Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter didn't sleep through properly until she was about 6/7, constantly waking up in the night and getting in my bed, a nightmare to get her to sleep in the evenings too. However, she's 16 now and it's hard to get her to wake up!! It always gets better eventually, you've just got to suck it up, it's all part and parcel of being a parent!

Reactions: 5
Why do we care if she is up with her kids in the night? That's life with 2 little ones. All she does is moan they have no family nearby and now she has gone to stay with her Mum for a week she is still moaning.

I was starting to think John didn't go with them and perhaps he had runaway to start a new happy life but I see he was in the pics yesterday 😂

Reactions: 9
She’s a head case and he’s an idiot for marrying and inflicting her onto their children.

Reactions: 7
It was things like this that annoyed me about slimming world and the cult. We know she lost loads of weight, but each year she’s always going to be one of the highest losers simply because of the numbers. At some point she needs to move on. She looks nothing like her photo in the article- she looks happy! She has just proved that she needs the validation, over and over again. I’m surprised she hasn’t used the opportunity to drop just how much weight she has lost… or had lost! Maybe a new comparison picture is needed- an honest one without a side on angle. Exactly like the article one. Go on I dare you Emma, show the real you. Your children deserve more than just a face!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes I would like to see a real picture of how she looks now. Not one posed carefully in the magic mirror or the same selfie that she angles just right!l everytime!

Reactions: 4
Yes I would like to see a real picture of how she looks now. Not one posed carefully in the magic mirror or the same selfie that she angles just right!l everytime!
She would always take photos from the front when she was at her thinnest. Now always from the side in the magic mirror.

Reactions: 4
She looks lovely in those magazine photos.
ETA I never followed her until a year ago so don’t know if she actually looked like that

Reactions: 1
She would always take photos from the front when she was at her thinnest. Now always from the side in the magic mirror.
i realised she has the same wardrobe as me but in a different colour and the mirror in that is really deceiving it’s a really slim mirror on the door and it’s gives me false confidence on a daily basis 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I finally feel like I'm getting back to the Emma that was happy"

After someone said on here that she actually smiled and looked happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.