Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Emma to take a look at all aspects of her life and make some changes as the way she goes on is not healthy for her or the children. Maybe consider cutting down on work hours could be a start (if you can when teaching that is, or consider supply?) look at all her spends and realise that all the special bits in the world won't help unless you fix how you are inside. Something isn't right in her life and I know we can all say the kids need routine but she needs to get control back and make some changes to benefit them all.

Reactions: 5
I want Emma to take a look at all aspects of her life and make some changes as the way she goes on is not healthy for her or the children. Maybe consider cutting down on work hours could be a start (if you can when teaching that is, or consider supply?) look at all her spends and realise that all the special bits in the world won't help unless you fix how you are inside. Something isn't right in her life and I know we can all say the kids need routine but she needs to get control back and make some changes to benefit them all.
I really think she's miserable because she's just done life how she thinks you're "supposed to"

Find a guy, get a house, get married, have kids.
I don't think she would have ever left John even if she was unhappy because she was following the path of what you're "supposed to" do.
Her parents had been together a long time/from quite young and I'm pretty sure she's just thought she should do the same.
And I really think she thought losing weight would solve all her problems and make her happy.
But it hasn't.
The same with having kids. Which if anything, has made her more unhappy.
The only thing thag seems to make her happy is work

I really think she's miserable because she's just done life how she thinks you're "supposed to"

Find a guy, get a house, get married, have kids.
I don't think she would have ever left John even if she was unhappy because she was following the path of what you're "supposed to" do.
Her parents had been together a long time/from quite young and I'm pretty sure she's just thought she should do the same.
And I really think she thought losing weight would solve all her problems and make her happy.
But it hasn't.
The same with having kids. Which if anything, has made her more unhappy.
The only thing thag seems to make her happy is work
Which is weird that she chomps at the bit to spend time with other peoples children but doesn’t like to spend time with her own 🧐

Wrapping up shite seasoning pots as a present 😂😂😂 have a day off being a bleeping bore Emma

Reactions: 4
100% she has just done what she thinks she “should” do and seems baffled that it’s not made her happy.

Being thinner won’t make anyone happy unless they address what was making them miserable in the first place. She needs therapy so badly.

She needs to stop telling the internet how much she loves work and hates her kids (essentially) though. One thing her having a miserable existence but don’t ruin your kids lives too.

She always has a dry roll when she has burgers!
I presume they're low fat burgers too.
Must be hard to swallow!

Reactions: 1
The nursery fee on top of funded hours is pretty normal I thought? My son has been to two settings and both had a 'daily fee' of about £5. Maybe I've just been ripped off though 😂

Doesn’t she realise that settings are under threat due to finding cuts? How dare she be asked to spend more on her children

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.