Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Had a lovely night away but IM STILL EXHAUSTED”

bleeping hell. Is she ever happy?
If she’s this tired and miserable then she needs to go to the dr. She’s clearly depressed, nothing brings her joy, she resents her kids and having to parent them and she wakes up every day knackered. Go get help. Stop taking selfies for Instagram you weirdo.

Reactions: 10
She does look Ill…pale and exhausted
I agree but she always does. if I was her I’d be maybe seeking some medical advice. It isn’t normal to be exhausted and fatigued all the time like she is, even with two kids and working full time. I can’t remember the last time I had a full nights sleep but I don’t feel or look drained all of the time.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't help herself that she has 4 or 5 energy drinks a day

Which is why she gets migraines when she stops!

Reactions: 5
A lay in till 7 when you don’t have the kids is just not a lay in. Why didn’t she just roll over and go back to sleep if she was still exhausted?!

Reactions: 8
I agree but she always does. if I was her I’d be maybe seeking some medical advice. It isn’t normal to be exhausted and fatigued all the time like she is, even with two kids and working full time. I can’t remember the last time I had a full nights sleep but I don’t feel or look drained all of the time.
I guess this is what happens when you restrict your body to next to no goodness, not enjoying food or getting sufficient nutrients. She’s clearly depressed, and needs help. Although she’s always been miserable so 🤷🏼‍♀️

She feels ill all the time because it's very likely she has depression to go with her eating disorder. If she just laid off all the tit she puts into her body and ate properly she'd see the difference ...What a waste of a life, constantly moaning. She's still young she should be living a happy life with her family, job, home and husband. It's tragic!

Reactions: 10
He will regress before starting school and she will go mad, we’ll probably complain she’s tired. My son has been potty training since 3, 6 months on and he’s regressed.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression she has been off sick. Again!
Tbh I think she needs signing off. She needs to go get herself sorted, some counselling, some fun, some therapy. She needs to find some enjoyment in life or she’s going for regret it on her deathbed.

Reactions: 4
I think there is definitely more going on than she is saying. She seems so unhappy and just seems to finding life generally hard. Her comment about a few hours in the company of her children wiping her out is so sad. She longed for them and she doesn’t even enjoy them. Such a shame she doesn’t seem to have any friends either.

Reactions: 12
Makes me wonder, if these are the things she puts on to 1000s of people in Instagram, what is she saying about her kids privately?
I can kind of see her and John sitting there in the evening ranting about the kids

Reactions: 6
Well she’s certainly full of joy this morning, stropping because she couldn’t go to johns work event when she’d of just sat there sour faced without a single drink in her hand for the whole evening

She’s such a wet wipe. Her kids wake up in the night- shock horror, kids wake up!!! Pop them in bed with you, put them to bed later with a snack, are they scared of the dark? Are they too tired? Jeez woman figure it out it doesn’t take Einstein!! Here is a woman who should never have had kids. She just can’t hack it. I’ve just single mummed it all week as the husband was away (hats off to single parents it’s tough ❤) but I loved it. My son woke, I just snuggled up next to him- those days will go. We had a messy bath time, it took 5 minutes to clean up. He helped me to sort dinner, so he was fighting for my attention. I’m not after a mum of the year award but surely this is normal parenting? Emma just cannot cope with life.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.