Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids go to bed at 5.30pm? It’s not night time though? My kid would be up at 4am or 3.30 if I did that!! In fact he would darn right refuse at that point! So no wonder she has trouble with them in the middle of the night!!

Reactions: 8
‘both kids fast asleep by 5:30, it’s so quiet it’s beautiful. tomorrow morning I may regret not pushing them another hour’

she really just spends all of her time with the kids wishing it away and wanting them to be quiet and/or asleep 😢 wtaf

Her kids go to bed at 5.30pm? It’s not night time though? My kid would be up at 4am or 3.30 if I did that!! In fact he would darn right refuse at that point! So no wonder she has trouble with them in the middle of the night!!
she’s doing it so that she has something to moan about tomorrow when she takes a selfie with her eyebrows raised and holding a can of diet blue spark - the Insta content we’re all holding our breath for x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
5:30pm ffs! How can she put them to bed that early? Sit and cosy with a film and some snacks and make some bloody memories your children will remember if you want some downtime!! She Will be up at 4am holding onto an an energy drink for dear life moaning the kids are up too early 🙄
I feel so bad for them kids!

Reactions: 10
5:30pm ffs! How can she put them to bed that early? Sit and cosy with a film and some snacks and make some bloody memories your children will remember if you want some downtime!! She Will be up at 4am holding onto an an energy drink for dear life moaning the kids are up too early 🙄
I feel so bad for them kids!
I hope they do get her up at 4am. Why is she always trying to get away from them? Those poor children will know how resented they are. Her behaviour is already negatively impacting James. 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A 3 year old in bed asleep by 5.30. WTF! She can't go on stories at 2am looking for sympathy when they are both wide awake then.

Reactions: 4
A 3 year old in bed asleep by 5.30. WTF! She can't go on stories at 2am looking for sympathy when they are both wide awake then.
If I put my 20 month old to bed at 5:30, she would think it’s a nap and wake up a midnight and stay up all night 🤣
Fair enough if they are tired then put them down half hour early or something but 5:30 is ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
My 1 year old goes to bed at 6 and they do until they're 2. Then we love it to 6.30 then 7.
But I'd never send them to bed at 5.30! Especially a 3 and a half year old!

Thought I'd also add, that's not asleep by 6. That's go up at 6.

So what time did she start putting them to bed if they're asleep by 5.30?

Last edited:
She loves her "me" time so much. 100% should not of had children, she is too selfish and done it cos it is the right thing to do once you are married.

If I put my 20 month old to bed at 5:30, she would think it’s a nap and wake up a midnight and stay up all night 🤣
Fair enough if they are tired then put them down half hour early or something but 5:30 is ridiculous!
Funny… he’s awake again. So yeah a nap!

For someone who tries to come across as so terribly clever, she really is a daft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah because when you want to get them back to sleep, you keep them downstairs and put the TV on for them? 🤔
Surely you keep them in their room? Or have I just been doing it wrong the whole almost 10 years or parenting 😂

My kids would be up constantly if they knew they'd get the TV on for them and everything!

Last edited:
Yeah because when you want to get them back to sleep, you keep them downstairs and put the TV on for them? 🤔
Surely you keep them in their room? Or have I just been doing it wrong the whole almost 10 years or parenting 😂

My kids would be up constantly if they knew they'd get the TV on for them and everything!
This reminds me of when I was younger, my dad would always get me up and take me downstairs. He’d put the TV on and play with me. We were up from 3am 😂

My mum- no lights, nappy change and bottle in the dark. Straight back to sleep.

My dad could never understand why I never went back to sleep for him! 🤦🏼‍♀️

9E7D1ECC-7D57-4175-85A0-B9C064C649C2.jpeg

Has she actually just gone to bed and left James awake playing?! “Promised he’s go to bed soon” What an absolute twit!!! She boils my piss, she only ever puts herself first. head 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My nearly 4 yo sometimes passes out about 5.15 if he’s had a busy day and no nap (nursery and after school kick boxing) but I wake him up within 15 mins. I dread those evenings, I know he won’t go to bed pre 9pm- I lf I see him going I get the lollipops and haribo out 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t allow that, she’s to strict with their diet. She doesn’t think things through properly. Both aren’t really babies anymore, James certainly isn’t, so why would they want to be asleep so early? Then she goes to bed whilst he’s still up. Sorry but you’re mum, you stay up until the bitter end.

I can't believe she's left him playing in his room and gone to sleep.

My kids at that age was playing in their room by theirselves but I'd be checking on them and can always hear them. In no way would I be going to sleep whilst they're awake!

I would never leave my 3yo up on his own. I'm glad she had a tit night with them. Would like to think she has learnt a lesson but it won't be the last time she does it, remember she bathed and put them in pjs around 2pm a while back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.