Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t like the comments don’t post ,we don’t need to know everything she’s up to.These instahuns need to get a grip so sensitive I was following another one who’s just had a baby and some of the statements she’s been coming out with can’t take any criticism,she knows best,won’t even show the baby’s face they are happy when they are building followers but say anything negative and I will block you
I’ve unfollowed a few for this reason

Reactions: 5
She thinks she is clever using modal and auxiliary verbs. The reality is it just shows how bleeping weird she is… who an earth uses these phrases outside the classroom. People use them day in, day out without knowing the name of them- because there is no need to!

Not being able to take both your children out is not normal behaviour, no matter how she justifies it to herself. Why do they have to visit someone she knows where the safe running places are, just teach him to listen and not run off.

Reactions: 10
She will still moan later when they are home from a busy day at nursery and tired. Nothing pleases her!! Atleast the kids have freedom at nursery to play with what they choose and not forced to play with the toys Emma picks out for and sets up at home 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ll take both her bleeping kids out for them to be able to bloody kids, be able to explore, run, talk, experience new things/places. She’s unbelievably selfish - why doesn’t John tell her to get a bleeping grip?! She choose to have another baby when she could barely cope with one!!

Reactions: 7
Agree with all of you!
Why have two kids if you can't cope, she just blows my mind. How long can it continue with just taking one of them out? Hattie is a year now, she will soon wonder why she is going to nursery and james isn't. I feel very sad for those kids. Going out with my two can be absolute chaos sometimes but we've also had lovely little trips out. She will never be confident doing it if she doesn't start trying.

Reactions: 4
I’ve tried to think of a phrase to describe her in her entirety but all I could come up with was “massive bellend” I should imagine that’s sufficient?
Also I picked my daughter up early from holiday club today as I finished work early (she would faint at the prospect of that) and we went to Tesco. Madam had a bit of a hissy fit over some squash I bought but that’s just what kids do. It’s part and parcel of being a parent - dealing with public meltdowns! She’s literally so far up her own arse she is bothered how others would think of her if the kids did that. Nothing to do with not coping. She rates herself so much. Hence, massive bellend.
I need a glass of wine after that, close enough to 5pm 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
ugh totally agree with everything said!

also anyone else think it’s weird that she posts a smiling photo with ‘there were tears at drop off’ written on it 🤨🤨🤨 yeah he’ll have been fine but it’s just weird to have a photo of yourself actually smiling for once when it relates to not being around your children 🤦🏼‍♀️ at least your boring eyebrows got their boring top up though xx

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How long do her eyebrows last if they cost £180 each time?
I have no idea what she has done and I have no idea about any of it.
But for someone who claims money is tight? Surely £180 a time isn't necessary

£180 she could of spent on the kids, getting her eyebrows done aren’t gonna change her smug face and scabby forehead

How long do her eyebrows last if they cost £180 each time?
I have no idea what she has done and I have no idea about any of it.
But for someone who claims money is tight? Surely £180 a time isn't necessary
£180
And the daft witch has the audacity to claim money is tight?!

if it’s micro blading it has to be topped up once or twice a year… that’s like £180-£360 a year?! I can get my eyebrows shaped and tinted for £16, once a month. But I don’t because I can’t afford that anymore - so I just buy my own brow tint and when I cba just use some brow gel for less than £5 🤣

again, it’s fine if you have the money and want to do this stuff (I would if I could afford the upkeep) but stop publicly whinging that you have no money then and just admit that you want to prioritise treats for yourself over treats/time with your children 🤷‍♀️

or maybe spend some of that money on therapy because sharing toxic positivity quotes about motherhood on Insta is not a replacement for professional support 🤦🏼‍♀️

£180
And the daft witch has the audacity to claim money is tight?!
I can’t get over this! Last week she was asking people to use her referral codes so she could “afford” to take them on a day out. Don’t get your bleeping brows microbladed and you could have 2 days out!

Never seen a more selfish person. Not a maternal instinct in her. Don’t know why she got married or had kids, she’s only happy if she’s on her own doing exactly what she wants.

Reactions: 11
I am too hot and sweaty to even moan about this cockwomble and her posts today.
I’m so glad I don’t know her other wise I’d be actively avoiding her. She seems to be a massive dementor and suck all the life out of a room

Reactions: 6
if it’s micro blading it has to be topped up once or twice a year… that’s like £180-£360 a year?! I can get my eyebrows shaped and tinted for £16, once a month. But I don’t because I can’t afford that anymore - so I just buy my own brow tint and when I cba just use some brow gel for less than £5 🤣

again, it’s fine if you have the money and want to do this stuff (I would if I could afford the upkeep) but stop publicly whinging that you have no money then and just admit that you want to prioritise treats for yourself over treats/time with your children 🤷‍♀️

or maybe spend some of that money on therapy because sharing toxic positivity quotes about motherhood on Insta is not a replacement for professional support 🤦🏼‍♀️
I do exactly the same, I could probably afford fancy eyebrow treatments but I buy dyebrow from boots/Amazon and do them myself 😂😂

Reactions: 2
So bored of the million posts a day complaining about being a parent.
I also wouldn't class James as a toddler as she seems to do.
Hattie is a toddler. James is a child.
He's closer to his 4th birthday than he is 3rd. He's a child. Not a toddler. Stop babying him.

A few days ago she was begging her followers to buy the kids clothes on Vinted so she could take them out for a day out. Now spending £180 on her eyebrows?! She obviously does have money but god forbid she spends it on her children!! So selfish! And she gets worse each day that passes!

She’s been rattled today by the suggestions that she is a crap parent for not taking both children out. Nobody is denying that an extra day in nursery to have 1:1 time is sweet on occasion, but when you’re paying for an extra day JUST so you don’t have to take both children out then you have issues.

She needs to save the £180 and pay for a therapist. She has issues that deeply need addressing.

I thought she said she was taking both of them to Thomas land (it's what she was using vinted money for) now it's just James going.
I wonder what her original plans were. I doubt anyone suggested reins for him, she probably just added it on so she can say she took that advice tomorrow.

ETA Hattie is one not a newborn. She can eat whatever they eat and she can't be on that many bottles a day now. It's all just excuses.

I feel so sorry for those kids! I think a big part of her problem is that she's relied on nursery to do such a big chunk of the parenting, she doesn't know how to do the normal things that parents do. I bet she hoped they'd potty train for her. She was contemplating putting Hattie in for a third day this week, in the summer hols. I have 3 and Jesus some days are long and I'm desperate for a break. I love any bits of time I get. But I could never out them in nursery unnecessarily so much. James will be on free hours which he won't be getting over summer either so she's actually paying a fair bit a month I reckon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.