Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 2 beautiful children and she can’t find happiness in her day. I’m disgusted to be honest. I still maintain she feels she was hard done by in her childhood and therefore refuses to allow James and Hattie a better childhood then she had.

Also, how is her nursery so expensive she struggles to afford it? I’d imagine they are both on a decent wage, what’s the issue? I managed fine and I’m definitely not on the same money as Emma will be.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m appalled by her. Literally scrounges around on Facebook marketplace/eBay for the kids gifts, outright refusing to pay full price. Yet casually drops £95 on something unnecessary for herself because she DESERVES IT. Spend money on your children you selfish horrible woman.

She isn’t maternal in the slightest. To say she desperately wanted these children it’s as if they were somehow sprung on her and are an inconvenience. So weird.

Also I think she reads here and when we point stuff out she searches for an ~inspirational quote that justifies her horrible behaviour in her eyes. Never known anyone post as many bullshit quotes at her big age. All trying to convince us it’s normal to be such a horrible self centred cow .

Reactions: 13
She has 2 beautiful children and she can’t find happiness in her day. I’m disgusted to be honest. I still maintain she feels she was hard done by in her childhood and therefore refuses to allow James and Hattie a better childhood then she had.

Also, how is her nursery so expensive she struggles to afford it? I’d imagine they are both on a decent wage, what’s the issue? I managed fine and I’m definitely not on the same money as Emma will be.
I agree with the childhood part and how it’s disgusting that she can’t find joy in her day when she has two very longed for children. She needs to realise this is a real red flag that she needs deeper intervention than a hot bath and some oil diffusers.

With regards to childcare though, I get it.
She will be paying £45-50 per day for Hattie, so that’s £950-£1050 a month. Then even with James’ 30 funded hours that would only cover 2.5 full days, so she will be paying another £480-£530 a month, plus she mentioned that her nursery were going to charge £1 on top of every funded hour claimed, so that new total is £600-650 for him, you’re looking at between £1550-£1700 a month for them both. She isn’t a head of year or department, or a member of SLT, and hasn’t mentioned any additional responsibilities aside from being a classroom teacher, so even at the top pay scale (cos she’s been a teacher about a million years according to her), she’ll be on £38,810 which after all deductions will be around £2300 a month. For pretty much half her salary to be going on childcare, despite claiming 30 funded hours for one child, is an astronomical amount of money. Others will be struggling more, sure, and I think she’s exaggerating because to me, ‘struggling’ isn’t spending nearly £100 on oil diffusers in one weekend because they were ‘on sale’, but to be flippant about the issue with childcare saying you never struggled is diminishing the issue. It’s a MASSIVE issue in this country

Reactions: 5
I agree with the childhood part and how it’s disgusting that she can’t find joy in her day when she has two very longed for children. She needs to realise this is a real red flag that she needs deeper intervention than a hot bath and some oil diffusers.

With regards to childcare though, I get it.
She will be paying £45-50 per day for Hattie, so that’s £950-£1050 a month. Then even with James’ 30 funded hours that would only cover 2.5 full days, so she will be paying another £480-£530 a month, plus she mentioned that her nursery were going to charge £1 on top of every funded hour claimed, so that new total is £600-650 for him, you’re looking at between £1550-£1700 a month for them both. She isn’t a head of year or department, or a member of SLT, and hasn’t mentioned any additional responsibilities aside from being a classroom teacher, so even at the top pay scale (cos she’s been a teacher about a million years according to her), she’ll be on £38,810 which after all deductions will be around £2300 a month. For pretty much half her salary to be going on childcare, despite claiming 30 funded hours for one child, is an astronomical amount of money. Others will be struggling more, sure, and I think she’s exaggerating because to me, ‘struggling’ isn’t spending nearly £100 on oil diffusers in one weekend because they were ‘on sale’, but to be flippant about the issue with childcare saying you never struggled is diminishing the issue. It’s a MASSIVE issue in this country
While I totally agree childcare costs are hideous and definitely an issue that needs addressing, it’s not just her cost, it’s johns too and he’ll be on good money. I gather he works for a claas dealership, and nationally staffing dealerships is hard work therefore he’ll be on good money. It just irritates me so much that she bleats on and on when there are so many families out there who truly struggle!! She has no idea, she’s so out of touch.

