Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she had to eat cheese not ham. How has she made it through the day with something spontaneous happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m usually like they had no Pinot Grigio so I settled with Chardonnay.. not bleeping cheese over ham!! She’s SOOOOOOOOOOO mundane, boring and miserable. I genuinely don’t know how John copes, do we think he’s a miserable duck as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m usually like they had no Pinot Grigio so I settled with Chardonnay.. not bleeping cheese over ham!! She’s SOOOOOOOOOOO mundane, boring and miserable. I genuinely don’t know how John copes, do we think he’s a miserable duck as well?
And it deserved a grid post. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
when I was 18 I went through the slimming world fad that’s how I found Emma and Bav, I actually ordered some of the JD seasonings and they were crap. Really didn’t enjoy the meals I’d made with them, only decent one I found after I added more stuff to it was the fajita seasoning
Remember when em and bav were bezzies for a few month.
Imagine the conversations between them.
E 'My life is so hard'
B'Well my life is really hard at moment too'
E'No really i'm sure mines harder with the kids and husband'
B'No definitely not I have it hardest'
E'Seriously hannah John did the laundry wrong'
B'Laundry?'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck she had to eat cheese not ham. How has she made it through the day with something spontaneous happening!
i bet it’s because it’s harder to calculate the calories in grated cheese rather than ham as it’s not by the slice - god forbid!! (I say this as a former calorie counting addict who has now realised that if my dog needs more than 1200 calories a day, then so do I 😂😂)

I can’t imagine having a life where the fact the shop didn’t have ham left so you had to have a cheese sandwich was worthy of an Instagram grid post. Jesus Christ. If I ever get to that point please smack me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t teach in secondary, so I don’t know if what she experiences is normal but she seems to have parents evening every 5 minutes?! Is that usual for secondary? (Genuine question!) She also really needs to stop moaning about the assessments she has to do…no one cares what work you need to do in the evening 👀
I’ll be interested to see what she says about the upcoming teacher strikes, the ballot closed today so we’ll find out next week if it’s going ahead and I can’t wait for a massive grid post about it like she’s some kind of inspirational character with such passion for the rights of teachers 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t teach in secondary, so I don’t know if what she experiences is normal but she seems to have parents evening every 5 minutes?! Is that usual for secondary? (Genuine question!) She also really needs to stop moaning about the assessments she has to do…no one cares what work you need to do in the evening 👀
I’ll be interested to see what she says about the upcoming teacher strikes, the ballot closed today so we’ll find out next week if it’s going ahead and I can’t wait for a massive grid post about it like she’s some kind of inspirational character with such passion for the rights of teachers 😂
Wonder if she’ll be on the picket lines, moaning about pay. Can’t see her moaning about conditions, I think she’d work even more hours if she could :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I said it once and I’ll say it again. You could give her £10,000 and she would still moan it was a cheque instead of cash. Shes just so bleeping moany

Reactions: 13
Nahhh….Emma only cares about Emma, full stop.

• Haha
There is a parents evening every half term a part from the first. We also have tutor reviews every half term too. The joys of having 5 or 7, maybe in her case, year groups to teach 😬 I love them, they’re hard work but really meaningful in most cases. Emma however will find something to moan about and suck the life out anything others may enjoy.

I have no idea what pre assessments are though and unless it’s an assessment, I don’t mark it! However, maybe her school marking policy. I certainly wouldn’t be doing it on a friday, or Saturday evening. Work can do one at the weekend, time for me cozy up to my kids and husband!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Depends how many year groups she teaches but it’s probably right. There will be one for each year group (so 7 in the year if it’s got a sixth form) and she will need to do it if she teaches in that year. I only teach sixth form (so two year groups) and we still have 4 a year, 2 for each year group 😭

Depends how many year groups she teaches but it’s probably right. There will be one for each year group (so 7 in the year if it’s got a sixth form) and she will need to do it if she teaches in that year. I only teach sixth form (so two year groups) and we still have 4 a year, 2 for each year group 😭
I feel if she genuinely has such a workload that she is bringing this much home she needs to start quoting the 1265 at them and leaving work at work. If they want all these assessments marking then they should be providing more time for it to be done in school. Yes we all know teachers are ‘expected’ to work but you also have to find a work life balance and it is most definitely impacting her home life. What does she do with her PPA to keep bringing this much home each week?

I now refuse to work after 6pm and at weekends, it’s meant my mental health is much better since I set boundaries- and the work still gets done as I’ve learned to prioritise more.

Reactions: 3
Why does everyone think you need to know the exact hours their child slept constantly?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s an insufferable twit. Mentioning that this woman had a stressful shopping trip with her kids, so trying to prove it’s not just her that moans about her kids. Finding out this person was a teacher and acknowledging each other as super hero’s….. seriously never met a woman so deluded and full of herself

Attachments

Reactions: 7
God she’s an insufferable twit. Mentioning that this woman had a stressful shopping trip with her kids, so trying to prove it’s not just her that moans about her kids. Finding out this person was a teacher and acknowledging each other as super hero’s….. seriously never met a woman so deluded and full of herself
duck me, she’s such a self important bleep. Superhero ffs. Don’t get me wrong, I dare say it’s a tough job sometimes, just like thousands of other bleeping jobs out there. I despise this bloody woman.

Reactions: 7
duck me, she’s such a self important bleep. Superhero ffs. Don’t get me wrong, I dare say it’s a tough job sometimes, just like thousands of other bleeping jobs out there. I despise this bloody woman.
I’m a nurse and I cringe whenever we’re all called heroes or angels.

Reactions: 6
It’s still a back handed comment that the other teacher has had to take time from her job and she is being the super hero and doing both.

However we both know that Emma would rather give up parenting than her job.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.