Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many woman (a lot of my friends included) who have to go to work instead of spending time with their children because they have no choice and it really upsets them because they miss out on days out and quality time especially over the holidays. They feel so guilty too.
She wishes these days away so much and itā€™s so sad to see.
As Iā€™ve said before, parenting is bloody hard and there are days when Iā€™m clock watching for bed time but seeing my kids have fun, enjoying themselves and days out together outweighs the tit days by a mile.
Itā€™s like she wants sympathy for having kids?! I donā€™t really get her but my god she should change her name to miserygutsemma!!

Reactions: 5
Its 8.45pm and no update on how tit her day has been. I think she is sulking because she got negetive replies to her stories yesterday. She'll be back tomorrow probably posting a 'I've been swimming and feel like me again' post while the kids are in nursery.

I've never known someone who's instinct, when faced with a crying baby, is to pick up their phone and film it! Madness!

Reactions: 9
I've never known someone who's instinct, when faced with a crying baby, is to pick up their phone and film it! Madness!
And then post it!

Pretty sure anyone with a child will know what constant crying sounds like!

She's very quiet. No smug selfie while telling us James cried going into nursery but it's ok as she will have her swim later and can eat chocolate.

Reactions: 3
She's very quiet. No smug selfie while telling us James cried going into nursery but it's ok as she will have her swim later and can eat chocolate.
She'll just be eating chocolate then... can't go swimming when she's had her brows topped up. She'll be in a sulky mood about that too.

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted a post? One of those ā€œinspirational quotesā€ someone mentioned earlier with the big list of suggestions for how to take her children outā€¦cos a list from others about how to parent your own child is clearly essential. Hi Emma! Donā€™t bother deleting posts love, it makes you seem even more pathetic! You also clearly forget that you deleting stuff from insta doesnā€™t automatically disappear from Facebook so itā€™s still up there. Go get rid quickā€¦
So funny her moany post is still on her public fb! Obviously doesn't get as much traffic as her insta šŸ¤”

So funny her moany post is still on her public fb! Obviously doesn't get as much traffic as her insta šŸ¤”
Iā€™ve just had a nose. Seems to be between 0 and 4 likes on her posts for the most partā€¦ wonder why she doesnā€™t get the hint that no one gives a tit about her moaning drivel?

Reactions: 3
She has very minimal interaction on her insta too to be honest. Considering she's had 40k+ followers!

Was just about to praise her for spending some money on her kids and taking them outā€¦ sheā€™s used clubcard vouchers šŸ«¤ nothing wrong with it but she really doesnā€™t want to spend any money on them does she

Was just about to praise her for spending some money on her kids and taking them outā€¦ sheā€™s used clubcard vouchers šŸ«¤ nothing wrong with it but she really doesnā€™t want to spend any money on them does she

Well I'm glad she has taken them out and seen it's really not that hard but why do I get the feeling she will reward herself with a Ā£200 spa day or something šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s moaning she has no money but clearly spends it all on herself, expensive chocolate (the cheap bars in Aldi are just as good), swimming etc and then uses the ā€œIā€™m so poor I need to use Clubcard and buy my stuff from Vintedā€
With everyone struggling currently due to cost of living, I would never go for someone using some money saving tools to treat their children however considering she splashes the cash on herself I canā€™t stand that.

She will be buying loads from that Marshmallow account this week. The fat girl inside will never leave.

Jesus she really does think she deserves a medal or something for coping with two kids out for a few hours. I find it so bizarre!

ā€˜I really begrudge buying stuff out and about when I can get it on Amazon cheaperā€™

Jesus Christ I know thereā€™s a cost of living crisis and I do use Amazon but sheā€™s such a misery!! Of course she went and compared the price of the shop to Amazon šŸ„²

Yeah why would you ever support independent shops and buy local from an actual person?? Why would you give children the joy of being able to browse and choose and hold it instead of it just appearing at the door in a box? One of the experiences of a day out is the gift shop and getting little souvenirs! It doesnā€™t have to be expensive, I loved those bendy pencils or bookmarks. Letā€™s just exponentially increase Amazonā€™s profits and close down local shops because Emma wants to buy her kids stuff at the cheapest price possible with no thought as to why theyā€™re able to sell stuff so cheap šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.