Reactions: 4
While I totally agree childcare costs are hideous and definitely an issue that needs addressing, it’s not just her cost, it’s johns too and he’ll be on good money. I gather he works for a claas dealership, and nationally staffing dealerships is hard work therefore he’ll be on good money. It just irritates me so much that she bleats on and on when there are so many families out there who truly struggle!! She has no idea, she’s so out of touch.
I agree, I don’t think her definition of struggling is the same as everyone else’s honestly. But the OP seemed very dismissive of the idea of childcare being an issue in general which I didn’t agree with. And even if he does contribute (which he must do) it’s still a massive amount of money in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I agree, I don’t think her definition of struggling is the same as everyone else’s honestly. But the OP seemed very dismissive of the idea of childcare being an issue in general which I didn’t agree with. And even if he does contribute (which he must do) it’s still a massive amount of money in my opinion
I’m not being dismissive at all, really sorry it came across like that. I just meant that she is clearly on a decent wage as is her husband so I don’t understand how she struggles with the cost. I’m aware it’s a massive issue, I know that providers at shutting down due to funding. My post wasn’t aimed at them or the issue. My post was aimed at Emma and how she goes on and on about not being able to afford to child care when she drops £100 on some smelly oils. Really nothing more than that.

Even when the childcare situation changes when they are both in school, you can guarantee she'll be the same moany, ungrateful, selfish prick who begrudges her kids any treats or joy in their lives

Reactions: 12
Did I read right that she has bought some books for Hattie for Easter NEXT YEAR??? ffs they are books why not this year? Or even heaven for bid just let your kids have something which isn’t for an occasion and just because? I buy books all year round doesn’t need to be for a special occasion.

Reactions: 9
Why can't Hattie have that book this easter or just give it to her now? It was £1 ffs. I get buying clothes and stuff in sales in the next size up but to buy a book to save for over a year is weird. I wonder if she ever buys them a toy or something just as a treat, everything is always put away to be gifted.

Reactions: 7
I’m not being dismissive at all, really sorry it came across like that. I just meant that she is clearly on a decent wage as is her husband so I don’t understand how she struggles with the cost. I’m aware it’s a massive issue, I know that providers at shutting down due to funding. My post wasn’t aimed at them or the issue. My post was aimed at Emma and how she goes on and on about not being able to afford to child care when she drops £100 on some smelly oils. Really nothing more than that.
Sorry - got a right bee in my bonnet then didn’t I 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will be on more than that, she will be on the UPS scale at least and as she plans for her department she will have a TLR for responsibility. Whilst I know this doesn’t change the ridiculous costs for childcare, it adds around another chunk her wages each month alone. If she can afford to just spend £95 at the drop of a hat, they aren’t struggling.

Reactions: 3
Even when the childcare situation changes when they are both in school, you can guarantee she'll be the same moany, ungrateful, selfish prick who begrudges her kids any treats or joy in their lives
Then there will be the school holidays where she can't dump them in nursery all day so she can have time in the garden to read.

Reactions: 2
She will be on more than that, she will be on the UPS scale at least and as she plans for her department she will have a TLR for responsibility. Whilst I know this doesn’t change the ridiculous costs for childcare, it adds around another chunk her wages each month alone. If she can afford to just spend £95 at the drop of a hat, they aren’t struggling.
Yep, I’d say it’s highly likely that she’s on around £46k. I guess it depends if she’s paying student loan still (I’m still being stung for £200 a month for that) and of course the teaching pension contributions are crazy (about £300 a month!) but she will be taking home at least £2400 a month, probably more. I doubt her mortgage is extortionate as they live in a not terribly expensive part of the world and John will be on a good wage too.
So yes, childcare fees are dreadful but she will have a good disposable income…and she could also save money by not putting the kids in childcare for an hour longer each day than she needs to so she can “fill her cup”… bet she could save about £50 a week if she collected them and spent actual time with them!

Reactions: 6
How old is Hattie and why is she waking for a feed in the middle of the night? Surely that’s a big sign that she isn’t being fed enough in the day?
I’m getting really fed up of people posting continuously with their kids involved (Hinch and Solomon) if Emma kept her kids out of the gram, I’m sure she wouldn’t have anything to post about.

Reactions: 3
How old is Hattie and why is she waking for a feed in the middle of the night? Surely that’s a big sign that she isn’t being fed enough in the day?
I’m getting really fed up of people posting continuously with their kids involved (Hinch and Solomon) if Emma kept her kids out of the gram, I’m sure she wouldn’t have anything to post about.
She's 18 months

This is the thing though, this is why Hattie was waking up and staying awake because she was hungry. Now she's decided to give her milk, she's going back to sleep!

Why does she have to make sure James
She's 18 months

This is the thing though, this is why Hattie was waking up and staying awake because she was hungry. Now she's decided to give her milk, she's going back to sleep!
Which actually is quite sad that it was a simple fix in essence. Feed the child and she sleeps…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.