Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute weapon! Surprised her kids woke up then fucked off to bed and left her child unattended. Just shows how selfish she is. Always about her needs first!!

Reactions: 8
She seems to have constant headaches. That stick on patch just to make sure everyone knows what a martyr she is.

Reactions: 10
She seems to have constant headaches. That stick on patch just to make sure everyone knows what a martyr she is.
That's what happens when she drinks 5 energy drinks in a day and then goes days without!
Caffine withdrawal is the exact reason for her constant headaches!

Reactions: 10
She makes out like her house is completely trashed by the kids when in reality I’d be more concerned if the house wasn’t full of toys everywhere having two kids home all day. And then having to say all the activities she does with her kid to keep her entertained she’s one - isn’t that what all parents do with one year olds? What does she expect she does at nursery all day?

Reactions: 7
i swear she’s trolling at this stage, we can predict her every move! everything she does with the kids is like a meticulously planned, super rigid ofsted inspection lesson in foundation stage. it’s like she’s uploading the photos and captions as evidence to assess them against the EYFS framework. who really gives a duck that Hattie ‘does not sort these yet’? who’s asking??? can’t they just have fun for the sake of it being fun?

every day she moans about her kids behaving like kids and then posts a quote that talks about how she wouldn’t change it for the world / she’s thankful she gets to grow alongside them. yeah ok we believe you x

Reactions: 11
Why do we need to know a run down of everything that Hattie played with and what was said during it?
Notice she still has to have a dig “banging things to make noise” “pressing things to make noise” “pressing the doorbell constantly” if she wants peace and quiet she shouldn’t have had kids, she should have fucked off and been a librarian, miserable twit. Wtf did John see in her I’ll never know, absolutely drains the life out of everything!!!!

Reactions: 9
i swear she’s trolling at this stage, we can predict her every move! everything she does with the kids is like a meticulously planned, super rigid ofsted inspection lesson in foundation stage. it’s like she’s uploading the photos and captions as evidence to assess them against the EYFS framework. who really gives a duck that Hattie ‘does not sort these yet’? who’s asking??? can’t they just have fun for the sake of it being fun?

every day she moans about her kids behaving like kids and then posts a quote that talks about how she wouldn’t change it for the world / she’s thankful she gets to grow alongside them. yeah ok we believe you x
Agreed! She tries to appear as an educational expert but comes across as a know it all secondary teacher who is stuck in teacher mode all the time rather than a mum who enjoys the babies she longed for. Whatever they do is just not good enough her. It is going to damage their self esteem as they will never feel good enough.

They have the most boring lives. She is so rigid about everything. They never seem to choose for themselves, its always what she wants them to do. Most likely why they never seem interested. I feel so sorry for James and Hattie. Nothing ever looks or seems like fun.

Why do we need to know a run down of everything that Hattie played with and what was said during it?
She’s so bleeping boring 😴 those poor kids!! Just let them prat about and be kids, not everything needs to be educational!

Reactions: 7
She doesn't seem to go out with them much. Alot of days spent at home with the odd trip to the park. I find getting out the house the best thing to do with them as it can be a long day if you just stay in. I know she said she can't cope going out alone with both of them but surely you just have to go for it. What would she do if she was a single parent?

Reactions: 4
She doesn't seem to go out with them much. Alot of days spent at home with the odd trip to the park. I find getting out the house the best thing to do with them as it can be a long day if you just stay in. I know she said she can't cope going out alone with both of them but surely you just have to go for it. What would she do if she was a single parent?
She said she can't go out the house herself with both kids 🙄 especially now James isnt on reins

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aren't you supposed to be mark it as an ad if you are making money off it Emma?! I love that she pretends its to help someone else when it makes her 10 quid each time someone signs up 🙄
Yep she hasn't mentioned the part where she gets money too has she?

Reactions: 2
She said she can't go out the house herself with both kids 🙄 especially now James isnt on reins
I don’t know why these insta mums find it so hard to leave the house with more than one child?! Iv two and Iv never even questioned it?! If I need to leave the house..guess what we do it! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her meal looks like tit. Also I don’t care that you were hungry so added chips but it’s okay cos they’re syn free??

Eat what you want within moderation. Especially if you’re hungry (blamed the kid for that one too). The sw rules are so disordered and unhealthy.

Reactions: 9
Her meal looks like tit. Also I don’t care that you were hungry so added chips but it’s okay cos they’re syn free??

Eat what you want within moderation. Especially if you’re hungry (blamed the kid for that one too). The sw rules are so disordered and unhealthy.
she must be really grifting the £20 referral credit if she’s subbing her hellofresh ingredients on top of getting the boxes. It’s like £3 per serving and we all know how little money she has! what a waste of time if she’s paying full price, why not just use the recipe cards and buy the stuff yourself 😅😅😅

Reactions: 2
she must be really grifting the £20 referral credit if she’s subbing her hellofresh ingredients on top of getting the boxes. It’s like £3 per serving and we all know how little money she has! what a waste of time if she’s paying full price, why not just use the recipe cards and buy the stuff yourself 😅😅😅
Cos she’s probably being gifted it like all other influencers recently! SW is do disordered- I’d love for someone to count their calories alongside it and see just how many they’re consuming in their free pasta and potato! Can’t mash a banana but can eat a huge bowl of pasta ‘free’. I followed SW- and ended up under a dietician and psychologist for an eating disorder trying to unpick and change the way I view food.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.