Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a wet wipe. Her kids wake up in the night- shock horror, kids wake up!!! Pop them in bed with you, put them to bed later with a snack, are they scared of the dark? Are they too tired? Jeez woman figure it out it doesn’t take Einstein!! Here is a woman who should never have had kids. She just can’t hack it. I’ve just single mummed it all week as the husband was away (hats off to single parents it’s tough ❤) but I loved it. My son woke, I just snuggled up next to him- those days will go. We had a messy bath time, it took 5 minutes to clean up. He helped me to sort dinner, so he was fighting for my attention. I’m not after a mum of the year award but surely this is normal parenting? Emma just cannot cope with life.
And in a couple of days, watch her complain of migraines again when she hasn't had energy drink!
100% the cause for her headaches when she goes without! Her body is so used to it now

Reactions: 5
She’s such a wet wipe. Her kids wake up in the night- shock horror, kids wake up!!! Pop them in bed with you, put them to bed later with a snack, are they scared of the dark? Are they too tired? Jeez woman figure it out it doesn’t take Einstein!! Here is a woman who should never have had kids. She just can’t hack it. I’ve just single mummed it all week as the husband was away (hats off to single parents it’s tough ❤) but I loved it. My son woke, I just snuggled up next to him- those days will go. We had a messy bath time, it took 5 minutes to clean up. He helped me to sort dinner, so he was fighting for my attention. I’m not after a mum of the year award but surely this is normal parenting? Emma just cannot cope with life.
She’s such a stupid, miserable twit. Drinks an energy drink for breakfast and then wonders why she’s always tired and feeling tit. head.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a stupid, miserable twit. Drinks an energy drink for breakfast and then wonders why she’s always tired and feeling tit. head.
Why do we even need to see a photo of her? It’s the same sour face she always pulls. I wonder if it’s the same face she pulls in bed.

The passive aggressive post about John being at that event. Purely to try make him feel bad. What a vindictive bitter woman!

has no one messaged her to say the energy drinks at 7am are probably what is making her feel like tit? Have a hot drink, eat a proper breakfast and get some fresh air. She cannot be this stupid.

Reactions: 8
Does she not realise that Hattie is “grizzly” because she is feeding off the energy in the room?! “Cars series has stopped me completely losing it” yep, that’ll be why Hattie is grumpy, she’s on edge waiting for you to explode!

Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t realise she’s still private 😂 shows how often I check in on the auld cow. Poor John, what a life he’s made for himself.

Reactions: 1
Who goes for a bath at midday when they have two young kids???

I love a good bath and will wallow like a hippo all evening but how could you go about your normal day after a hot relaxing bath at lunch time??

Quick freshen up shower, I get. You're ill / hungover and want a a bath, I get. You've been working and 12pm is you're evening, I get. Emma who's woken up, moaned, sucked down an energy drink and not much else, I don't get.

Sorry, but she winds me up. As someone struggling with infertility who is DESPERATE for a child I despise seeing her pure disdain for the life she chose and apparently wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She feels ill all the time because it's very likely she has depression to go with her eating disorder. If she just laid off all the tit she puts into her body and ate properly she'd see the difference ...What a waste of a life, constantly moaning. She's still young she should be living a happy life with her family, job, home and husband. It's tragic!
Spot on! She absolutely need to seek some support as its clear how poor her mental health is. The childrens mental health must be so damaged by the environment their in.

Reactions: 3
She really doesn’t like being a mum does she? 🙃
The thing is, he must’ve heard her speak like that to say those things surely? And considering she’s supposed to be intelligent you’d think she’d realise that before posting it to thousands of people! It isn’t always easy being a mum but she can’t seem to find any joy in it whatsoever. It’s actually sad, hope she gets herself some help.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, he must’ve heard her speak like that to say those things surely? And considering she’s supposed to be intelligent you’d think she’d realise that before posting it to thousands of people! It isn’t always easy being a mum but she can’t seem to find any joy in it whatsoever. It’s actually sad, hope she gets herself some help.
yeah my kid is a similar age and absolutely wouldn’t speak like this. “Don’t like you mummy” after he’s been told off, yeah. But not a full diatribe like this.
Also not over something trivial as the wrong sausages.
He’s got it from a parent.

Absolutely! Not many three year olds come out with extensive sentences like that especially when upset. How would he even know what type of sausage he had?!?

yeah my kid is a similar age and absolutely wouldn’t speak like this. “Don’t like you mummy” after he’s been told off, yeah. But not a full diatribe like this.
Also not over something trivial as the wrong sausages.
He’s got it from a parent.
I came here to ask if kids say stuff like this. I’m not a parent but it seems totally bizarre for a 3 year old to come out with this, never mind that it’s over sausages?? Also, why bother saying they’re chicken sausages. To a 3 year old surely a sausage is a sausage 🤣

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, my daughter (not much younger than James) says things when she’s upset, but things we’ve taught her like “I feel very sad when you x, y, z” she would never in a million years do that. He’s learned that from an adult, so it’s either her, John, or the nursery setting (super unlikely).
I do also feel like so many of these issues she has with him could be pre-empted and avoided. For him to kick off like that about his dinner, she clearly hadn’t spoken to him about what he was having beforehand and given him any kind of choice. We don’t let my daughter rule the roost in any sense but I have an idea of what she does and doesn’t like, and it’s like toddler rule number 1 to give them choices wherever possible. What would’ve been wrong with asking him what kind of sausages he wanted?

I have 3 kids, only 2 that are old enough to talk and neither of them have ever said anything like that, nevermind at James' age!
All these things he's come out with, he clearly hears! They don't just make that stuff up themselves! Especially at that age!

It wouldn't surprise me if she says this kind of thing to him though.
She said they discuss his behaviour every day when she's putting him to bed!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Every single thing about her life is ended with a negative comment. Imagine having to chat with her on a daily basis must be so draining

Absolutely, my daughter (not much younger than James) says things when she’s upset, but things we’ve taught her like “I feel very sad when you x, y, z” she would never in a million years do that. He’s learned that from an adult, so it’s either her, John, or the nursery setting (super unlikely).
I do also feel like so many of these issues she has with him could be pre-empted and avoided. For him to kick off like that about his dinner, she clearly hadn’t spoken to him about what he was having beforehand and given him any kind of choice. We don’t let my daughter rule the roost in any sense but I have an idea of what she does and doesn’t like, and it’s like toddler rule number 1 to give them choices wherever possible. What would’ve been wrong with asking him what kind of sausages he wanted?
This exactly!
I always give my kids options and if it's already decided, I tell them before hand what to expect!

Reactions: 3
Came here to say exactly the same. She could argue he has picked up talking like that from nursery but my son is the same age, goes to preschool and has never came out with anything like that. The worst I will get is 'I don't like you' if I tell him off but even that is rare.

As soon as I read the door comment I knew it was BS or at the very least learnt behaviour. It makes me wonder what those children see and hear day to day to react this way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.