Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already planning lessons for someone else…meanwhile not so much as a whisper about any time spent with her own children after their first day all away from each other. I couldn’t wait to get home and give my little one the biggest cuddles and spend every moment with them until bedtime the first day I went back to work and it was definitely all I talked about 😂

Already planning lessons for someone else…meanwhile not so much as a whisper about any time spent with her own children after their first day all away from each other. I couldn’t wait to get home and give my little one the biggest cuddles and spend every moment with them until bedtime the first day I went back to work and it was definitely all I talked about 😂
Ok, I’ll let her off, she’s posted about the kids now in a roundabout way. Still though, why are you planning extra stuff on your first day back?! Stop being a bloody martyr!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Ok, I’ll let her off, she’s posted about the kids now in a roundabout way. Still though, why are you planning extra stuff on your first day back?! Stop being a bloody martyr!
It was the ‘I thought someone would cover my first couple of lessons’…. Why? You’re the teacher if you haven’t prepared that isn’t someone else’s fault!

Reactions: 10
Why would she expect her first few lessons to be covered? Are they welcoming back royalty? Do cover and supply teachers not have to figure out in seconds how tit works. Err maybe someone in you know in the school was free and could lend a hand? Maybe next time queen Emma, use your initiative.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps if she’d used her kit days rather than rushing back early she’d have had time to sort stuff like working out new technology…

Reactions: 5
So bei g back at work she feels 'happy, inspired, fulfilled, content'... which are words she rarely (ever?) uses to describe motherhood.

• Sad
Imagine your entire personality being your job. I really do feel for those kids.

Reactions: 13
She’s a very typical teacher isn’t she. Thinks she’s running the world
Bit harsh. I’m a teacher and I certainly don’t think I’m running the world. I’m also NOTHING like Emma but I’d say I’m a pretty typical teacher. I’d say she’s absolutely not a typical teacher, she’s self centred and deluded.

Reactions: 14
I feel quite sad for her
There’s nothing wrong with parenthood not being what your expected it to be & I think people would relate to her better if she was just honest.

Reactions: 7
Just read her story and realised I'll never get that 30 seconds of my life back. Why does she need to tell everyone what she's managed to do!?

• Haha
I don't understand where ALL the washing comes from?? She seemed to do it all at the weekend to prepare for going back to work and 2 days later has 2 full loads?

I also can't work out if John doesn't actually do anything or if she's so anal she won't let him...

She's so dull it's painful 😴

I agree with the washing, maybe she's washing for the sake of washing. To make it feel like she's accomplished something.

Reactions: 4
It’s illegal for the school to ask. She 100% has gone to them asking to go back early!
I thought this too..they cannot ask this. They can't even bring it up without the maternity person in question raising it as it could be viewed as pressure so any sick leave after this she could use that.

"5 minutes later, I'd agreed to share the bar with him"
Just let the poor kid have something without sharing 😂

I bet James wolfed the soft bake down, it's a cookie more or less, and the poor kid hardly gets any nice smacks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.