them stuff for Christmas and then bans them from using/playing with it so she can repurpose it for “December 1st” next year whatever the fuck that is.

You tight fucking bitch.

The digs at James are horrible to be honest. You cannot have a go at a 4 year old for not appreciating your baking enough. He’s a small child. Don’t do it then? But don’t have a passive aggressive dig at your child.
Horrible horrible woman. Usually I roll my eyes and ignore what a stuck up cow she is but the last 24 hours of banal regimented stories along with blaming her kids for everything have really annoyed me.

• Sad

Swarley

Also a teacher. Exact same age group/subject as Emma, actually. I also have two kids of a very similar age to hers. And…I don’t get it. I do most of the holidays solo as my husband has a job with the standard 4 weeks’ holiday. Teaching (like many other jobs) is absolutely knackering and I’m not going to pretend that my school holidays are filled with constant joy. I sometimes wistfully think about the days pre-kids when I could get up when I wanted to, meet friends, get the marking and planning done over a few days. Genuinely rest and recover, ready for the next term. BUT during term time I barely see my kids in the week. I drop them off at 7.30am and am rarely able to pick them up before 5pm (no, I don’t go home for a bath). This means that the holidays are my chance to spend quality time with them and take them out to places I don’t get to normally. Yes, it’s hard and relentless, but they’re my children and I love them. And I’m very aware of the fact that I’m incredibly lucky to be in a job where I can spend every school holiday with them. I don’t have to frantically search for holiday clubs and pay a fortune. Sometimes my parents will take them out for a day during the holidays, so I can get any planning and marking done, and sort stuff in the house. I can’t imagine doing that every single day and not seeing them. In the 6 week holidays it would make a bit more sense, as you’ve got 5 other weeks to spend time with them. But after this half term week they’ll be straight back into the usual routine. I do wonder what she’ll do as they get older.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Oh I genuinely feel bad for J. I wanted him to have a nice day, Emma no but J yes. Can’t wait to see what’s happened!

• Heart

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Interestingly, we were told at work today (I am a teacher) that we need to lock down all our social media and our online presence, as the government safeguarding documents (Keeping Children Safe in Education) have been updated to say so. We should be unobtainable by parents, mostly in order to protect ourselves. It really made me think about Emma and her Instagram account, she opens herself up so much; her comments about school, her own children and her mental state could cause a parental complaint (the backhanded comment about the no show parents at parents eve tonight, and her not enjoying being “Mrs k”, for example).
She needs to shut her account down and focus on her closer network in order to keep herself safe…

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I'm not surprised James is disappointed he didn't get what he wanted for christmas. I doubt she even asked him.
Some of the things she writes are actually so sad. I get kids change their minds often (especially before Christmas) but it seems all he is allowed is trains. Oh and now ‘pups’ I wonder what he asked for.

Hatefake

VIP Member
Alarm bells are ringing for me if he’s saying sorry cos she has a headache. I reckon she’s like Boss Mummy constantly telling him he has upset her or made her feel sad

What I can’t even wrap my head around is that she’s already moaning about how quickly the week will go, and we’re still two weeks away from it 🤯
I’m also a teacher, I keep my child in childcare for 2 days a week in the holidays because they’re not great at transitions so we keep our foot in the door. Those two days I treat as actually work days and get everything I need to get done, and then the other days are for spending quality time with my child.

I do sometimes read her stories and posts and wonder why she had kids. At first I thought she just wasn’t a baby mum and maybe she’d enjoy the toddler life more, then James became a toddler and nope, she isn’t enjoying that either. He’s four now and yes he’s going to grow and learn and change, but it all seems like a rush to the finish line for her. Before she knows it, both those kids are going to be independent, and won’t want to spend any time with her. And I think well maybe that’s what she’s looking forward to, but then we circle back to the original point - why have kids then??

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
“When he starts school someone is going to love teaching him”.
Ok we’re all proud of our kids but how fucking entitled does she sound?! “My child is perfect and if a teacher dislikes him they’re wrong” is essentially what she’s saying…despite the fact that she spends half her life whinging about him!

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I never understand her logic - she buys second hand stuff all the time (not an issue at all) however when it comes to seasonal (not used for long stuff) eg Halloween, Christmas, children in need she always buys new for stuff which won’t get much use anyway? Why doesn’t she buy second hand seasonal stuff? She’s so bizarre!

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her kids will be brought up on guilt, shame and manipulation. They'll be like her carers and not allowed to leave her side

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
I’d never ever refer to my child as being vile. I find myself every single day asking myself why she had kids? Yeah parents moan about their kids, it’s part of being a parent. Some days I’d like a spa day to myself or even a soak in the bath without banging at the door but these things just don’t happen, not in the normal world anyway🥲 I honestly have never seen someone who seems to resent the kids she wished for so desperately. Heartbreaking really

carextap

Does anyone else not believe James said “ooooh these are adorable!” about his trainers 😂

• Haha

Lifeislemons

To remind myself I’m amazing …. And remind yourself you have so little love for your own kids? Fair to buy second hand stuff but not if you’re buying that stuff for you? I’m a child free person my income is all mine and I’d never spend that much on neom for me ?

• Sad

NormaBates

Chatty Member
I think she's just seen everything we've put about her on here and she doesn't like been called out.
Could take her a while to filter out 40k odd people tho so we should still have a few more moaning posts to come ...🙈

WhatABore

VIP Member
She already went to bed at 8 when James was still up last night anyway. How much more time does she want?
You don't just get to pick and choose when you want to look after your kids!

Last edited:

JH31

I am stunned. I wouldn’t spend that much on a neom diffuser, even ‘heavily discounted’ as she said, and I love nice candles and scents. Let alone 45 quid on the oils. She is unbelievable. Those poor children. I could understand the secondhand toy and clothes buying if she was really skint but clearly she’s fucking far from it.

Hatefake

VIP Member
Just realised something… the kids get next to nothing and what they do get is second hand, the money she saves probably pays to keep them in nursery during the holidays… so they miss out on nice things to pay for their own childcare ☹

• Sad