Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the summer holidays. WHY ARE THEY IN NURSERY AGAIN TOMORROW!? Also… TAKE THAT bleeping PATCH OFF YOUR MARK OF PREGNANCY FOREHEAD, YOU TWATTING MELT! Phew. Sorry. That felt good 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is thinking of putting Hattie into nursery again tomorrow because she wants a day out and doesn’t know if she can handle two kids …. WTF!!!

Reactions: 8
James would've learnt a long time ago if they didn't have him on reins every time they left the house!
She hasn't helped herself at all.
He also isn't going to learn if she doesn't take them both out

Reactions: 6
I don’t get her! Why have two kids so close in age if you can’t do anything with them?! She’s terrified of James having a tantrum?! Over what? And what if he does..he’s three it happens! If she took them out more often instead of dumping them in nursery at every opportunity then they would all be used to going out together. And if she gave James a bit of freedom when he started walking instead of having him on a lead constantly then he to would understand what’s the correct behaviour to use when out the house. She’s really making if much harder than it needs to be!!

I don’t get her! Why have two kids so close in age if you can’t do anything with them?! She’s terrified of James having a tantrum?! Over what? And what if he does..he’s three it happens! If she took them out more often instead of dumping them in nursery at every opportunity then they would all be used to going out together. And if she gave James a bit of freedom when he started walking instead of having him on a lead constantly then he to would understand what’s the correct behaviour to use when out the house. She’s really making if much harder than it needs to be!!
She said she'll only take him places that are enclosed too so he can't run far.
Again, not teaching him not to run off.
🤷🏻‍♀️
How's he going to learn if she won't teach him

Blows my mind that her whole personality is smug, know it all teacher yet she is so open about being a blatantly incompetent parent 🤔

So she’s annoyed people have messaged her with ‘don’t put Hattie in nursery’ and said she she would never give judgment on someone else’s parenting however she’s the same person who when a mother of her student wrote on her post she replied ‘he has the potential if he applies himself more’ (or something similar) on her public profile for everyone to see!!! Pot call kettle much!!

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute joke. You’re a pretty crap parent if you can’t take BOTH your children out for the day and have to rely on one of them being in nursery- despite you moaning about money- in order to go out for the day. James is 4 in January he should understand the concept of not running off and holding onto a buggy. Yes there will be moments he challenges this but he is a child. You’re the parent and in control. I don’t know any other parent who pays £50 so they can take 1 child out. Ludicrous!

So she’s annoyed people have messaged her with ‘don’t put Hattie in nursery’ and said she she would never give judgment on someone else’s parenting however she’s the same person who when a mother of her student wrote on her post she replied ‘he has the potential if he applies himself more’ (or something similar) on her public profile for everyone to see!!! Pot call kettle much!!
This makes me laugh because nobody would pay to put their child in nursery to take the other out in case they run. No wonder people are judging her parenting why can’t she understand how ridiculous that statement sounds.

I’m currently enjoying the 6 weeks holiday with my lad, he’s usually in nursery 5 days a week and I hate it. I crave the school holidays and cherish most of the time with him (today he’s doing my head in as he wants lunch at 9.30, after a failed bike ride to the park where his stabiliser fell off 😂). He’s in nursery one day a week so that I can get jobs done around the house and he has time with his friends. I don’t see why she would need her kids in any longer than a day? I wonder if James does have additional needs and she struggles with him. Unless she’s exaggerating his poor behaviour and can’t control him. Maybe she’s talking about when he’s at the park and he runs off to enjoy himself , I could just imagine her saying ‘no James you must walk slowly to the swings and sit on them, no I will not push you as that will result in fun’

If I was worried about my little one having a tantrum when we were out, I’d never leave the house! Kids have tantrums, you deal with it and continue your day!

Reactions: 9
I think the issue is she doesn’t know how to parent and deal with tantrums ect. At home she can just walk away to another room and leave them be but knows she can’t do that in public. The issue is totally her not the kids.

Reactions: 12
I think the issue is she doesn’t know how to parent and deal with tantrums ect. At home she can just walk away to another room and leave them be but knows she can’t do that in public. The issue is totally her not the kids.
I can guarantee she was one of those people who saw kids throwing tantrums in public and thought "That'll never be my kids"

Literally looking for reasons to justify not having to look after both children and justifying why she puts them in nursery in the school holidays. Mentioning what ‘could’ happen as a reason not to take both…. I’ve decided I’m not going to go to work today cos I ‘could’ make a mistake and get sacked 😂 she should never have had a second child, or one for that matter, she’s just so selfish.

Reactions: 9
The issue is 100% her. Children will not behave perfectly all the time and its not realistic to expect that of them. Perhaps if she spent less time judging every misstep James makes and more time showing him and talking to him about what she expects he would actually listen. Its evident she doesn't know how to deal with any misbehaviour at all.

EDIT: She just had to be smug teacher with her imperative vs modal verbs bullshit. It may not be nice but sometimes when you ask for opinions people will be blunt with you.

Also if you put everyrhing on the internet you are opening yourself up to judgement. She is a liar as smug as she is there is no chance she doesn't turn her nose up at other parents or anyone in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
MODAL VERBS ARE LOVELY.
Oh duck off you condescending cow and go parent the 2 children you chose to have.

If she spent as much time parenting as she does justifying to strangers why she’s got to put them in nursery, they might be fine.

I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 13
She gets so many messages telling her what to do with the kids because what she tells us she does is not normal behaviour! If she doesn’t want people’s opinions then why overshare!? And wtf is a modal verb Emma?! Piss off with your smugness and take your two kids out for a lovely day instead of sitting on the sofa wishing their childhood away!!!

Stop trying to be clever Emma going on about imperative and modal verbs. I teach my year 2s what imperative verbs are. Smug cow

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how taking your two children out at the same time is an issue. You just get on with it right?
I’ve been taking my two out most days from the start of the holidays. Yeah some days can be hard and some days even a right off but you know, that’s what happens with kids. We have had mostly great days out! You can’t let the ‘what ifs’ stop you going out!
I always find my two really difficult when they are stuck in all day! They start climbing the walls by lunch time and I’m ready to leave home by 4pm 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.