Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she's happy as she's one child down, and is going back to work soon!! She's literally hated the holidays and there now finally over 😅

Reactions: 4
First time she's ever showed James on that balance bike that he's had for 2 years!

Reactions: 5
I am enjoying not seeing the kids being ripped to shreds every day, even if it has dried up this thread a bit!

Reactions: 11
“A fun day has been had by all”.

Who the duck speaks like this?
A bellend who likes to think she’s much more intelligent than she is 😂 it sounds sarcastic, like the type of thing you’d post if it had actually been a chaotic hellish day 😂

Her selfie is a lot more happier today because she knows she hasn't got to have her kids 🤣

Oooh I wonder what made her do that? Did she say? Because she's been very aware of this thread for a long time
Guessing somebody has said something to her.
Because she's suddenly talking nice about the kids constantly too.
Ever since she posted about James being vile when they went out.
She mentioned she got a lot of messages about it.
Wondering if somebody maybe contacted SS.
Either that or something has been said at her work

Guessing somebody has said something to her.
Because she's suddenly talking nice about the kids constantly too.
Ever since she posted about James being vile when they went out.
She mentioned she got a lot of messages about it.
Wondering if somebody maybe contacted SS.
Either that or something has been said at her work
I doubt they’d contact SS. They’ve got kids who are actually being abused to deal with.

I doubt they’d contact SS. They’ve got kids who are actually being abused to deal with.
I'm not saying the school did.
But she has a lot of followers. A few who messaged her saying she should be reported.
Which is what I meant by being reported.

SS also isn't just for kids who are being abused though I will add.
They're also there to give parents support in many ways

Reactions: 7
“It’s time”. Time for what? Time to look at grass? Time to put on the ugliest shoes in existence? Time to be less of a miserable cow? Explain a bit more please, Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“It’s time”. Time for what? Time to look at grass? Time to put on the ugliest shoes in existence? Time to be less of a miserable cow? Explain a bit more please, Emma.
I thought that too. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one confused and thinking get some new shoes and trousers that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.