Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwondering

Chatty Member
Looks like they can look forward to clothes instead of chocolate again next Easter then.
Really don't get her spending, will happily buy a birthday/xmas/Easter outfit which won't be worn for long but won't buy them a few new toys.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
“Kids will probably squabble and tantrum all the way round and it’ll only be an hour before we all get too cold” so….. why are you going then?

Hatefake

VIP Member
I get that it’s a good thing to teach children about saving, but at 4 years old? To get him a toy he wants that they could have probably just bought him? She really does hate those poor children

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Bloody hell she’s still banging on about not being able ‘to eat ourselves silly at borough market’. Get over it you silly cow. She’s an awful person, talk about holding a grudge against your kids. Who the fuck does that?

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I remember her saying that when she was a child she was so upset that parents got her a picture only advent calendar … but as an adult respected the decision to not give chocolate due to bad eating habits/obesity (or some bull crap) and then justifies that’s why she gives her child a picture advent. Surely her being upset as a child should be the reason to get her kids a chocolate advent? Not giving him her distorted eating habits?

halloweenjellybean

I think there is definitely more going on than she is saying. She seems so unhappy and just seems to finding life generally hard. Her comment about a few hours in the company of her children wiping her out is so sad. She longed for them and she doesn’t even enjoy them. Such a shame she doesn’t seem to have any friends either.

Moonandstars

I had a big message typed out about Emma but I’m just going to keep it short and sweet - this woman needs a fucking reality check.

Offish

VIP Member
Hmm is it just me or do quotes and mindsets like that not apply when you decide to have children?
Nah I agree. When I chose to get pregnant and have my son, I chose to put another person first every time, no matter what. That’s not to say I don’t look after myself at all but he’s number one. She’s got her head on sideways.

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
I’m struggling to understand why they’re skint unless their mortgage payments are high. She is an experienced teacher so will be quite far up the pay scale by now. Seems as though John has a good job with responsibility. Why is she penny pinching? She could also cut down on the baths if she’s that bothered about money.
She has plenty of money. If she's got 100s spare for a spa, lunches out constantly, monthly bath bombs, weekly flower deliveries, 100s for her eyebrows every few months..
She has money. She just chooses not to spend it on the kids.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Even when the childcare situation changes when they are both in school, you can guarantee she'll be the same moany, ungrateful, selfish prick who begrudges her kids any treats or joy in their lives

justwondering

Chatty Member
They could have afforded a holiday if she didn't do a spa day, buy expensive biscuits, £150 course, eyebrows, bath bombs, chocolate..

Maybe not abroad but that could have paid for a nice week away somewhere in the UK.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Solidarity with tattlers on strike, I'm a railway worker so very well versed in striking 😂 it absolutely sucks to lose a days (sometimes multiple days) wages but we have to fight for our rights and decent pay or we all just get walked on.
What hurts about colleagues not joining in is that they will benefit from the things we all lost money fighting for.

hope Emma does the right thing

Reactions: 11

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I see the whinging is starting again. I know you read here Emma, Hattie is one and is probably going through sleep regression. It’s normal. Just keep her in her room or Co sleep in a double bed and keep the lights low. No point crying, what’s that going to do a part from make Hattie upset because her mam is crying.
She has to be the least resilient person I’ve ever come across. A couple of nights of interrupted sleep from a one year old, cry me a river 🤣 I haven’t had a full nights’ sleep in 9 years. I was up three times last night with my youngest, I have tonsillitis and I need to prep for a job interview but I’m not sitting crying 🙄 Get a feckin grip Emma!

Lifeislemons

Oh she’s actually put in the post she isn’t enjoying being their mum. That’s nice. People share too much

• Sad
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My sprog dropped his daytime sleeps at like 18 months... and still didn't sleep at night no matter what time I put him to bed 😵💫 fun times! 😄 he still gets in my bed now but largely sleeps in his own... she's just a moany martyr control freak. Her kids will have permanent upset stomachs from her passive aggressive vibes spilling out every single day

What are they getting for Xmas this year? A Readers Digest voucher? Some sugar free wethers originals? Or a copy of the Radio Times? 😄

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
She has now had the audacity to put this as a grid post. She really is something else. How can any mother genuinely relax in a bath knowing they have left their children at nursery especially on their birthday. She really must have a screw loose!