Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in my life have I known anyone who prioritises a bath over everything else. I must be doing something wrong with my baths because I just don’t get why she is so obsessed by them.
It’s so bizarre. I hardly ever have a bath since I had kids, I can’t justify the time so I jump in a quick shower! She is so so strange.

Reactions: 7
Curious when John gets time?
She's said before he works late.
And we know when he goes out anywhere as she posts constant digs at him.
She's always going for baths before bed time/during the day at the weekends.
Going to bed before both kids are asleep.
Laying in because she has a headache...
What about John? 🤔
It appears he does all the cooking too

Reactions: 10
It’s clear from that grid post that their marriage is also struggling, and so it would if I came home from work to find my husband in the bath and in bed each night. Never see him. Never spend time together. It’s odd.

Oh she’s actually put in the post she isn’t enjoying being their mum. That’s nice. People share too much

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can someone please screenshot the caption? 🙏🏻
Wait ignore me, I’ve found her now! For some reason I thought I was blocked!

She really is an appalling excuse for a mother. The issues those poor babies are going to have in the future 😞

Reactions: 3
All the people agreeing with her though on that post 😔 wtf is wrong with these women?

All the people agreeing with her though on that post 😔 wtf is wrong with these women?
Selfish, selfish fuckers. I would normally hate to say that about a mum just trying to get by but duck me, it’s disgusting.
Can’t believe the way she goes on ffs. What the duck is John doing? Protect your children, man. That being said, it does sound like he actually does the majority of the practical evening care. Can’t work as long hours as she makes out he does…

Reactions: 4
Have they had kids in an attempt to save their marriage l wonder? Very telling how she doesn't want to be a wife or a mother. Something is going on there. I've said it before, she's blaming the wrong things!

Have they had kids in an attempt to save their marriage l wonder? Very telling how she doesn't want to be a wife or a mother. Something is going on there. I've said it before, she's blaming the wrong things!
I just think she keeps trying to fix all these things by doing the wrong things.
She thought getting married would fix it... Then losing weight... Then having kids.
And nothing has fixed it.

Based on the things she's said about her childhood and the way her parents were, especially regarding food... Is what's caused all her issues.
But she doesn't seem to see that as she parents the exact same way. Restricting their foods, strict around play and mess ect

Reactions: 8
for anyone whose blocked…..
She absolutely doesn’t deserve those kids!! She’s been a mum for only 4 years yet has moaned about those kids literally every single day. Parenting can be hard yes but most of us find joy daily in our children! She resents them daily, it’s clear to see!! She either needs to admit she needs help or someone close needs to step in. Those kids will be the ones who suffer from her clear hatred at being a parent! I hope they grow up strong and independent and can stay away from her as soon as they hit adulthood!

She absolutely doesn’t deserve those kids!! She’s been a mum for only 4 years yet has moaned about those kids literally every single day. Parenting can be hard yes but most of us find joy daily in our children! She resents them daily, it’s clear to see!! She either needs to admit she needs help or someone close needs to step in. Those kids will be the ones who suffer from her clear hatred at being a parent! I hope they grow up strong and independent and can stay away from her as soon as they hit adulthood!
Parenting is really hard.
But she also rarely sees her kids yet struggles this much.
They're in nursery Mon-Fri 8-5, has them in bed for 6 and then at the weekends, she needs time to herself and John seems to give her a lay in too because she always seems to be sick or have a headache.
She barely sees them!

• Sad
It’s truly a sad and shocking state of affairs. I don’t read the bit about not enjoying being Mrs K as an acknowledgement of marriage problems but rather of unhappiness at work. And we know how bit of a deal that is for Emma. I don’t think her marriage/John is even on her radar.

It’s truly a sad and shocking state of affairs. I don’t read the bit about not enjoying being Mrs K as an acknowledgement of marriage problems but rather of unhappiness at work. And we know how bit of a deal that is for Emma. I don’t think her marriage/John is even on her radar.
That’s how I read it too to be fair. And I agree that John isn’t even a blip on her radar.

Reactions: 5
If he's out working while she's at home with the kids you can almost guarantee she will resent him for it

She's made countless passive aggressive digs at him over the years. If she's got an attitude like this towards her kids I find it hard to believe it's not affecting her marriage because it always does in some way. Especially the love life where the kids don't sleep and she's always got a headache apparently

She said she doesn't enjoy being Mrs K, she doesn't enjoy being their mother and she doesn't enjoy being emma - three totally different identities how she sees herself. So I'd say that does confirm she's not happy in her marriage

Reactions: 5
She is constantly so uptight. Loosen up a little you might bleeping enjoy yourself Emma. Stick a vodka in that J20 bottle and get yourself a suction vibrator 🤣 she is wasting her life literally living everyday being that miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree that the "not enjoying being Mrs K" meant teaching.
Yet she's constantly saying how she wants to be at work and going in on her days off.

Reactions: 2
She needs to spend the spare hours she has to take baths and spare cash that she has for bath bombs and fudge and spend them on some counselling or someone to help her professionally with the little ones sleep.
I don't think this rushing home to have s bath business will have the amazing effect she thinks it will.

She needs to spend the spare hours she has to take baths and spare cash that she has for bath bombs and fudge and spend them on some counselling or someone to help her professionally with the little ones sleep.
I don't think this rushing home to have s bath business will have the amazing effect she thinks it will.
She's obsessed with it it's bizarre 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.