Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling BS on that sentence, simply because I can’t bring myself to imagine that that is what those poor children are hearing daily enough to repeat. It’s so bloody sad. I dread to think what the school reports say…

Reactions: 8
That risotto looks sad. So bland. I wonder if she lets John have any butter or Parmesan anywhere near it.

Reactions: 2
Why does she feel it necessary to spend so much money on overpriced crap and then whinge she has no money?! That fudge is £2.50 a slab, normally £3.80 for 150g. We all love a treat, but I’m sure there’s much more worthwhile things to spend that kind of money on if you keep saying you’re that hard up!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The way she wastes money and then complains about the lack of it is an absolute joke and beyond tone death.

Reactions: 4
She could of paid for a babysitter tonight if she didn't spend £25 on fudge 🙄
I’m sorry but my marriage is worth £25 every 8-12 weeks, I will go without to ensure my husband and I get that valuable time out of the house to spend it with each other. I really don’t get them. She must be on the teaching UPS , John can’t get too bad off
Either with his salary. I really don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but my marriage is worth £25 every 8-12 weeks, I will go without to ensure my husband and I get that valuable time out of the house to spend it with each other. I really don’t get them. She must be on the teaching UPS , John can’t get too bad off
Either with his salary. I really don’t get it.
They definitley can afford it. As she's proven with the countless things she buys for herself.
They just have their priorities all wrong.
Always goes on about not being able to afford things and moaning but I'd love to see how she reacted if she'd be struggling just to buy milk or bread like a lot of people.

She was still buying all this stuff whilst on maternity leave. Including buying clothes ect constantly whilst complaining how tight money is on maternity leave. So if she was doing it then, they definitley have plenty.

Reactions: 6
Course they can afford it. What she really means is she didn’t want to go out because that takes longer and she then can’t mark work on a Friday night like a martyr. Who does school work on a Friday night?! Jeez…

Reactions: 10
Maybe if she didn’t leave everything until the night before she might make those deadlines… instead she priorities a long bath and ordering fudge. I’m all for well-being, but I can also see deadlines and build them in.

Reactions: 7
I find it irrationally annoying that she keeps saying she’s been teaching for 16 years. She didn’t graduate until 2007 and she didn’t do her PGCE until a year or so after that. She’s just full of so much bull.

Ok, I feel better now I’ve got that off my chest 😂

• Haha
I find it irrationally annoying that she keeps saying she’s been teaching for 16 years. She didn’t graduate until 2007 and she didn’t do her PGCE until a year or so after that. She’s just full of so much bull.

Ok, I feel better now I’ve got that off my chest 😂
She is the type, to a tee, who would count work experience in a school as her teaching tho. She’s such a cock.

Reactions: 5
Been up since 1.30am with hattie. How? Routine needed desperately
It’s karma for bragging about how good of a sleeper she was when she was a baby.

I agree though - she needs to do something about it. I know sleep training isn’t for everyone but sometimes it’s the only way. There’s plenty of gentle methods if that what’s she’s into.

Reactions: 1
1.30am, that’s ridiculous. Unless really unwell that is very concerning and not normal. Even with sleep regression, teething, illness, mine have gone back to sleep an hour or two hours later. My son was a dreadful sleeper and still is aged 4 but I’ve never had that!!!

Reactions: 3
I've had the odd night with my daughter where we've been up since 1/2am.
So I get it.
She also went through a stage for about 3 or 4 months where she'd wake up most nights for hours.
So I feel for her.
However... She brings Hattie downstairs, lights on, TV on.
Of course she isn't going to go back to sleep!

Why does she always get up? Where is John? Why are they waking at 1:30am still regularly? So many questions!

Reactions: 1
Why does she always get up? Where is John? Why are they waking at 1:30am still regularly? So many questions!
It seems to be that John gets up with James most of the time and she does Hattie.
But from what she's said before, she goes back to bed around 5 and John then gets up with both of them and gets them ready for nursery/takes them to nursery and she sleeps until she has to get up herself for work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.