Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she was taking both of them to Thomas land (it's what she was using vinted money for) now it's just James going.
I wonder what her original plans were. I doubt anyone suggested reins for him, she probably just added it on so she can say she took that advice tomorrow.

ETA Hattie is one not a newborn. She can eat whatever they eat and she can't be on that many bottles a day now. It's all just excuses.
My youngest is a few months older than Hattie and my middle is a few months older than James.
Hattie is 1.
I don't understand what's so different?
She lists bottles, nappy changes ect.
She's 1, so she shouldn't be needing bottles, especially being fed to her, during the day.
Nappy changes, we change them when we all go to the toilet? Is that not what she does?
Food requirements?
Again. We feed her when we all have lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't get what is so difficult about that?

I like how she puts that the buggy board isn't personally for her.
As she said earlier, James refuses to stand on it.
So it isn't that it's not for her. It's that James won't use it 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s a proper wet blanket about it all, how she gets through her miserable life at all is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Give them an important roll’ wouldn’t that be role? Wouldn’t point it out but she is an English teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moaning again. And recording Hattie crying.
Put your phone down Emma. Probably part of the problem.

James is always telling her that he doesn't love her anymore and like today she said he said that he doesn't care about her anymore.

Surely he's got that from somewhere?
Maybe it's something he's picked up from nursery, I don't know.
But my kids, especially at James' age have never said that, or would even think to say something like that 🤔

Reactions: 10
Trying to prove how hard her life is. That her daughter DOES still need bottles. And how hard James is. And how her neighbours can hear how hard it all is. Woe is me. Buy some expensive chocolate Emma and 'enjoy' it in a long bath later.

Reactions: 8
I just can't get my head round why she had children .... I think a previous poster was right in that because *it was expected* Well yeah, some old fashioned people do think like that but we're all our own people who can make our own decisions.

I was married and we chose not to have children, I remember an aunt asking why we bothered getting married and my late Mum asked who would look after us when we're old 🤷 Both those comments were upsetting. We separated after 10yrs and my 1st thought was *I'm glad no children are involved*

We're still friends now 30 yrs later. We keep in touch and it's all very amicable. I love my life, get my lashes/nails etc done but had we had children they would've been the priority until they were old enough to fund themselves.

I think she had children, and probably even married for all the wrong reasons as she's clearly not happy as things are and appears to resent both her children and husband

Moaning again. And recording Hattie crying.
Put your phone down Emma. Probably part of the problem.

James is always telling her that he doesn't love her anymore and like today she said he said that he doesn't care about her anymore.

Surely he's got that from somewhere?
Maybe it's something he's picked up from nursery, I don't know.
But my kids, especially at James' age have never said that, or would even think to say something like that 🤔
I think she would die if she couldn't find something to moan about. Why is she filming rather than comforting Hattie? These instatwats really are terrible parents. As for James, where does that come from? I have never know three year olds to say things like that!

Reactions: 5
Having recently been Drayton Manor (Thomasland) it is most definitely suited towards James. He is the correct age and height for most rides. She would struggle to get Hattie on some of the rides therefore meaning James could miss out on some. Can't imagine her sending him on a ride on his own if she's terrified he's going to run off on a simple outing. Maybe she could have used that as her reasoning for putting her into childcare. Or she could just wait and all go as a family??

I never comment on these threads but I just needed to after seeing her story this morning.

She can manage a class of children (and thinks about going to work when she's off!) but can't manage her own two small children? Recording her baby crying for all the internet to see and all she cares about is when she can have her next bath and "me" time. It's honestly like she hates her own babies! It's the Summer holidays and she can't even enjoy spending time with both her children without wanting to palm them off to nursery. They're a blessing, not an inconvenience.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh I wish I could go give her head a good wobble! Give Hattie a cuddle then pack a picnic, put them in the car and get out the house for the day. She will be posting a tired selfie at 6pm celebrating the day being over. Also agree with what James is saying, my 3yo would never say 'I dont care about you', he would be more likely to call me a pooh pooh if he was annoyed 😅

Reactions: 5
Don’t wobble her head, her migraine patch will fall off along with her ‘marks of pregnancy’ 😂

Ahhh I wish I could go give her head a good wobble! Give Hattie a cuddle then pack a picnic, put them in the car and get out the house for the day. She will be posting a tired selfie at 6pm celebrating the day being over. Also agree with what James is saying, my 3yo would never say 'I dont care about you', he would be more likely to call me a pooh pooh if he was annoyed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its a shame she doesnt take them out because if she did, she’d realise its far easier being out of the house than it is staying in all day!
I certainly find it easier anyway …. And I too have a runner 🤣

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted a post? One of those “inspirational quotes” someone mentioned earlier with the big list of suggestions for how to take her children out…cos a list from others about how to parent your own child is clearly essential. Hi Emma! Don’t bother deleting posts love, it makes you seem even more pathetic! You also clearly forget that you deleting stuff from insta doesn’t automatically disappear from Facebook so it’s still up there. Go get rid quick…

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted a post? One of those “inspirational quotes” someone mentioned earlier with the big list of suggestions for how to take her children out…cos a list from others about how to parent your own child is clearly essential. Hi Emma! Don’t bother deleting posts love, it makes you seem even more pathetic! You also clearly forget that you deleting stuff from insta doesn’t automatically disappear from Facebook so it’s still up there. Go get rid quick…
Yup! She's deleted it!

I wonder when one of her followers will report her to social services st this rate…
I was thinking this after the crying posts this morning. I have seen it happen before after someone posted numerous posts of their child quite distressed and alot of their stories and posts had the same themes and patterns as Emmas.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this after the crying posts this morning. I have seen it happen before after someone posted numerous posts of their child quite distressed and alot of their stories and posts had the same themes and patterns as Emmas.
Emily Walters by chance? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.