Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost just messaged her after her last story saying *for fucks sake, stop moaning and live your f👀kin life* She's the most negative, miserable life sapping person I've ever come across 🙄

Reactions: 9
About the kids not liking the meal she cooked, yes I can see how it’s annoying, but they’re her kids, surely she knows what foods they like? It’s not personal if a child doesn’t like something!

Reactions: 7
About the kids not liking the meal she cooked, yes I can see how it’s annoying, but they’re her kids, surely she knows what foods they like? It’s not personal if a child doesn’t like something!
Seems to be a constant thing, her complaining the kids won't eat what she's cooked.
Bet she throws the whole "You're bad. I slaved away cooking this for you and this is how you repay me"

Day 1 of the holidays and she is about to snap 😩😅
Hope she manages to find some Christmas cheer for the kids. I have a boy the same age as James and this is the first year he properly 'gets' it and is so excited, I love it!

Reactions: 12
God forbid that the children eat a bloody chocolate coin! She needs to get her priorities right, yes it is a pain when there’s dirty clothes straight after a load of washing has started BUT there’s more to life, move on and enjoy the Christmas season - I’m so tempted to message her and tell her to have a good shag and sort her grinch self out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly does need a good seeing too… I can imagine she’s strictly missionary, birthdays and xmases, lights off. She’s probably never slipped a finger up a bum in her life 😂

God forbid that the children eat a bloody chocolate coin! She needs to get her priorities right, yes it is a pain when there’s dirty clothes straight after a load of washing has started BUT there’s more to life, move on and enjoy the Christmas season - I’m so tempted to message her and tell her to have a good shag and sort her grinch self out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She honestly does need a good seeing too… I can imagine she’s strictly missionary, birthdays and xmases, lights off. She’s probably never slipped a finger up a bum in her life 😂
she’s probably got glitter stuck up there from all the bath bombs, poor John will look like a glitter wand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your constant headache isn't from broken sleep, Emma. It's from the fact you drink energy drinks as soon as you wake up so your headache is the result of not having them!

Reactions: 13
As a fellow non drinker I have nothing against that but I wish she’d drink some grown up drinks 😂 there’s soooo many really nice alcohol free alternatives now, loads of flavoured ciders, nozecco, even a lemonade mixed with tropical juice makes a nice cocktail. Her obsession with sugar free energy drinks and j2o gives me the ick

Reactions: 6
She even hates cuddling her kids help hahaha
This hit hard. We all have days where we want a bit of space, but I would NEVER resent my child for asking for a cuddle. You don’t know when that last cuddle in your lap will be, treasure every single one!

Reactions: 5
I sort of understand what Emma is on about when she says she is touched out. I get it really bad and I crave my personal space. However I would never deny my children a hug, or my husband. I have learnt to deal with it and when they go to bed find some personal space then. My husband just understands and thankfully, we are very similar with our need for space. I’m not sure I would ever celebrate my kids going to bed either, especially with some crappy j20. What is she 12? I know one day my children won’t want that mummy cuddle time or my wet kisses blown on their bellies and I’ll have that space one day. I will sincerely miss those days and she will regret how she was with her babies.
also,who has a takeaway kebab without The meat and just salad in a wrap. Wtf??? If I started stealing chips off of my husbands plate he would lose his tit

At this point I think she’s the problem, she hates those kids, can’t ever have fun, I bet she’s a really horrible shouty mum.

• Sad
"A largely crappy day" Ffs 🤦‍♀️
Sounds like she was the one who woke up in a sulk and projected her crappy mood onto her children.
If it's the same zoo they always go to then maybe James is just a bit bored of it?

Is she capable of looking after kids. I’m seriously beginning to wonder about the safeguarding of the children she teaches! She can’t seem to ever have a day where she doesn’t moan, whinge or have something nasty to say about her kids. Emotional abuse is on the verge I fear… those kiddies are little- they can’t control emotions, they become overwhelmed and she’s given into every tantrum in the past so they have learned behaviour.
She also needs to stop blaming headaches on tiredness, it’s the sheer volume of energy drinks and binge cycles that causes them.

She makes me want to rip my face off she’s that negative about everything and can’t cope with even one day with her own children seems like they’re better off in nursery

This hit hard. We all have days where we want a bit of space, but I would NEVER resent my child for asking for a cuddle. You don’t know when that last cuddle in your lap will be, treasure every single one!
My sons a lot older and at his age I just appreciate one hug! one day they’ll just give up trying with her coz they can feel her tension

I find it really bizarre because she shares so many gentle parenting posts but clearly has never read a single one. She thinks her children sulk/scream to manipulate and piss her off, which at their age they’re simply not capable of doing yet. I wonder if she thought to herself, at any point, “why on this nice day out is my son so sad? I wonder what’s wrong with him?” Or when Hattie was crying on the whole 80 minute journey home, she didn’t think to stop and check?

It's all her. Why would anyone let a child scream for 80minutes, seriously 🤷
I think she is the problem 100% in absolutely every situation she thinks is a *crappy day*, she's so godam unhappy with herself she just projects her misery onto everything she does and blames everything/one else
The best she could do, imo, is seek out some proper therapy to address HER issues which in turn will make not her, but everyone around her a lot more positive and happy

bleeping hell she is a major Debbie Downer 24/7. Wonder does she moan constantly like that to her husband? I don't know how he's still with her listening to that everyday. She's never happy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.